Free For All to Match Making

• You should add FFA to MM. I want XP when I play. It should be available for all maps and a CTF like mode or Bag Man.

(I don't want to spam the forum. So herw are some off topic suggestions)

Bring game to PS, NS and XB with cross play if you can. Better Drones, Improve Front line mode( Need to be more like PUSh in BFBC2). More Sniper Rifles and LMGs. Like M24, VSS, SV 98/RPK, RPD, M60

• i don´t wanna to offend you but that sound like a terrible idea. the maps are not big enough to don´t get spam killed every ten seconds when you are against 23 players.

the crossplay is kinda imposible. because noone will put a pc player aganist a console player in ranked. and even if they actually did it. playstation is a big no when you talk about crossplay. the only one that i think but agred would be xbox.

and i think more weapons and maps will be aded latter because if you look at the trailer of the game you can se some maps that are not aveliable now. so big content updates are pretty much confirm

• the crossplay is kinda imposible. because noone will put a pc player aganist a console player in ranked.

RankedMM in "Twitch Shooters" was never popular to begin with. Majority of the player base will avoid that. "The Whales" players whom shovel out cash for anything in these games have no intrest Ranked. Focusing on Ranked play is a veru dumb business move.

• then i think. it should be an option, to enable or disable the ability to play with the other platforms.

also i would like they to compilate all this different game modes in one called game mode of the day. and the rotate each day.

one mode i would like to propone, it is one base in gears of war 3. where instead of having 2 big teams. they have multiple small teams. taking in mind the size of the maps of this game i think i would we something like three teams of four in a team death match

• Post by sqroot ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • >also i would like they to compilate all this different game modes in one called game mode of the day. and the rotate each day.

I really don't want to play most of these modes. Especially not front-line or resource takeover.

i am not talking about those. those will remain where they are. i am talking about the ones like sniper only or knife only etc. all those put them in a mode called mode of the day. you can still play the others ones normaly. so there will be three tipes of match the normal ones, ranked and mode of the day