Coming back at Ironsight.. [feedback/suggestions]

• Hello everyone.

I started playing this game since March 2018 and holy moly i loved this game.

Everything was nice and all that stuff but stopped playing cause it wasn't really giving me the feeling anymore.

It's always the same and the leveling takes way to long. I have 40 hours in-game and i'm still level 38 which doesn't make any sense.

So here/there is my feedback/suggestions.

The community asked this since the beginning and not really ANY good answer has been given.

1. A better report system.

2. A VOIP feature for ranked/competitive.

3. The game beeing more promoted to gain more players, there are enough but not enough to play a ranked/competitive match the way it should be.

4. The same weapons, add some new?

5. The same outfits, add some new?

6. The same maps, add some new? Well, Frontline is new and the boat/shiny looking map as well.

7. Create new modes? Hide 'n seek, Battle Royale, 1v1/2v2 arena.

8. Optimize the Discord better and give players a reason to come back, levelbots, customroles and just something more nice looking.

9. Get this game to Steam?!?!

10. A game like this has so much potential, USE IT!

11. And not to forget, the AFK-Players.

I know it takes time to develop the game but nothing has really changed since release.

• Ill be a good person and answer why u feel that way now. The problem isnt because lack of new content (alright maybe it is but) the devs cant push them out in time. New mode (frontline), buggy. Tcp to udp, some problems and needs to reroll server version. Extra loadouts, no keybindings. They still have major issues to fix before new content. So yea

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• A lot HAS changed though. How can you possibly say nothing has changed and demand changes etc when you're only level 38 from starting in March?! You've clearly missed a lot of things that have happened including maps/chars/weapons.

To add on to what Misfire said, yes it's true the developers can't push what we want fast enough simply because it's a tiny team. They're still learning from experience and still strive to push out what they can do.

In reply to your point about marketing, surely you can see there is a lot wrong with the game at the moment. This is clear to everyone including both publisher and developers. It isn't exactly a smart idea to start pushing marketing/advertising hard again whilst the game has so many issues. Steam etc will come when the game is ready for it, not a moment before, to avoid negative reviews which would then push players away.

You cannot rush these things. Here's an example why. There was a massive uproar about adding ranked in earlier stages of the beta and players were told it would not be working as they'd expect it to and still the players demanded a rush for ranked to be brought out. Ranked was then brought out and it was a HUGE mess. Queues didn't work, most players were not getting into games and then forced to close the entire game and reopen in order to play other matches, leader boards were not working at all and players decayed whilst not even being able to play ranked. All because players demanded a rush for it. It then took months and months for a more stable queue and fix for players being able to actually get into a match and gave the entire mode a bad light. A ton of players gave up on the mode because of the match making issues and still to this day many don't bother with it because of how broken it was.

You must remember that this game is still in beta and regardless of any other bad experiences people have had with "beta games", you cannot just assume that every game will put it in a "beta" phase as a cash grab and excuse to not do anything. You are testing a work in progress. It's not finished. From playing since day 1 of closed beta up till this day, I've saw a HUGE difference in a variety of things. They are listening to the feedback and implementing it. Servers are WAY better than what they were like in February since you played.

You must remember that this game is still in beta and regardless of any other bad experiences people have had with "beta games", you cannot just assume that every game will put it in a "beta" phase as a cash grab and excuse to not do anything. You are testing a work in progress. It's not finished.

See that's exactly the problem! It's still Beta! AFTER ALL THIS TIME!

It shouldn't be! And the fact that it still is, really just undermines the basic point RobWolfB made even further and far more than it does your point, to be honest.

The developers are obviously more busy bringing out silly charms, to keep selling loot crates rather than fixing fundamental stuff.

If they weren't it wouldn't be a beta version anymore after all this time. Period.

Classic Darwin Method Contraception

• And In actual beta of warframe they changed the p2w scheme even though it is not pvp. Now look at them. How successful are them?

The devs shouldnt just put random stuff together and call it a beta test game. They should have reasons to have these things in ironsight and never wonder why these things never actually repeatedly be in games. We know it is in beta but in other beta the devs would quickly update the community of the work in progress of actual fix of game core elements (like netcode).

Theres three things that this game can be out of beta: optimization, netcode, and mechanics.

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

The post was edited 2 times, last by Misfire ().