Complains obviously

• Alright I've a few complains

AP converted to chips seems like a terrible deal and i must say i wouldn't ever spend further money into this game with the current concept.

Lack of actual event reward - sorry no one cares for badge or icon.

i rather get chips, gold, booster or eventual a box for me to continue playing.

Ugly skins yet expensive - there's no way i'm spending 250 chips which is like 30 euro's on a rare orange skin when I've no clue what i could possible get, while the box still contains duplicates I've 4 orange skins for the 100 hours I've played.

3 of these are in your boxes and i'm no way in **** gonna spend actual cash on orange skins if the return is lower than the risk.

Chrome skins - your 30 chips box sucks, it doesn't include any of the Chrome skins currently needed for your purple/pink skins

All other blue skins are worthless because you designed only Chrome skins to be useful in order to get purple/pink - bad design might as well make them all green then.

Weapon balance

it's terrible majority of your ARS are in a great spot, half of the smgs are useless meanwhile AR57 is literally a AR..

Experience towards level should be based on performance and not playtime.

When the game should literally be called hipfire, because ironsight is literally useless:rolleyes:

• If you're a completionist like me, getting the title/emblem rewards at the end of an event is fine. However, I sort of agree with your point. I actually seldom use those emblems, before switching back to the two or so emblems i actually use. Having a sort of more permanent, more visible reward would be nice. Maybe a perm gun skin or a piece of clothing that lasts more than a week that you can actually brag about.

As for weapon balance, there are two kinds of people. Those who think SMGs are perfect and ARs need buffing, or those who think ARs are perfect and SMGs are useless. Please, try actually using a different type of SMG or AR, you'll find that most are actually in a decent spot.

I also agree that some of the guns such as Chrome guns are a tad too overpriced. £25 is a tad much, but they gotta make that sweet dolla dolla somehow. They're occasionally rotated into lootboxes and sometimes as a reward for completing a forum event, so have a look at those

• If you're a completionist like me, getting the title/emblem rewards at the end of an event is fine. However, I sort of agree with your point. I actually seldom use those emblems, before switching back to the two or so emblems i actually use. Having a sort of more permanent, more visible reward would be nice. Maybe a perm gun skin or a piece of clothing that lasts more than a week that you can actually brag about.

As for weapon balance, there are two kinds of people. Those who think SMGs are perfect and ARs need buffing, or those who think ARs are perfect and SMGs are useless. Please, try actually using a different type of SMG or AR, you'll find that most are actually in a decent spot.

I also agree that some of the guns such as Chrome guns are a tad too overpriced. £25 is a tad much, but they gotta make that sweet dolla dolla somehow. They're occasionally rotated into lootboxes and sometimes as a reward for completing a forum event, so have a look at those

Vector sucks, terrible smg literally the worst currently in game i think, pistol have a higher time to kill on close distance.

PP2000 sucks too, not as bad as vector but not great either it literally has more recoil aiming down sight than famas, which is pretty much 1 of the best ARS in the game

LWRC 45 sucks, time to kill/fire rate is terrible not to the point of useless but nothing amazing either

PP90... not amazing but not bad

When the game should literally be called hipfire, because ironsight is literally useless:rolleyes:

• Vector sucks, terrible smg literally the worst currently in game i think, pistol have a higher time to kill on close distance.

PP2000 sucks too, not as bad as vector but not great either it literally has more recoil aiming down sight than famas, which is pretty much 1 of the best ARS in the game

LWRC 45 sucks, time to kill/fire rate is terrible not to the point of useless but nothing amazing either

PP90... not amazing but not bad

I find quite the opposite to be true. The SMGs are very powerful. If anything, the PDR-C and and the PP90 are the weakest smgs. remember, SMGs have very short range, but when shooting a target within their effective range, you're very likely to decimate

• No one cares about range - when you look if something is trash you look at average time to kill which shows which smgs are powerful.

Which shows vector is trash, p0200 and pp90 are insane bad they've a high time to kill even at 0 range

• No one cares about range - when you look if something is trash you look at average time to kill which shows which smgs are powerful.

Which shows vector is trash, p0200 and pp90 are insane bad they've a high time to kill even at 0 range

Vector isnt trash though. I get that each gun might not be everyones cup of tea but the vector is a rather powerful gun, and so is the pp2000, especially given how the vector has the fastest fire rate of the smgs. It can drop very quickly, you just need to hit your shots and be close enough before the damage drops off. Same with the pp2000. I agree with the pp90 being underpowered, but its still far from insanely bad.