Computer takes forever to load

• Hey there Robert_Ingersoll

First of all, it appears that your Windows has some corrupted files from what we could find.

Either way, here's what you can do:

1. Click Start and then type CMD in the Start Search box.

2. Right-click CMD in the Programs list, and then click Run as administrator.

3. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type your password or click Continue or This option

4. At the CMD, type the following and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow

This SFC (System File Checker) basically verifies the integrity of every protected operating system file on your computer. It might take quite a while to finish.

Once the verification reaches 100%, you'll see something appearing on the CMD window, please take a printscreen and send it to me or reply on this post with it, so I can assist you more.

Keep in mind, that you can always ask for direct support on the Microsoft website.

Cheers,

Deadpool.

• Hey again,

Last thing I would recommend is to backup everything you want to save and repair the whole OS, by repairing or upgrading installation.

When you want to repair the Windows 7 installation you will have to choose to upgrade installation during the installation wizard options when the installation screen comes up. When you choose upgrade install on windows 7, it will automatically repair the existing installation and will not affect any files you have on windows BUT I still recommend you to backup the important files you have.

You need to put up the disk of your Windows 7 to do so and repair it / upgrade it and it shall lead to this:

in-progress-1-5233244.png

(I'm assuming you have a CD with Windows 7, if you don't then yeah... you should look for something, if you know what I mean :| )

Anyway, you can and you should ask for assistance directly to Microsoft if you can't do this.

Cheers,

Deadpool.