How popular is this game?

• It's probably overall rising. The ones who say it's dying are the ones that generally have a bad attitude (not going to list names here). Not hard to find a match, so you shouldn't have to worry about not being able to find players to play against. FYI I am NA.

• It is basically like ghost in the shell. New people joins and says its rising. People that cant play the game or say how the devs are bad says its dying.

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• It is basically like ghost in the shell. New people joins and says its rising. People that cant play the game or say how the devs are bad says its dying.

I've been here since mid-April so I am not new.

Been here since feb it is infact dying the game has lost its go look at youtube nobody is promoting it no patches no fixes no updates no marketing happening it is dead

• Been here since feb it is infact dying the game has lost its go look at youtube nobody is promoting it no patches no fixes no updates no marketing happening it is dead

Since when does Youtube content dictate whether or not a game is alive...

• Been here since feb it is infact dying the game has lost its go look at youtube nobody is promoting it no patches no fixes no updates no marketing happening it is dead

Since when does Youtube content dictate whether or not a game is alive...

csgo league cod battlefield uhh legit every game with any community is on youtube youtube pretty much madeee fortniteeee

• Since when does Youtube content dictate whether or not a game is alive...

csgo league cod battlefield uhh legit every game with any community is on youtube youtube pretty much madeee fortniteeee

False, Twitch is actually more influential than YouTube, paying big named streamers to do sponsored content actually leads to more players joining games in todays era. Don't get me wrong youtube helps, but twitch is becoming one of the biggest influencers in the gaming world. Realm Royale for instance, the game was massive, unfortunately Hi-Rez messed up and didn't listen to their community. But the majority of the players came from Ninja, Shroud, Summit, etc streaming the game.

• The game is dying, not rising and not stable. At least on eu servers. Youre playing all the time with same people. There are only few "true" clans, the rest are just "clubs" with mass of people, withoun any requirements. Also many ppl just quit the game because network is .... It has worst network ever. Desync as hell.

Rankeds are same as public. Random people with random ranks. Killstreaks are laggy (time to use) to use (offensive). Most of them are useless, because you are too exposed disproportionately to the benefits.

There are better fps than this.

Ironsight team just missed great opportunity to make perfect competetive shooter.

And the excuse "its beta" is too weak. When you have problems like that, you shouldn't open the servers.

Wish best to this game. but its dead. Maybe until steam client. Let it be like that..

• Game is slowly dying cause there isn't any progress, the promoting of the game is also not that great, devs are a little lazy in everyone's eyes and more related stuff to all of what i said. It's not only my opinion but also from lots of others.

• csgo league cod battlefield uhh legit every game with any community is on youtube youtube pretty much madeee fortniteeee

False, Twitch is actually more influential than YouTube, paying big named streamers to do sponsored content actually leads to more players joining games in todays era. Don't get me wrong youtube helps, but twitch is becoming one of the biggest influencers in the gaming world. Realm Royale for instance, the game was massive, unfortunately Hi-Rez messed up and didn't listen to their community. But the majority of the players came from Ninja, Shroud, Summit, etc streaming the game.

That my friend, is 100 percent correct.

• A better free fps? Which one? Wanna try it.