Ironsight "hacks"

• Look, it's not that I don't understand what you're saying, I very much do. That's why I asked if this instance I was noticing was due to a hack or poor server performance. I'm not going to jump to conclusions here, I know the netcode is bad, Aeria has said as much and are working on a fix that we should see soon. But I don't want some skilled hacker using bad netcode as the shield for their activities. If what I described is server lag then so be it, but either way the dev team and the community at large need to be aware of it so that a fix can be made.

• Al aire libre Hello everyone, I've been playing this game for several months, I like it, but I see that I'm not the only one that happens to kill some rivals I need 4 or 5 shots and I kill me one or two shots having started I shoot and without getting any shot in the head, sometimes it's frustrating to meet players like that, they kill you very fast no matter how you shot them first, is there no way to fix that? Is it just the latency or ping problem? my ping is usually 50 fps, thanks!

• Al aire libre Hello everyone, I've been playing this game for several months, I like it, but I see that I'm not the only one that happens to kill some rivals I need 4 or 5 shots and I kill me one or two shots having started I shoot and without getting any shot in the head, sometimes it's frustrating to meet players like that, they kill you very fast no matter how you shot them first, is there no way to fix that? Is it just the latency or ping problem? my ping is usually 50 fps, thanks!

Your ping is unrelated to your FPS. It's likely a latency issue, because you would easily notice a manipulated fire rate by sound alone, damage hacks are very easily preventable and it's very unlikely that the devs would forget these kind of basic sanity checks.

If you're often trading kills or even dying after you killed them, their latency is at fault. If you don't, yours is.

For a basic explanation, see Suggestion: higher damage at point blank.

The post was edited 1 time, last by sqroot ().

• we would like to report people, but see they dont allow you to do such things in game. They want you too have 2 accounts, one for forum, one for game, and go through all the loopholes to reporting. This game is dead if they dont get their heads out of their arses.

• we would like to report people, but see they dont allow you to do such things in game. They want you too have 2 accounts, one for forum, one for game, and go through all the loopholes to reporting. This game is dead if they dont get their heads out of their arses.

Actually the game used to have an in-game report system. However, it used to cause the reported player to freeze up (cant move) for around 5 seconds because of some sort of bug. Players abused this and thus it was removed but it will be back once it's actually functional again.

• I would recommend to submit a ticket. An ingame repot button is useless. They need some evidences to ban a player.
    https://support.gamigo.com/index.php?/english/Tickets/Submit

You spend 20-30 minutes submitting a ticket - writing all the information, maybe even provide photos and video footage (this report system is like indirectly requiring you to record all your playing JUST IN CASE you may stumble upon a cheater) and then a cheater spends 5 minutes creating a new account and continues to cheat... xD

• You spend 20-30 minutes submitting a ticket - writing all the information, maybe even provide photos and video footage (this report system is like indirectly requiring you to record all your playing JUST IN CASE you may stumble upon a cheater) and then a cheater spends 5 minutes creating a new account and continues to cheat... xD

well, that's the problem with a F2P game. It's as simple as freely redownloading and installing the game again on a new account.

However, I'd say that since IronSight doesn't have any real benefits of cheating (unlike say Team Fortress 2 where you can farm items and sell for steam wallet currency), cheaters are unlikely to return if they have been banned more than once, purely because IronSight wouldnt give them a reason to continue playing anyway

• You spend 20-30 minutes submitting a ticket - writing all the information, maybe even provide photos and video footage (this report system is like indirectly requiring you to record all your playing JUST IN CASE you may stumble upon a cheater) and then a cheater spends 5 minutes creating a new account and continues to cheat... xD

well, that's the problem with a F2P game. It's as simple as freely redownloading and installing the game again on a new account.

However, I'd say that since IronSight doesn't have any real benefits of cheating (unlike say Team Fortress 2 where you can farm items and sell for steam wallet currency), cheaters are unlikely to return if they have been banned more than once, purely because IronSight wouldnt give them a reason to continue playing anyway

People don't necessarily cheat for some real benefit, sometimes they do it to annoy people or to get a kick out of it.

Attaching a price to the game wouldn't help either, though. Low price tags (~10€) barely keep cheaters away and affect popularity negatively, while high price tags would destroy the popularity of the game.

not unless u get banned by ip and mac address

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• well, that's the problem with a F2P game. It's as simple as freely redownloading and installing the game again on a new account.

not unless u get banned by ip and mac address

You can easily spoof both MAC and IP address.

• I just remembered this game after long time and came to check if anything moved to good.

Thank you for clarifying that there are still cheaters that open topics of type "There are no hackers in Ironsight".

I know your purpose goes the way...

If I write more topics about "There are no hackers in Ironsight" on community, I will be able to hack more, and they won't try to fix it, I am still glad you do this because you inform me too.

Thanks.

-MLL