Shotguns and the number of loadouts.

• I've been playing a ton of Ironsight lately and it's become my favorite FPS. One thing about the game that I don't like (Other than the net code) is the number of loadouts you get. There are 36 primary weapons spread out across 4 categories, yet you only get 3 loadouts!

In my opinion, there should be 10 loadouts with 4 of them being unlockable with GP and the other 3 being unlockable with chips. The first loadout should cost 45k gp and each subsequent loadout should cost 15k gp more than the last, totaling up to 270k. The other 3 classes should cost 40, 70, and 100 chips.

To compliment the number of loadouts, I think that shotguns should be given a slight (and I mean VERY slight) buff and made into primary weapons as well as adding a few more shotguns. ALSO, make skinned weapons cost 32k gp instead of 40k gp. A gun shouldn't cost the same as 2 guns just because it has a skin on it.

Another user (1nteger) mentioned that a pick 10 loadout system would be a nice change. I agree, especially if there will be more attachments and perks in the future.

These are just some of my thoughts and opinions. Let me know what you guys think about them!

• Hi iLoveTiddies,

First of all, thank you for your suggestion. Pretty much a lot of people suggested that we should have more than just three loadouts. It has been forwarded to the developers but we don't know yet, if it will be implemented in the future.

Greetings,

• Hi iLoveTiddies,

First of all, thank you for your suggestion. Pretty much a lot of people suggested that we should have more than just three loadouts. It has been forwarded to the developers but we don't know yet, if it will be implemented in the future.

Greetings,

u forgot to comment about shotguns :(

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif