SCORING: Individual player/team objective win scoring/ranking placement.

• SCORING: Individual player/team objective win scoring/ranking placement.

There are 5 modes: TDM, Secure Point, Front-Line, Search & Destroy and Resource Takeover. Despite specific objectives, the winning scoring/ranking is based on 'most kills'. Other than TDM, the most kills scoring/ranking defeats the purpose of the rest of 4 mode since 'objectives are different..

Therefore:

1) TDM= scoring/ranking= most kills..

2) Secure Point= scoring/ranking= a) most time on point score; b) snipe kills; c) other weapons Kills

3) Front-Line= scoring/ranking= a) most time on point score; snipe kills; c) other weapons Kills.

4) Search & Destroy= scoring/ranking= a) most c4 plants; snipe kills; c) other weapons Kills.

3) Resource Takeover= scoring/ranking= a) most Resource score; snipe kills; c) other weapons Kills.

Otherwise, the 'objectives' have little meaning for individual placement scoring/rank.

ANY THOUGHTS OUT THERE?

• Snipping takes more skill to kill than aim/hip and spray shooting.

Though current maps limits snipping, I suspect the use of SRs is due to damage and quick scoping. But quick scoping is not snipping, likely if the option of scopes (quick scoping) on the sides arms like python or desert storm would eliminate/significantly reduce the use of SRs, which is the right thing.

Snipping is not perform while standing up, at best kneeling and mostly prone..

Also, I suspect that scope brings a netcode error/advantage, I've made kills when scan scoping, if the name appears even through/behind objects you can make a kill.

• Snipping takes more skill to kill than aim/hip and spray shooting.

Though current maps limits snipping, I suspect the use of SRs is due to damage and quick scoping. But quick scoping is not snipping, likely if the option of scopes (quick scoping) on the sides arms like python or desert storm would eliminate/significantly reduce the use of SRs, which is the right thing.

Snipping is not perform while standing up, at best kneeling and mostly prone..

Also, I suspect that scope brings a netcode error/advantage, I've made kills when scan scoping, if the name appears even through/behind objects you can make a kill.

But sniping is you shoot someone from a concealed spot (except the game has no concealed spot)

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Sure so why have snipping guns ie DSR/CF/Blazer without snipping type maps? mid-long range ok which there are maps to support SRs but often used at at close range standing which should difficult if not impossible to hit target. Likely used due to SRs 'damage', reload speed and poor physics. So the SRs reload and physics should be fixed. Also, can provide scopes on Desert eagle & python for those who enjoy fast scoping and close range combat while standing hopping/running.

Kill effectiveness while Standing, running and hopping should be based on weapon recoil.. Of course having said all that the game realism intent or not is the bottom line, but sb clear..

• Sure so why have snipping guns ie DSR/CF/Blazer without snipping type maps? mid-long range ok which there are maps to support SRs but often used at at close range standing which should difficult if not impossible to hit target. Likely used due to SRs 'damage', reload speed and poor physics. So the SRs reload and physics should be fixed. Also, can provide scopes on Desert eagle & python for those who enjoy fast scoping and close range combat while standing hopping/running.

Kill effectiveness while Standing, running and hopping should be based on weapon recoil.. Of course having said all that the game realism intent or not is the bottom line, but sb clear..

why do u snip instead of snipe

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

why do u snip instead of snipe

why are you being toxic?

• I prefer having just SnD as ranked mode BUT it really should be 9 wins to make the games last longer i feel it would be much much better and more enjoyable instead of the enemy team getting to 3-0 and people leaving thinking whats the point, i also think the ELO system could use a rework instead of just W & L being put up against 3 people 100+ using smokes and detecting sights, with a team of low levels carried through placements all trying to snipe is really not fair on the one player on their team doing good plays and getting kills on the board.

• stupid idea, just because its different type of weapon better for camping in some corner or chokepoint doesnt mean u should get more points getting kills with it. also sniping on this game is far from skill compared to some huge bf maps where u need to add bullet drop and advance of movement on ur aim on far longer distances into smaller hitboxes