Common sense suggestion

• REMOVE SOFT POINT BULLETS

Why do you want to die from a noob using soft point killing you with bad aim (lets say hes shooting at your legs) and even though you aimed better (at head)?

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• i thought soft point gives small punch on impact, doesnt change the damage multiplier on legs.

id rather rather have them free rather than paying 1,1k w.e per day to use them and let people focus spending money on different guns and skins (you need to make more!)

pc_J%7CNl.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by JNI ().

• i thought soft point gives small punch on impact,

yes thats what it does. which is why it should not be in the game. unskilled players can just use this to disorientate the aim of a skilled player to win firefights. If the devs want this to be a competitive game, they should remove this ASAP.

(not to mention that you need to pay for it, giving the game a p2w aspect)

Is there a FlloydTV?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aadi888 ().

• Watch the dev wont remove it but add toughness perk that makes you flinch less.

That idea has a problem because perk means an advantage following from a situation and not being an essential mechanic to have (something that you need the perk for for a mechanic to be useful).

@CM and mods

If players complain that health regen is bad, why would there be a perk for it without fixing the basic health regen mechanic? Does that mean specific perks should be essential to have? Yes CoD have some that are similar like blast shield and ICU but you dont need them to survive a firefight. You have time and space to avoid grenades but its useful in capture points. The base health regen doesnt need the perk for you to survive the next enemy shooting at you. Steam community will ask for these issues to be addressed

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Just remove bullet types all together or make them permanent. And really if a noob uses it thats ok! Noobs already could use a little help when theres veteran players already killing them ovee and over. But really the best solutiom would be better match making.

I give two types of shots. Medical shots and gunshots! 8o

• Just remove bullet types all together or make them permanent. And really if a noob uses it thats ok! Noobs already could use a little help when theres veteran players already killing them ovee and over. But really the best solutiom would be better match making.

im fine with ap rounds being in game cuz no one uses (maybe fix how it works)

But noobs dont learn if u dont kill them over again

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

im fine with ap rounds being in game cuz no one uses (maybe fix how it works)

But noobs dont learn if u dont kill them over again

Thats really dumb tbh. Its kinda like saying to put a kindergartener in college. Its too hard for them. There should be a skill bracket in place to limit how much better players are in a match.

Slightly better players against noobs are fine, thet have a chance to beat them and improve.

Putting a veteran player against a noob isnt. They only take advantage of the free kills, and eventually the noob may actually give up and leave. This is not something Ironsight needs right now.

I give two types of shots. Medical shots and gunshots! 8o

• Finally found someone who agrees with a hidden match-making system.

As to the topic that the OP wants to talk about... is soft-point really that OP? I feel like most of the times I die, it's my fault, soft-point or not. Also, soft-point is available to everyone. If you think someone else has an advantage over you because of it... USE IT YOURSELF

• As to the topic that the OP wants to talk about... is soft-point really that OP? I feel like most of the times I die, it's my fault, soft-point or not. Also, soft-point is available to everyone. If you think someone else has an advantage over you because of it... USE IT YOURSELF

Its not exactly a matter of using it, but a matter of competitive-ness that the developers planned the game to have. Perhaps restrict the use of SP in ranked or SND?

Personally, I prefer a "who aims better" than "who fires first" But that's just me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• As to the topic that the OP wants to talk about... is soft-point really that OP? I feel like most of the times I die, it's my fault, soft-point or not. Also, soft-point is available to everyone. If you think someone else has an advantage over you because of it... USE IT YOURSELF

Its not exactly a matter of using it, but a matter of competitive-ness that the developers planned the game to have. Perhaps restrict the use of SP in ranked or SND?

Personally, I prefer a "who aims better" than "who fires first" But that's just me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is soft-point really that OP? I need to try myself.

• Its not exactly a matter of using it, but a matter of competitive-ness that the developers planned the game to have. Perhaps restrict the use of SP in ranked or SND?

Is soft-point really that OP? I need to try myself.

It doest matter if u aim better with sp bullets. Its who shoots first and hits more shots

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif