Some Loadout Suggestions (Additional Loadouts, Secondary Attachments, Lowering Gold Price)

• These are probably suggestions that have already been brought up before (and could even be in development), but I just want to put down some thoughts and ideas I've had after playing for the past couple of days. Feedback is appreciated.

ADDITIONAL LOADOUTS

Having only 3 Loadouts (in my eyes) is limiting on what you can bring for the right situation, or for whatever you currently feel like using. Bumping this to 2-7 additional loadouts would allow for a larger variety in what weapons you can bring to a match

SECONDARY ATTACHMENTS

A simple suggestion. Allowing secondary attachments can increase the potential use of them being ran solo, or just being more viable to have alongside your main primary. I have a loadout dedicated to the Combat Crossbow and Karambit, meant for a sneak around and picking sort of play style. Having a large magnification scope on my crossbow makes things a bit harder, as I don't need to see that far when I'm face to face with someone in CQC.

Simple things, like just being able to remove the scope to use the iron sights instead, or having explosive arrows that can't be picked back up, can really add some variety into gameplay. A Quick Shot sight for pistols? Extra ammo for the EMP Launcher? Some muzzle options for shotguns?

REDUCING GOLD WEAPON PRICE

I feel the price and time you have to go through for just 1 Gold weapon skin is a bit much, considering there's 2 criteria needed to be met beforehand. I'm going to use primaries for this explanation, since that's what most people are striving for. Let's say you want a Gold SCAR-H. You're starting from 0 GP and 0 kills, and you bought the gun with 20,000 GP you earned.

The first criteria is kills, which you need to earn 1850 of them to reach the goal. The second is the GP; currently, all primary Gold weapons are 130,000 GP.

The criteria for kills is acceptable, considering it's a symbol of mastery. However, also having to earn 5.5x the amount of GP needed for the base weapon to get the skin is slightly absurd. Reducing this price to 80,000 GP (or maybe even 60,000 GP) is a lot more reasonable, since it's 4x (3x) the amount of GP needed for the base weapon instead of 5.5x.

With the current price of 130,000 GP, let's say you earn 350 GP per match on average. With the current price, it can take approximately *371 matches to earn enough funds for a Gold weapon from 0 GP. Whereas having the price to 80,000 GP, it would reduce the number significantly down to *229 matches. That's roughly (assuming my math is correct) 61.73% less matches needed to earn enough GP.

*These numbers don't include GP earned from achievements and daily contracts

tl;dr:

Add additional loadout slots

Add secondary attachments

Reduce the Gold weapon price from 130,000 GP down to 80,000 GP

ykK3yxV.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mythic: changed tl;dr to add all topics ().

• Gold weapons should be a reward for ranked or achieving a certain amount of kills with. Lets say they make a tier 6 achivements for each weapon which gives u a gold weapon after completing it

The achivement being for example:
    Get X kills
    Get X headshots
    Get a penta

or whatever theyy come up with

unknown.png5iRL7Pz.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by matt ().

• Gold weapon price shouldn't be lowered as it takes time to obtain something a lot of the player base couldn't, making the item stand out instead of becoming available to anyone is a good thing as more people will be like '' wow he got a gold X (weapon) '' . I believe it should be harder to obtain gold weapons as now its too easy.

• i disagree with the idea of it being tied to ranked as not a lot of people play the public ranked queue, meaning if you could only earn gold that way then people wouldn't be there for a competitive spirit but just to get a skin instead

but i can get behind a harder challenge to earn it for free, sort of like the black ops 2 route where if you complete another small series of challenges after the initial headshot requirement it gives you the gold skin as a reward.

Gold weapon price shouldn't be lowered as it takes time to obtain something a lot of the player base couldn't, making the item stand out instead of becoming available to anyone is a good thing as more people will be like '' wow he got a gold X (weapon) '' . I believe it should be harder to obtain gold weapons as now its too easy.

i more looked at it from the point of a completionist, aiming to get as many or all of the available golden weapons (since that's what i want to do) as well as from the point of someone who doesn't have available time to play the game for several hours at a time making their grind a lot more longer than it has to be