What tier 3 perk should I use?

• I'm really sort of lost on what tier 3 perk I should use. For Health Regeneration, I'm not sure how much it helps, as it never seems to help too much and even with the perk it takes really long to regenerate HP. For Blast Protection, I can see it being viable in Front-Line and Secure Point (and maybe, just maybe Resource Takeover), but other than that, it is too situational and doesn't help one in common scenarios. Like, in TDM, it is only in specific situations where I am only 2 ft away from a nade. For Long Ears, I kinda avoided it unless it was SnD so idk. The other two are essentially useless, unless I want to use Drone's Friends to cycle through low-requiring streaks really fast. So what do you recommend for TDM (and Resource Takeover if you will)? I've been playing a lot of TDM really lately, and I already have a first-pick for Secure Point and SnD.

• It's basically just preference and depends on what modes you play (as a general statement).

Since you want advice for a TDM/Resource point of view, I would still say go with blast protection. The other perks just don't offer anything useful for those two modes in my opinion.

Reasoning:

Drones' Friend

As you mentioned already, only really that useful for people who spam drones for achievements, (I personally use this too), but majority of players aren't looking to do this.

Long Ears

Does counter feather steps and allows you to be able to hear from further away but with the randomness and pace of the game from both TDM and Resource Takeover, I would say it's not that useful since you're rushing anyway.

Quick Recovery

As said previously, both game modes are just too fast paced for this to be useful unless you play a slower pace and like to camp around corners/walls healing.

Assassin

Useless. Unless you're planning on running around with knife out to farm kills?

• I think its down to personal preference really.

Long ear perk is only powerful because of how powerful feather feet is. Long ears completely removes the effect of enemy's feather feet, as if the enemy was never using feather feet. The effect of long ears is 19 meters by the way (which is pretty "long").

In my case, I run health regen perk because by passive playstyle demands it, even if its a little help. I don't prefer to run and gun, and I play it far back with an AR or SR. As a result, most of my confrontations are of large distances. If I'm down on health, I can take cover and have the perk to help me heal. By the time the enemy gets to my position, I would be in nearly full health. But thats rarely the case, because:

- I only need a bit of extra health, not a full one.

- The commotion brings a team mate to help. I get the assist, but thats fine by me.

- I focus on holding angles, if I'm low on health all the time, I would not be able to do that properly.

I can pretty much avoid nades easily enough, and also hang around spots where its harder to reach me by nades. I don't prone because the proning animation won't let me get out of a nade's blast radius in time.

The heath regen is especially useful against semi automatics (except for cfx), because an SVD can takes 60% of my health if it hits me on the stomach region, if I can get 21% extra health, the SVD would again need 2 more to kill instead of one.

If you run and gun a lot, then use blast protection. The amount of confrontations you will get by doing that will prevent health regen from kicking in, making it somewhat useless.

• Depends on your playstyle and weapons

- I like to use Blast Protection if you like to run and gun or rush to a certain place without worrying about getting spammed by nades. Useful on Secure Point and Resource Takeover

- For picking enemies at mid to long range i like to use Quick Recovery so when i get exposed and take damage i can just wait a little to regen health and pick them off again. This perk is also very useful against semi auto rifles and recommended on ALL MODES

- The perk Assassin is useless unless you want to knife somebody for fun or achievements.

- If using Tactical Drones i use Drone's Friend to spam Uav Recons and LAWS early game. Very useful on Rank and SnD Matches

- Long Ears is also useful for those who use snipers in SnD matches to easily pinpoint their locations. On other gamemodes its useless

• Long Ears is also useful for those who use snipers in SnD matches to easily pinpoint their locations. On other gamemodes its useless

Long Ears has always been my first pick in Search & Destroy regardless of the gun I use. Should I change this and use other perks in Search & Destroy?

btw I'm pretty sure drone friend and assassin are useless

• Long Ears is also useful for those who use snipers in SnD matches to easily pinpoint their locations. On other gamemodes its useless

Long Ears has always been my first pick in Search & Destroy regardless of the gun I use. Should I change this and use other perks in Search & Destroy?

btw I'm pretty sure drone friend and assassin are useless

Stay with it. This and Quick recovery are the only good tier 3 perk for SnD