Game crashing during splash screen

• After changing my 500GB HDD for a 256 SSD (Adata SP900) on my Asus R556L laptop I redownloaded some steam games and Ironsight, since the installation of my SSD i've not been able to play ironsight because it keeps crashing on the splash screen. I've tried everything, reinstalling, combatibility changed to win8, admin mode, resetting ie settings, etc. This problem has been going on for a couple of days.

(sorry for my english, i'm not native)

Thanks in advance!

• since you said that you have moved to a ssd, did you also install all needed drivers for your GPU, CPU and so on. Do you also get any error log? It might be helpful to know the content

• since you said that you have moved to a ssd, did you also install all needed drivers for your GPU, CPU and so on. Do you also get any error log? It might be helpful to know the content

I've downloaded all Windows updates, NVidia GeForce Experience and with the help of Driver Booster 6 i've downloaded all the other drivers.

I've also attached a crash log. The only problem that i've had with the SSD is that during windows installation i had to convert the drive from an MBR drive to a GPT drive, no further errors.

• Sadly I've found nothing that could be of help in the log. I noticed though that you're not using the highest resolution available to you?

I've searched for solutions and one of them was to change all graphics to low in the .ini file, didn't help. I'm now trying to see if i have to update some drivers again.

• I see, I thought that it would at least open the game. Wgen you tried to reinstall the game, did you also remove all related directories to ironsight and then dosnloaded it again? Before installing it again, try to run ccleaner to clean your registry

• I see, I thought that it would at least open the game. Wgen you tried to reinstall the game, did you also remove all related directories to ironsight and then dosnloaded it again? Before installing it again, try to run ccleaner to clean your registry

I've did all that you've said but the problem is still there. Anything else i can try? My last effort would be to reset the pc, but i dont want to try that as of now.

• hard to say...

sadly I got no further suggestions on my side. You could also try to uninstall your current gpu driver and then reboot your computer. You'll get the default driver installed and then you can try again with that

• hard to say...

sadly I got no further suggestions on my side. You could also try to uninstall your current gpu driver and then reboot your computer. You'll get the default driver installed and then you can try again with that

Tried it just now and the game actually booted! I'll see how stable the game is and i'll try to reinstall drivers to see if i can play with the drivers

Still thanks for the help

• Okay update, i reinstalled the GeForce 820M drivers through windows update again and i cannot open up the game anymore. Whilst ingame i saw that the game was running on the Intel HD Graphics so the problem is with my videocard.... Wich i find strange because i have a couple of hours into this game from a couple of weeks/months ago on this very same laptop.

• Okay update, i reinstalled the GeForce 820M drivers through windows update again and i cannot open up the game anymore. Whilst ingame i saw that the game was running on the Intel HD Graphics so the problem is with my videocard.... Wich i find strange because i have a couple of hours into this game from a couple of weeks/months ago on this very same laptop.

Another update, i've gone into the NVidia control panel and made it so ironsight is played through the Intel HD Graphics and it launched again.

Edit: One game later on TDM Airport, i was able to play the game on all lowest setttings at around 20-40 FPS.. not ideal but its doable, i do hope that my GPU problem could be fixed someday.