We have great news for all the artists! Because we saw the enthusiasm in so many design events, we decided to let you have more freedom on what you can design! This event will feature all currently available weapons in-game.
Of course we would like to have some sort of criteria on how we can rate the designs by. That's why we add a topic from now on design events.
Our first theme will be: Elements
Weapon Restrictions: None
1) Take one or more pictures provided in this forum thread.
2) Use a program like gimp, Photoshop, paint.net or similar to edit your pictures.
3) Submit your final design in this thread.
Example entry (all required!):
In-game name: Splashy
Title of the design: Pink Scar-H (include the name of the weapon)
Design: (Please include a .jpg or .png AND a .psd (or similar edited file with layers) uploaded on a Google Drive or similar)
The CM Team will decide on the Top 10 Designs. If a weapon from the Top 10 is included into the game, his/her designer will receive the skin.
This event will run until the 30th of September.
- Only 1 submission by participant. Should you decide to create more designs, please post them here.
- You have to have a VISUAL ASSET (picture). Please provide us your submission in a JPEG or PNG format.
- Please include as well a link to download your PSD or similar file. If not, the team might deny your entry.
- You must post your entry in this thread.
- Any copyright infringement or piracy is absolutely forbidden. Your designs should be just that, your own designs!
- We reserve the right to disqualify any design that may breach the rules of the contest or our ToS!
- No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
- Nothing inappropriate!
- Every submission to this contest can and will be used by Aeria Games, Wiple Games and/or gamigo for promotional purposes.
- The winning design will be decided by the CM Team.
- EDIT: Please do not discuss ANY copyright infringements or similar as a reply! The decision is (as stated) on the CM Team. If you want to tell a person, that their submission might be an issue, simply contact them in private.
We hope to see some awesome designs!
Your Ironsight Team