itsPANDA - Introduction

• Hello everyone,

My name is Vance, I am 21 years old and i go by itsPANDA in the ironsight community. I was born in Minnesota, spent time in Iowa, moved back to Minnesota and now live in Kansas. I work a local concrete cutting job here in Kansas which I have had to take a good amount of time off recently due to some injuries I received from racing motocross. I broke my left clavicle (collarbone) and tore my left PCL making my knee about 8cm's off from where its supposed to be.

I have a few passions in life which one of them is obviously racing motocross. I started riding dirt bikes when I was about 2 1/2 years old riding a PW50 with training wheels on it, I then began racing all around Iowa a couple years later when i was about 4 or 5 which started my competitive thirst. I had to take a break from racing seriously a couple years later when i was about 8 due to my parents splitting up which sent me back to Minnesota to live with my mom and my bike, dad and brother all went to Kansas. I then was only able to ride in the summer time which I wasn't able to do much racing during. I started racing seriously again this past year or 2 now (before i got hurt) promoting my fellow sponsors; TrueMX, Performance Audio, and Mainstream Automotive.

I also have a passion for cars with a dream of one day owning a Nissan GTR r32 or I would even settle for the GTST version of it haha. I also have a dream of owning my own racing team, which if i had to choose a name for it right now it'd probably be Savage Motorsports (y'all lucky i cant trademark that yet lol). I grew up with a dad that owns a 1968 Chevrolet Camaro that will soon have a LS1/LS3 motor in it once we get the frame fixed. This of course means i am a Chevy before Ford kind of guy 8o hahaha. I will say that Ford does make some beautiful vehicles and i definitely would not mind owning one of them fancy eco-boost trucks they got.

I also surprisingly have a passion for gaming 8o lol. I started gaming at a very young age playing with my brother and the kids in the neighborhood. I dont necessarily remember what game i started with but some of the most notable ones from my childhood are games such Paperboy, Mario, Super Smash Bros, Bike Mice on Mars, Runescape and of course the best classic ever Fusion Frenzy. I played for competitive teams on games like Forza Motorsports 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1 & 2, and Halo. I also have been a moderator and admin for a few different popular runescape private servers back when everyone played those. Now i am hooked to a game called Ironsight 8). I honestly love this game so much, i wish i had a pc that was atleast a little bit better than what i have for it but it is still a blast none the less. I hope this game sticks around for awhile as i see huge potential for it to become a major title if taken seriously.

Any ways thats a brief little introduction to get to know me, if you want to know about some other things that i like to do such as sports like boxing, hockey, or basketball or maybe you just want to chat or game feel free to hit me up. I always love hearing back from people and I love getting to know everybody in the community. Hope to meet all of you in the thread or in game as soon as possible.

Much Love,

itsPANDA

• Welcome to Ironsight Panda, I might see you around in game.

Good luck with it