CF-X50 Broken damage values

• So I recently bought the CF-X50 since I saw that it had 90 damage per shot which is the same as the Blaser R93. The Blaser R93 is a 1 shot to the chest/torso but a 2 shot to the leg area. I went into a custom game to test out the damage on the CF-X50 and noticed that it couldn't 1 shot body shot despite it having the same damage value (I tested this multiple times to make sure). When i did happen to one shot enemy's with the CF-X50 it was because they already had low health. I also tried changing the bullet type but this made no difference. The damage value of the CF-X50 needs to be updated to better represent the actual damage it does in practice. The current value is very misleading.

• It's not really. It's due to different guns having different damage multipliers. The actual damage is the same for both weapons if you shoot someones leg because legs have a 1x damage multiplier. Shooting elsewhere will be different on other guns because each limb/body area have a different calculation made.

• It's not really. It's due to different guns having different damage multipliers. The actual damage is the same for both weapons if you shoot someones leg because legs have a 1x damage multiplier. Shooting elsewhere will be different on other guns because each limb/body area have a different calculation made.

If that is how it works I think the different multipliers should be displayed on the guns stats so you could calculate how much damage the gun would do depending on where you hit.

• CFX has a chest multiplier of x1. Blazer has a chest multiplier of around x1.5 . As a result, Blazer does more damage on chest than CFX.

edit: I such a slow typer. An entire conversation happened while was typing that.

Is there a FlloydTV?

The post was edited 2 times, last by Aadi888: Incorrect multiplier value ().

• CFX has a chest multiplier of x1. Blazer has a chest multiplier of around x1.2 . As a result, Blazer does more damage on chest than CFX.

edit: I such a slow typer. An entire conversation happened while was typing that.

That's good to know I was very confused however they should really make these multipliers transparent

• no they want to make a barred 50 like in CoD MW series but doesn't want it to be one shot. (ironsight devs dont understand recoil)

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif