What Ironsight needs the most?

• What do you think should be the priority of the development team? 22

1. Improving the netcode and server stability (21) 95%
    2. Balancing the game (1) 5%

The winner can be only one. The purpose of this survey is to see what should be the order in the development process. Everything else that is currently being developed falls below those two things given their significance on the future of this game.

6572c58c36c49.png

The post was edited 2 times, last by k4far: typo ().

• The game will be balanced for god sake if they fix netcode , you still dont get it , you still try to find some du.mb excuses because you dont like some stuff , players will always be like this , devs cant never satisfy everyone , there is no game out there that can do that , always will e haters for some things , thats the way it is a game , how many times i have to say same thing over and over again , nothing is OP , nothing is BAD from weapons point of view , they are all have good sides and bad sides , they all have a strong point where is overpowering some other gun , same as a weak point when it is not , ofcourse in some cases its about skill too , like i said 10000 times , you cant ask for SR to do what a SMG does or a SMG what a SR does , just because players shotguns you with a SR because skill/netcode/hacks sometimes , doesnt mean they are OP , i told you im a pretty decent player with SR close and range play (i was , now i practice again) , i got my a.s.s kicked by a dude with an AR-57 (not just him others too , but this guy) from a very long distance in short time , i target , i shoot , i missed or not one shot and i didnt have the chance to shoot again because i was dead , now what should i say? Nerff AR-57? No away im goona do that , do you think i always play SR , no , i got shotgunned with a SR too , so many times that sometimes i was about to throw my PC out of the window , because i know if wasent this netcode issue that will not happend that offten , think how many times happend to you , to get killed with AR , SMG way to fast , compare with how long sometimes take you to killed someone , think how many times a player start shooting you from behind (im sure he was shooting like Rambo) , you just turned and kill him ,do you really think that was just your skill or others skill , that netcode , that delay thing whatever you want to called it makes this thing when the game its like doesnt count bullets right...i make a double kill , triple , whatever , the game recognize that after 1 sec , and so many other exemples...i dont even know how to explain this anymore because you gonna start again talk nonsens , mokings etc.

then you wonder why im a je.rk sometimes.

Ofcourse there are some balance things if i can say so , but that is not about nerff or buff guns , attachments , perks there are other things , for exemple Blade Drone , i dont know if its just me or some else notice that the impact area is smaller then Frag Grenade and that is a big a.s.s rachet :) just saying maybe that rachet driving bla bla just coffusing me at impact and made me think its smaller.

• We have been asked some really off the point and irrelevant questions in the last public survey, a lot of them are driven by money. Adding more skins and boxes will not keep this game alive.

• We have been asked some really off the point and irrelevant questions in the last public survey, a lot of them are driven by money. Adding more skins and boxes will not keep this game alive.

Agreed , after they fix this netcode , then yeah sure , they can make skin etc. , afterall they need to earn some money too , like everyone of us , they need to eat too.

And i found a problem in they way to approache things , they will never be able to fully focus on fixing netcode if they keep making updates where/and people are getting more issues , cant login , disconnect etc. . they need to stop that if they want to make a real progress with netcode.

• And i found a problem in they way to approache things , they will never be able to fully focus on fixing netcode if they keep making updates where/and people are getting more issues , cant login , disconnect etc. . they need to stop that if they want to make a real progress with netcode.

If I'm correct, they have different teams that focus/are specialized on different aspects of the game. Content, skins, networking, balancing etc each are handled by a different team who are not dependent on the other teams. n00buL if they stop/slow the teams making content in updates (eg skins), its unlikely that it will speed up the netcode fix, since the networking team is not dependent from the content creating teams.

I'm only assuming that the netcode fix is taking so long because simply of the shear scope of the project. Netcodes are usually fussy about changing. And all teams in a way are dependent on the weapon skin creating team, as skins seems the one of the only source of their income and funding.

If anything, they should add more servers and amp up the movement update rate of the game and servers to eliminate prolonged packet loss.

• Well still counts because this update just put more pressure on network team , there are post with disconnect issue also , so i guess now they priority is to fix that so players can actualy play dont you think? That mean no more working at netcode or not fully focusing on it. If that is the case just saying , now im the one making du.mb assumptions , but how the game works right now , even i started to make assumption , this is not good at all , i need a break from this forum and game.

Dont get it wrong like others , im not saying your not right or anything , like i said just du.mb assumption.

• disconnection issue is a netcode problem as prolonged packet loss is occurring to cause this. (assuming that its not a bug in the game)

Long story short, netcode improvements (even small ones) = less disconnects. I assume that their focus on the netcode merely increased, but don't count on it, as I don't know whats going on in their heads right now.

Also, yes take a break. No seriously, as not doing so will simply make players salty about the game. I myself am in a break from the game and I'm only here to check on the updates on the game. Glad I did so, or else, I would not have known about the survey.

I wonder what players suggested in the survey

• Do we have any prove that that the current team actually "develops" something new instead of just porting stuff from the Korean version?

It just feels like a carbon copy of First Assault...

• Do we have any prove that that the current team actually "develops" something new instead of just porting stuff from the Korean version?

It just feels like a carbon copy of First Assault...

I believe the emp grenade launcher was not in the Korean version of the game.

• the new map that was inserted was actually a new in development that wasn't released in korea from my knowledge

Go ahead and tell them majority disliked the map, it is insane unbalanced and requires you to smoke off the entire site.

I rather have them do a few things to improve current sate of the game, fix the rng loot boxes / give % chance showing what you can get

So I've a reason to put money into game, and remove dublicates from premium boxes so I actually bother buying anything

When the game should literally be called hipfire, because ironsight is literally useless:rolleyes: