Another feedback

• First of all, I would like to say that new update is really nice.

Here are things that needs to be changed in my opinion, as there are lots of things in game that is completely useless.

Hydra - Needs to be buffed. Rate of fire and lock-on speed must be increased, damage lowered little bit.

New EMP GL - Gorgon, Hydra and such deployables need whole mag (6 shots) to be destroyed..... it means you are dead, cuz no one's going to watch how you do this for 5 - 6 sec
    New map needs second round with team switch.

I mean if you guys add secondary weapons in game, they must be useful right? for now if you try to use something else than pistols, you are dead. Every time I try to try some GL, EMP GL, crossbow, and such useless things, I finish game with minimum 10 Kills less.

Secondary weapons must have good purpose guys... instead of 2 shots of GL, you could add some Thumper but with only ONE nade. but with really good damage, it says that it has max dmg, but we all know that its not. Nade blast near than 1.5 m to target must be guarantee kill.

As I told you when i just run and gun with my primary weapon and focus only objective and kills, I do better job. When I try to take some secondary, that match is ruined for me.

so my advice to devs, if there are such things in game - they must be valuable and useful.

Also make tacticals and throwables permanent to buy too!

• Then you didnt try Jackhammer , precisely any shotgun , i dont have issues to kill someone with a pistol , actualy you have no idea how many times that pistol saved me and made 2 kills with it , the only issue that i have is deagle and shotguns , because of netcode/delay whatever , refuse to shoot sometimes.

About buff Hydra , whatever again , with buffs no buffs , same thing for me as long its a balanced buff , take something give something.

About permanent things , in my point of view its like this , i better give 4250 and buy for one day and no repair , then buy it permanently , play 40 games and pay kinda same price for repair , that if your not someone who playes alot , then you gonna lose ever more , i made 140K in 2 days like this , and i dont play that much , my last games today were 4-5 hrs ago , were like 6 games , ofcourse im gonna play today again and bonuses etc counts too.

• Jackhammer is nice. I'm not sure how to use the spas though, feels too slow for me, either that, or I'm not using it right. How do you use the spas?

Also, the hydra feels fine. Just put it at a corner and watch your kills stack up, because no one checks their corners in this game XD

Hydra x Storm Shield x Gorgon all in one spot = 99.9 KD yay!

• Jackhammer is nice. I'm not sure how to use the spas though, feels too slow for me, either that, or I'm not using it right. How do you use the spas?

Also, the hydra feels fine. Just put it at a corner and watch your kills stack up, because no one checks their corners in this game XD

Hydra x Storm Shield x Gorgon all in one spot = 99.9 KD yay!

That is one of the reason why i die :D getting dizzy looking in every corner , by the time i finish someone is getting from some random direction :D

About the SPAS , i play it once when i start to play this game , i shoot like 4 time with it , then i saw Jackhammer and i like how it looks and took that , then i quick it because of this delay thing , so im not really in a position to give any advice im affraid :D