Marketing Poll: Please vote - using this poll for an business idea

• Is Iron Sight capable of ESports - Could an ESports Organization, company ran, get attention? 19

1. Iron Sight is ready. - 100% (0) 0%
    2. Iron Sight has some bugs but couple possibly work. - 75% (7) 37%
    3. Iron Sight is in the middle; bugs and would be a rough start of a new organization. - 50% (5) 26%
    4. Iron Sight has a lot of bugs and shouldn't have an ESports Organization. - 25% (2) 11%
    5. Iron Sight has to many bugs to be ESport ready. - 0% (5) 26%

Marketing/Business Idea

Hey, I'm Jimmy. I'm a competitive player, and a retired ESL wire software engineer.

I'll keep it short and simple. This is just a poll for a Marketing Idea so I can get a rough idea on what could possibly come up.

Little background of the question asked in the poll;

New ESports Organization limited to Iron Sight. Cash Prize limited, professional company ran with impeccable experience.
    Is the game basically ESport ready? Could a new ESport Organization get a lot of attention?

• Stop with this nonsens , its not ready , not even close , not with that netcode/package lost bla bla bla , how people can play toe to toe if some(most) of them are already in disadvantage , how can people play when after this update , i see more people going through walls? you see them coming twords you , you start shooting and suddently they make left/right through a big wall , funny thing hes not even there is behind you/left/right , and i know why i was wondering from where i get some random dmg when noone was near me , how to play when you keep asking for nerffs and buffs useless.

The game at this moment its disappointing.

• Nah...dont worry about it , because i might sound rough sometimes or make some sarcastic comments doesnt mean im a total je.rk :D , sometimes it sounds stu.pid because it the best way i can express myself in absence of english writing knowledge , so people are overreact , appriciate you nice comment.

• With the current time to kill then it'll never be ready for eSport, eSport is skill based games where ttk is to high will and can't be a eSport

Reason bf3/bf4 cod never became eSport even after they became so huge devs spend money into tournament but never became anything also reason many pros of BF franchise left for new games like r6 due to the eSport potential which became a thing.

Even cod pros left for r6 because there was 10x more eSport potential obviosuly Ubisoft messed that kinda up some seasons

When the game should literally be called hipfire, because ironsight is literally useless:rolleyes:

• With the current time to kill then it'll never be ready for eSport, eSport is skill based games where ttk is to high will and can't be a eSport

Reason bf3/bf4 cod never became eSport even after they became so huge devs spend money into tournament but never became anything also reason many pros of BF franchise left for new games like r6 due to the eSport potential which became a thing.

Even cod pros left for r6 because there was 10x more eSport potential obviosuly Ubisoft messed that kinda up some seasons

Dont get me wrong you right somehow,

But games like Rainbow Six Siege i guess you mean by r6 , games like that cant go on eSports , its just the way it is , i find them way with to many things , drones , braking walls , make walls and so on , i watch so called PRO league games , there is so much camping and planning omg , its a shooter game for god sake , that`s why simple games like CS are always welcome there , people want to see players shooting eatch other for show , not to watch 10 min of camping and planning.

Games like Rainbow are just for fun with friends with clan members , that`s why i keep fighting you all , the more changes you make the more SF becomes the more hard is to get there , to eSports , those tones of things they may want or you may want , those are more bugs to come and trust me , not all of them can be fixed.

This is what devs have to decide if they want eSport or a game where people have fun , at this moment is non of them.

Like i said sorry for my bad english (in my days schools didnt teach english i had to learn it myself) , so i write how i can best , sometimes may sound rough , sound stu.pid or complitly je.rk , sarcasm its just me :D

• Been playing Comp in IronSight since early betas... disband this game has a ton of potential. The competitive scene runs fairly smoothly.

Cons: Teams tend to disband and rebuild quite often with the exception of a few.

Fix: Might need to implement a roster lock system with future eSports...

**Overall**: Go for it!

Tyler

Cash me on twitch @ twitch.tv/fpsderd

or on twitter @fpsderd

Current team: None

Past Teams: Zero Gravity Gaming, Team Madness, Carnage eSports, InControl Gaming, RallyPoint

**OG Since Technical Beta**

• Sure buddy , let`s go for it , we attract more attention on a game with a broken netcode , that will be so good for this game.

No really , go for it , i double dare you!!

• Again, been playing since technical beta and I've only seen improvements to the game through updates. This game is a huge prospect.

n00buL I'm not going to get in a forum flame war with you. I've seen you've already spammed many forum threads recently with a terrible attitude. I've never heard of you on the comp scene either. Your opinion on this matter is almost irrelevant considering you have no experience with competing in this game.

Tyler

Cash me on twitch @ twitch.tv/fpsderd

or on twitter @fpsderd

Current team: None

Past Teams: Zero Gravity Gaming, Team Madness, Carnage eSports, InControl Gaming, RallyPoint

**OG Since Technical Beta**

• if they fix netcode and players going through walls and actually optimize the game so it uses more than 20-30% of your gpu. More people could play etc

• Read again the last part because im tired of you , now stfu because now im getting bad attitude.I should make a signature wit hthat dear god.