[EVENT] Pimp your Knife - Top 10 + Votes!

• Which Knife is your favorite? 85

1. irecon (18) 21%
    2. o0Nicoplayer0o (17) 20%
    3. Lincuxe (13) 15%
    4. Sams (12) 14%
    5. jaspa (11) 13%
    6. Kepo16 (4) 5%
    7. Fernusive (4) 5%
    8. fleafyy (3) 4%
    9. TLRPLAYBOY (2) 2%
    10. ImThatLoneWolf (1) 1%

Days
    Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds

banner.png

Hello mercenaries!

We saw your enthusiasm around this event and we decided to give you a chance to vote for your favorite skin!
    Therefore, we selected a 'Top 10' within the team.

We will take seriously into consideration your votes while deciding for the final one together with our developers.

So now, it's up to you to vote for your favorite one!

Here is our selection, take a good look at them, and go back at the top of the thread in order to vote!

You have until Friday, July 13th, 23h59 (CEST) to vote!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jaspa's:

1494-knife-jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fleafyy's:

VqTCqLj.png

Lincuxe's:

dhMq2Z5.png

Sams':

1304-blood-knife-png

irecon's:

CPI6zMn.png

o0Nicoplayer0o's:

1456-knife-by-nicoplayer-jpg

TLRPLAYBOY's:

xUVc1Qq.png

ImThatLoneWolf's:

1394-bluecherryblosssomknifeskin-png

Kepo16's:

xp3P1W8.png

Fernusive's:

zwpv3wZ.png

• Due to an issue with our internal voting, there was a mistake with some entries in the Top 10.

We edited the poll and reset all votes! If you voted previously, you should have the chance to vote now again.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

• NO. her handle is boring. Look at Fernusive's knife, good blade and good handle. Getting it in a supply drop would feel great.

But you don't even see the handle in game :(

And knives aren't in boxes x)

i don't know how they will implement this knife skin but i thought it would be in a supply box. Also, as someone said, you can see the handle if you press B.

The best , the smartest... I guess just average.:S

• wt*? I was in this and i'm not anymore? what happened?

edit: rigged

sensing a lot of RACISM here just because i'm australian

next time, vote bozott 2019

bozott for ironsights next top model

a vote for bozott is a vote for freedom

make your voice heard

bozott 2019

~bozott

• bruh i just realized i made it on the list and now im depressed af because everyone elses is literally like 20x better than mine

good shitt anyways

nah fr i made that hot trash at like 3 am with my little surface book pen and these other dudes have like dope professional *** design shitt but in the end im glad for them tho they got skill

• good shitt anyways

nah fr i made that hot trash at like 3 am with my little surface book pen and these other dudes have like dope professional *** design shitt but in the end im glad for them tho they got skill

I bothered enough to make a quickie low-poly 3d-model and render it make a 360 spin and it didnt even get mentioned. feels bad man

• Kepo16 had 0 votes and in less than an hour it has reached 21. Does not it seem strange?

I propose to check the ip of those who voted, if there are more equal ip means that he used multiple accounts from the same device.

i dont even realized till monday that my knife is on top 10 after i see my knife i write to all my friends so sign up and vote for me .. idk how much friends you have but my friends supported me.. 10 of my friends play ironsight. so dont be disrespectful

• In my opinion it is not right because your friends have voted for you only because the knife is yours and not because it is well done. In my opinion he does not have anything special and it would be better to win knives that have been freely voted by the community.

• In my opinion it is not right because your friends have voted for you only because the knife is yours and not because it is well done. In my opinion he does not have anything special and it would be better to win knives that have been freely voted by the community.

If what Kepo16 says is true, then there is no issue.
    How so his friends shouldn't vote for him? Ever heard of politics?

And he said his friends are playing the game, therefore they are also part of the community.

Nevertheless, I really hope this is true Kepo16 .

• My IP have to be different then my friends ip because, i registered 2 weeks ago and my friends registered while lecture at the university.. so it have to be the university connection ip at the database. Most relational databases show only the internet ip/vpn ip. We all study game development together in Germany. So if there is any questions about it, i can try to group all my friends and connect to discord and you can check if i have this amount of friends/clan members or not!!!

• what does it feel like to have friends?

The best , the smartest... I guess just average.:S

• My IP have to be different then my friends ip because, i registered 2 weeks ago and my friends registered while lecture at the university.. so it have to be the university connection ip at the database. Most relational databases show only the internet ip/vpn ip. We all study game development together in Germany. So if there is any questions about it, i can try to group all my friends and connect to discord and you can check if i have this amount of friends/clan members or not!!!

what does it feel like to have friends?

i feel like pablo

• You can cross-check the IP via some API to see if they are VPNs, if majority is then they most likely they belong to one person.

This is really sad I wish quality would win not faking votes, lmao. I am feeling bad for people who put work in this and some rattled skins are leading. Nobody wants them they are bad for the game, low quality. Does not matter how many people vote for them quality should always prevail and it would be original result if not for faking the votes.

• i hate to do this but... are you serious?

does that mean i can just @everyone in my 100 member ironsight discord server and tell them to vote for me, even if my knife is 20 times worse than all the others? does that really sound fair to you dude? the point of the votes is to show which knife the community *likes the most*, not *who has the most friends*.

• nobody can say which knife is the best its a matter of taste ???

nobody can say which knife is the best its a matter of taste ???

i like more minimalistic design knife.. the shark knife was in my opinion the knife who is the most difficult to create but its not my taste i never would buy it but it was one of the best.