Laser Sight - not visible from the outside

• The only thing being said in game about laser sights is that weapon accuracy might be increased and that user position may be compromised if user isn't smart enough.

There was nothing about "laser blinds other people" stuff.

• He's not saying it should currently be doing that, he's suggesting the idea ^^

I personally think a blind would be pretty OP though and since majority of players are SMG users with laser sights, it would become a blind fest.

• I personally think a blind would be pretty OP though and since majority of players are SMG users with laser sights, it would become a blind fest.

Agreed, who wouldn't want to run with a personal Gorgon? =O

I agree with OP that they should be more visible though. At the moment you might catch a glimpse of a pixel-sized red dot when a laser user is approaching but you're more likely not to see anything. For the level of improvement offered to hip fire accuracy with a laser, they should be more obvious.

Spray, pray, run away.

• Well to be honest, the SMG users that use it are running around anyway. Meaning, they’re making a lot of noise which exposes their position. The laser being visible would only really be beneficial to expose campers etc which doesn’t really happen on SMG users.