My game wont start

• GeForce 9600 GT > Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 ("video memory : 0 Mb"). I am not sure you can run this game with your specification. If you have another graphic card it's not seeing it here maybe try updating your drivers if that's the case.

Ironsight Wiki wrote:

Minimum system requirements:

• Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo E7500
    • Memory: 2 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce 9600 GT
    • DirectX: Version 9.0c
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 8 GB available space
  • After downloading the game, i launched it and pressed "game start". A small window "Ironsight appears" and then after a couple of seconds crashes. ironsight_log_20180628132615.txtironsight_log_20180628133636.txtironsight_log_20180628133830.txt

Go to Internet explorer and than you click on extra on the top right icon (or you can do ALT+X). You click on "Internet options" you go to "Advanced" and you reset everything. This does work! Try it out and let me know if it worked for you, good luck!;)

• GeForce 9600 GT > Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 ("video memory : 0 Mb"). I am not sure you can run this game with your specification. If you have another graphic card it's not seeing it here maybe try updating your drivers if that's the case.

Ironsight Wiki wrote:

Minimum system requirements:

• Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo E7500
    • Memory: 2 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce 9600 GT
    • DirectX: Version 9.0c
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 8 GB available space

I Have Radeon...

I Have Radeon...

You have no drivers or wrong drivers installed. Your card is invisible in the log file. If you open up and examine the log it's showing integrated graphics not the Radeon you are claiming to have. I am guessing it would be there if the game could see it but the thing is it cannot and there might be multiple reasons for that. First of all, start by making sure you have correct drivers visit producers website and find AMD Driver Autodetect tool it should download all that's necessary.