An Ironsight Sniper Montage | Pinhead ft. BAC

• Umh, why do you say this to me? What has that to do with me saying "haha yes you can" ?

just wrong

What the fck is going on in your brain LOL. Im not even the OP. And let me ask you again. What does MY video, btw im still not the OP. Has anything to do with me saying you can run and get kills with snipers in alot of games? You make absolutely no sense what so ever.

• hi guys, please don't let it escalate. Ofc you can give you can give constructive feedback but don't let it turn into a fight. Else I'll have to take some action ;)

I personally enjoyed watching it. congratz

• just wrong

What the fck is going on in your brain LOL. Im not even the OP. And let me ask you again. What does MY video, btw im still not the OP. Has anything to do with me saying you can run and get kills with snipers in alot of games? You make absolutely no sense what so ever.

sounds like he needs to "go outside and get some fresh air" ;(some people only get there kicks from moaning on a forum and cant just have a giggle

• just wrong

go to the air kinda need more air. if u can not understand the "wrong quote"

What can u talk about with u in general? all ur thoughts are pathetic attempts at panic without specific goals.

u looks ike a child who goes crazy and screams LUL.

and in general what did u specifically want here? I didnt tell my point of view. go past,

do u now clearly understand my opinion? or are you still in a panic?

• Come on guys, leave it out, even a mod has said it. move on and chill out

• just wrong

just If u need treatment due to incorrect perception, call ur doctor