DONT ADD NEW THINGS. FIX THE COMPETETIVE FIRST AND MAKE IT A LOT MORE COMPETETIVE

• Hint: Public means playing the causual mode (not the competetive mode (ranking)).

This game is absolutely amazing. the mechanic, enginge, physics, everythings great, but there is a big but here and its the competetive. im not talking about the recent bug that makes EU ranking game wont load. im taking about the game it self. the competetive must be played with friends now i know u guys working on it but jesus focks this is so much important if i was you i wouldnt release the game till i fix the issue that ranking is unplayble with your friends.

The competetive needs to be till 24,28,32 round points(which each half take half of it [12,14,16]), no less and no more. 8 is ridiciouls, 5 wining in a row which can take 10 mints and the game is done what kind of competetive is that..

Perks and killstrike? what? are you joking this is not competetive. there is competetive and there is public. if the competetive mode have kill strikes and perks, then what makes it diffrenet from public SnD?

lets be honest this game is whole about to be the old cod that we all love. the reason this game has a big potential is because the engine (movment and gun fire basicly) is very similar to the old CoD. i like the idea about making it longer to kill ppl so the headshots will really be significant and makes the game more skills needed. so this is a good stuff that u changed. but dont change the competetive! make it exactly like the competetive (ESL) was in CoD. no perks, no kill strikes, everygun is open but u have to do 5 loadouts before u start comp.

this things here is so important, stop working on some new things to add, cause if a streamer like shroud will come to this game again (after whining about problem that dont even exist) tommorow or even today, and he will love the game for sure but when he go to competetive and see that its exactly like public, means with kill strikes, with perks, and till 8 points - what kind of reason does he have to keep playing this?! if shorud will come to this game and dislike it, it will ruin ur future cause he have a massive impact on players and u have to admit it. i hate the fact that a big streamer has so big impact on how many players with play the game, but thats how it is and u must admit it.

Shroud will have no reason to keep playing this game cause I stopped playing this game since i saw how comptetive is. I dont see a reason to keep playing cause its exactly like public and i cant even play with my friends...

Please dont be like the other companys that have a big potential and just ruin it all by not listening to the community, i know that im not the whole community but i bet that i am representing most of them, and i challenge u guys to make some poll about the things i said here and u will see that most of the ppl will agree with me.

competetive should be diffrenet from public by a huge amount of things , and it must be fixed now! not tommorow, today! cause any second a streamer like shroud can come and ruin the future of this game because the comp here sucks hard, really hard.

The post was edited 1 time, last by adarc8 ().

• While I agree that it should be headed to a Competitive Direction, it is not ready in my opinion

You have Netcode issues, "dead guns", and other problems. If you want it be competitive when that is fixed.. you need to think about which direction to go. Should it become more of a tactical game? Or run and gun, with some element of tactical?

It is a question I see I will have to continue repeating until people understand. You either get a game like Rainbow Six Raven Shield, or Counter Strike. Decide which of the two, and have guns that fit that scenario

The example I have used time and time again is: If you want a run and gun with some tactical, add weapons like the LSAT LMG, M27 IAR, and L129A1. The MG's don't have a place right now but, if you added those 3 guns, you would provide an LMG with a purpose. It can get to a point a little quicker (not as fast as AR's), and provide point defense

• Im an Electrical engineer and i know a thing or two about netcode. fixing netcode is a big deal.

I know that that netcode in this game is bad, but unlike u and many others, i dont call the company to fix it now - because i know how hard is it to fix netcode. that a big system!

fixing the friends invitation, and the comp it self is nothing. its a basic code that they can fix in a week. start from the begining if too many problems pop up.

about saying "tactical game or gun and gun" i dont know about you but i dont know a game that succeded with a game mode run and gun. it isnt competetive and it will never be. run and gun or in other words is tdm is a casual mode for the players that love it want to warmup or practice or what ever. the big thing is SnD.

SnD is the best FPS game mode these days, it has a big succes in the old CoD and for 20 years in CS.

Rainbow mode is uniqe but it is very similar to snd, the bomb is a ppl that u have rescue, after u resuce them things a little bit changed but overall its a round and u have attack and defends tactics so overall its very similar to snd.

FIX COMPETETIVE. the guns are okay, the movemnt is excelent, the netcode is bad but u cant fix netcode in few days.

• Just throwing it out there that the developer team is made up of different areas... Just because new content/netcode is being worked on, doesn't mean ranked suddenly isn't being worked on too.

• Just throwing it out there that the developer team is made up of different areas... Just because new content/netcode is being worked on, doesn't mean ranked suddenly isn't being worked on too.

Lincuxe you are 100% right, i didnt said that they are not working on it cause i know they are. what i am saying is leave everything and focus only on this right now. stop with the skins or weapon balance or new events or new maps. theres a lot of problem in this game but the competetive problem that i mentioned is so big that they have to focus only on this right now.

like i said in the post if i was them i was shuting down the server for few weeks till i get the competetive work fine.

I also said many things abotu changing the competetive to be really competetive, on that one i can clearly said that they are not working on cause theres no "work" to do, its only matter of opinion of devs. its like changing the colour of the lobby theme, its not "work" its opinion decide - and like i said I challenge the devs team to create a poll or something and ask the community if the cometetive should be like i said it should be, and if it must be their only focus right now.

• hmm, that is not possible. You make it sound like 30 people from different departments for the game have to sit behind one screen and work only on one thing that is impossible to do. Under the developers there are different departments that take care for new skins, bug fixes, feature development, quality assurance and so on. This means while one team works on improving the netcode, others can work on other game related stuff

• hmm, that is not possible. You make it sound like 30 people from different departments for the game have to sit behind one screen and work only on one thing that is impossible to do. Under the developers there are different departments that take care for new skins, bug fixes, feature development, quality assurance and so on. This means while one team works on improving the netcode, others can work on other game related stuff

what about changing the competetive? right now its not competetive (with the perks and kill strikes going on..)

• I don't know if they plan to remove the killstreaks for ranked. We will have to see later on

I dont understand what is the meaning of "We will have to see later on" seems to me that u dont care about what i wrote - about how important is to fix these things NOW. in the last few years every game that had a big potential - the devs just ruin it by making bad decisions.. I smell here the same devs as PUBG has.. do what ever u want i dont care good luck

• Why didn't they fix the netcode before opening the beta?

Because the netcode was fine for use in Korea which was where the game was originally released. Since they have the 0 ping dream everywhere there, obviously it has a big impact on us where that's just not viable.

• Because the netcode was fine for use in Korea which was where the game was originally released. Since they have the 0 ping dream everywhere there, obviously it has a big impact on us where that's just not viable.

And nobody saw that coming? Nobody suspected that the netcode that work fine in a relativity small country with excellent internet connection wouldn't work for a whole continent with with generally worse internet?

• Because the netcode was fine for use in Korea which was where the game was originally released. Since they have the 0 ping dream everywhere there, obviously it has a big impact on us where that's just not viable.

And nobody saw that coming? Nobody suspected that the netcode that work fine in a relativity small country with excellent internet connection wouldn't work for a whole continent with with generally worse internet?

Evidently not x)

It's being worked on now though and will improve in the future ^^

• A lot of responses since I last looked

Adarc- I was a beta tester for 10 years so I am aware that Netcode is a big deal. I never said they need to fix it now. I was merely saying it is one of many issues on the list

By run and gun I mean you grab a gun and shoot someone else. That is basically what Ironsight is. There is no sense of tactical, or team play. If you look at any game right now, people have no interest in working as a team

The guns are not okay. The bolt actions are still 1 shot 1 kill. We see people run and gun that all the time. There is tons of weapons that have no use (like the AK-12, G36, and others). The MG's and DMR/EMR's are a in a bad position atm. I gave tons of fix ideas in my prior posts. I even tried reaching out to the CM's

It is true that one game mode can be popular but, if you want a game to truly succeed, you need to have more than one type of person in mind. I used Smite as my example in the prior posts. Smite is great because it has many modes, with different objectives

If you do not understand this, then I recommend playing Ironsight some more, and re-evaluate what you said

• well I said that they need to fix competetive cause fixing competetive is simply decisions, theres no really work there.. i thought u meant "fix the netcode before competetive"

ppl never have interest in working as a team when u play public. if competetive will become competetive there will be team play i promise u. take a look on csgo competetive - even on silver 1 they are communicating and trying to have team play.

Bolt are 1 shot 1 kill even on CSGO i dont know why ppl whining about it. it seems fair to me.

And the fact that it seems fair to me show that there is difference of opinions about this subject so you cant blame them for not changing it while many other on the other side dont want them to change it.

Now about the guns problem u mention thats exactly what my post talk about it. guns issue isnt important right now. competetive is important! who cares if there few guns that arent being used? just imagine there arent exist right now. theres enough weapons to play with right now so lets fix competetive first. and by the way i dont know about you but i dont rememeber even one call of duty game that didnt had those unused guns..

no need for too many modes espicially not now when the game has a small player base. just look at CSGO - if they remove one game mode they will maybe lose a 5% of their players, but if they will remove competetive they will lose about 90% of their player and maybe 100%.

Competetive is the one and only game mode that matter these days

• That is the thing though. Casual play would be won more often if at least some team work was involved (in any game). I have noticed in my years that if you aren't seeing some team work in Casual, it is not a good sign. How can you expect someone to prepare for ranked, if they aren't practicing it in casual?

The complaints about the Bolt are valid in this game. Unlike CS Go, this game has more to it. Something I suggested in prior posts, is introducing a bipod and deploy system. The Snipers should be put in this system, and the difficulty to use them increased. One of the reasons as to why the DMR/EMR's are in a bad position is because of the Snipers. Another is because their range is too close to that of the AR's

With the Bipod and Deploy system I suggested, it would fix that. I was saying increase sway or breathing on the Snipers, and remove the hold breath function. The hold breath would be replaced by the Bipod and deploy system. This will force the Snipers to be crouched, prone, or deployed to make use of it. If people want a run and gun long range weapon, then get an EMR/DMR. That is what they are for

• I agree. In Competetive, there should be 1 frag grenade, and 1 smoke/flash grenade. NO Killstreaks/Perks. Just pure skill.