Ironsight eSports?

• eSports with this accurate hipfire, with this 0 damage mult for headshot, with this insane lag, with a game who are not required skill for win a gun fight.. Atm minecraft is more competitive of ironsight😂

• eSports with this accurate hipfire, with this 0 damage mult for headshot, with this insane lag, with a game who are not required skill for win a gun fight.. Atm minecraft is more competitive of ironsight😂

As I said:

More information about that will follow as soon as everything is ready.

• Some groups have hosted their own tourney's in the past with some prizes. I'm sure others are doing the same as well! There's definitely a demand for a competitive side of things that the staff are definitely aware of :)

• What Solaris said. This game is no where near ready. It needs to get a sense of direction. Ironsight does not have an identity I guess you can say

There is also the issue of the Streaming world. A lot of Streamers refuse to touch this because they see it as a CoD clone. Others say it is not competitive enough

There is not enough articles on this game for the Game Talk Show people to cover it

I don't know if any of this is true but, I will go ahead and include it in this reply. Because if it is true, then this is an issue as well

One person in the Youtube community (who is also in the Discord) has claimed that maps like Ironworks was already completed. It was just held back on purpose

This reminds me a bit of the Zebra thing. When Star Wars Battlefront 2 came out, they said they would not be doing skins. Zebra found skins hidden in the game files, and made a recording about it. It is crazy to think that one person could tank the reputation of a game. It happened though. I sure hope that this does not happen to Ironsight as well

Another person claimed that the CM's were ignoring them, or not listening to the community (in terms of feedback and suggestions). I do not know how accurate this is but, I have noticed a lot of people abandoning this game.. Giving up on it. Whatever the reason is for these people leaving, it is a problem as some of them are veterans of the gaming community

Ironsight will have a better chance of succeeding if there is more veterans around to help. E-Sport people will help as well

There was a claim that there is miscommunication with the Ironsight team. Apparently the team said there would be a fix to the Netcode (awhile back) in the next patch. It never happened according to the person who said it

These are some things to think about. I am not saying take things at face value but, at least be aware of it. If there is an issue like this going on, there could be easy ways to resolve it. I imagine the community can come up with ideas for that

• Esports requires a community. You can't just pull a $2mil prize like a grenade in shooters.

As far as i can see this game is not popular as the boreface.

Russia forces you to have your servers inside itself in order to let you speak its language.:)

Also, yes, foxes can purr

• None the less. I've played for a few days now. I can definitely see potential for a competitive scene. As long as the devs stay true to their word that things are being fixed and optimized. I can see great things from this game.

Kudos!

Correktd