"Disconnected from server" madness.

• Hey guys, i stopped playing the game for like a month, because i didn't find the way to fix this error. Yesterday i started playing again, i really enjoyed it, and i didn't get the disconnected error. So i was happy, hoping the error was fixed. Today i started a match, was a good match btw, and suddenly, the error pops up again.

I sent a mail to EAC support (like 1 month ago), just as Helix told me to do. And here is their response:

"Thank you for contacting us! Our sincerest apologies for the late response!

According to the twitch clips you recorded the error is not related to Easy Anti-Cheat as the message would be different and would indicate that it was indeed our service that kicked you.

Resolving this issue with the game's support team is the best course of action in this case. Perhaps the relevant game logs would be of help?

If you have other questions, we'll be glad to answer them.

Despite the trouble have a great day!"

If you guys know any solution that have been discovered through the pass of this month, ill gladly try it out.

Cheers, Nesti.

6n6jM2F.gif

• I dont know what issues do you have , i encouter a few but i figure them out myself , they were : game minimize randomly ,for this was some extern sound drivers , i use drivers for win 7 for win 10 instead of those for win10 to fix it , crash with that program stop working "close" error , for this one was my video card option for Display more exacly GPU scalling mode was Preserve Aspect Ration and i change it to Full Panel.

I dont know what say , what i did is to run the game windows mode and watch Task Manager for anything that runs/act or lost process suspicious.

On that part with windows 7 drivers working better then those for windows 10 throw me off , you may never know , PC`s can always surprise you.

Oh and forgot that Video Thing solve a little issue , not that bad , my TV was getting these total blackscreen image for 2 secs once at a few hrs , guess the new driver version wasent that good :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by n00buL ().

• Yeah, yesterday i played like 3 matches and it worked fine, i had a really good time playing. So today i decided that maybe it was fixed and i played again. But in the first match i played, i got the error. The exactly same error of my twitch clips.

Don't know what to do.

• If the error is "Disconnected from server" still, the its more likely to be an unstable connection. I get this error as well, but I see everyone becoming ghosts (phasing through walls) before it happens. I think its continuous packet loss that makes the game/server think you have lost connection, giving you the error. If its not too much to ask, could you try running Task Manager and go to the wifi/connectivity section and look for sudden "drops" just before the disconnect?

Also, this is often neglected but works at times: Try restarting your router as this causes the router to remap your connection route to get the optimal connection. Because disconnects can also happen if any route your router is using gets blocked/broken and can't find a new route in time (disconnecting you in the process).

• Oh look im an I..ot :D , the post name says everything , well this is happening when you read but dont process what you are reading :D , sorry for the "offtopic" kinda thing , i had to... :D

Nice advice there Aadi888.

If the error is "Disconnected from server" still, the its more likely to be an unstable connection. I get this error as well, but I see everyone becoming ghosts (phasing through walls) before it happens. I think its continuous packet loss that makes the game/server think you have lost connection, giving you the error. If its not too much to ask, could you try running Task Manager and go to the wifi/connectivity section and look for sudden "drops" just before the disconnect?

Also, this is often neglected but works at times: Try restarting your router as this causes the router to remap your connection route to get the optimal connection. Because disconnects can also happen if any route your router is using gets blocked/broken and can't find a new route in time (disconnecting you in the process).

• Aadi888 hey, thank you for your response. ill try what you suggest, but i don't think that is a connection problem, i have ping yes, but is because i'm from South America, i don't see everyone becoming ghosts before the disconnect. The game goes really fluid and fine, but suddenly the error pops up. i have a good internet connection, but ill try what you said.

btw, i don't know how to get that "drops" information. could you be more specific? thank you

• Just out of curiosity , when you installed the game , did you aprove it? For me when i install the game , the game itself ask me for some kinda permission as firewall/windows defender too for using the internet , public and local , something like that.

If you just close that its like you ignore it and i guess the game or firewall takes that as a no , dont use the internet , just saying.

The post was edited 1 time, last by n00buL ().

• I'm going to go on a lean and say this is a problem with Ironsight. Flloyd Check this.

I believe their central server could be the main focus on this. Peer to Peer computing or networking is a distributed application architecture that partitions tasks or workloads between peers. Peers equalize participants in the application, for instance, Iron sight.

Is there a way we can make a resource to make a client-server model and supply resources on a shared base instead of playing on a central server?

I'm asking, could Peer To Peer fix the problem, Flloyd .

I have money down it's a routing error. Unstructured networks do not impose a particular structure on the overlay network by design, but rather are formed by nodes that randomly form connections to each other.