Optimization.

• Can the next update include optimization features? After this update, I'm getting 7 to 13 fps from 30 fps, and thats a massive drop! I thought the IronEngine was made also to help low end PCs to play the game at a playabe fps?

Suggestions:

> Allow us to disable particle effects, apart from smokes.

> Allow us to disable certain animations, such as water and flame animations. They will just be still.

> Include low level texture quality.

> Allow us to disable some hud elements.

> Allow more resolution options.

also, does anyone know how to improve my current state of my fps, This doesn't feel right, as the drop feels too massive in one update.?(

• Well, that's way under the minimum requirements to run this game properly. You can find the requirements here - https://ironsight.aeriagames.com/faq

Sadly, there isn't much you can do about that. :(

But you can try to improve the experience with a game booster like Razer Cortex.

• I have seen the requirements, and thats why i downloaded the game.

The thing is 30fps to 9 fps feels too massive of a drop.

Pretty sure the map environments is limiting my GPU hard. So thats why I suggested the following. I would like to see the optimization of the game coming as optional features in the next update. thanks

• You can lower your resolution to 800x600 in ini. files located in game folder. ;)

• I have seen the requirements, and thats why i downloaded the game.

The thing is 30fps to 9 fps feels too massive of a drop.

Pretty sure the map environments is limiting my GPU hard. So thats why I suggested the following. I would like to see the optimization of the game coming as optional features in the next update. thanks

Its not the game, its your computer, i almost died reading at ur specs, ur specs cant keep up with the game man.

• I guess you can tweak a few things in GameFolder\ini\ironsight_local.ini ... but apart that ?(

How was the game before update ? running smooth ?

Before the update, game was running significantly smoother than it is now. Like I said 30 fps to 9 fps. I know for the fact that my PC specs are way below the minimum requirements, but even so, before the update it gave be an average of 30 fps, with drops to 12 fps during respawns and such. After the update it could barely do 14 fps (average 9) with drops to 5 fps (aww hell no!).

Now, thanks to Joki, I can squeeze it to 27 to 50 fps by playing in 800x600 resolution. It is not the resolution I want to play, but for many players they prefer performance over quality.

Is there a FlloydTV?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aadi888 ().

• I guess you can tweak a few things in GameFolder\ini\ironsight_local.ini ... but apart that ?(

Before the update, game was running significantly smoother than it is now. Like I said 30 fps to 9 fps. I know for the fact that my PC specs are way below the minimum requirements, but even so, before the update it gave be an average of 30 fps, with drops to 12 fps during respawns and such. After the update it could barely do 14 fps (average 9) with drops to 5 fps (aww hell on!).

Now, thanks to Joki, I can squeeze it to 27 to 50 fps by playing in 800x600 resolution. It is not the resolution I want to play, but for many players they prefer performance over quality.

+1 before update i was arround something like 200+ fps but now with even the same graphics settings i'm turning arround 130 fps, and what about my pc specs? 16gb Ram, intel core i7 and a nvidia geforce gtx 860m (yes i'm on a portable computer and not on a desktop one)

Before the update, game was running significantly smoother than it is now. Like I said 30 fps to 9 fps. I know for the fact that my PC specs are way below the minimum requirements, but even so, before the update it gave be an average of 30 fps, with drops to 12 fps during respawns and such. After the update it could barely do 14 fps (average 9) with drops to 5 fps (aww hell no!).

Also,you can put "Texture quality" to low in ini files... Also,one way to get 20,30,40+ fps is to disable HUD... (ALT+U) I hope you can get 50 after doing this :p

• Joki I tried that. Both of them actually.

Manually setting the texture quality to low doesn't really work, probably because its algo does not exist in the game data. The lowest it goes is "Average" anything else gives blank

Disabling the HUD also disables the rectiles in the sights, which makes ADS useless. Pretty sure it a bug.

• in the folder with the game, in the ini folder there are configs, open there ironsight.ini and through this file you can customize the graphics in more detail than through the game settings.

P.S. I have a laptop with a similar specification, and on it the game goes pretty well. I can send you my config file, maybe this will help.

UPD: this file must be put in the path: C: \ AeriaGames \ Ironsight \ ini, C: is your hard drive

https://drive.google.com/file/…UzxH2c-AN6ri1rWBUrPW/view

• in the folder with the game, in the ini folder there are configs, open there ironsight.ini and through this file you can customize the graphics in more detail than through the game settings.

P.S. I have a laptop with a similar specification, and on it the game goes pretty well. I can send you my config file, maybe this will help

Ok, but how will you send it?

P.S. I have a laptop with a similar specification, and on it the game goes pretty well. I can send you my config file, maybe this will help

Ok, but how will you send it?

I updated my post, now there is a link