HQ may think that you did a good job, but don't you rest on your laurels! We've got a fresh new mission from our intel team, and I don't want to see any of you slacking off on this next assignment, you hear me? You'll find all of the information for your next operation in the attached case. Codename: Spring Cleaning.
We are proud to announce the newest content update on Ironsight: Spring Cleaning! You will find all the new changes and additions coming to the game with this patch below!
If you want to share your feedback, please post in the forum here.
Should you find any bug, please report it in this form.
If you have any other issue, please contact our support team here.
New In-Game Event: Operation - Spring Cleaning
A new in-game event arrives on Ironsight! Operation Spring Cleaning will be available starting today until June 12th at 10AM CEST. Once again, simply play the game and meet the Event achievement's requirements to unlock your rewards!
Note: Unlocked rewards are sent to your storage.
The rewards will be the following:
Achievement Spring Cleaning I - 600 GP
Achievement Spring Cleaning II - Chrome AK-12 (3 Days)
Achievement Spring Cleaning III - 2400 GP
Achievement Spring Cleaning IV - Emblem
Achievement Spring cleaning V - Title
Quick Recovery Skill now available!
- Can be equipped in the 3rd Skill Slot.
- Time to start health recovery reduced by 20%.
- Health Recovery is 20% faster.
New items are available in the shop under the "AP store" section and "Consumable items" tab! Purchased items are sent to your Storage.
Personal K/D Reset
- Resets KDR statistics, best kills and best KDR.
Personal Battle Record Reset
- Resets game statistics such as play time, number of matches and win rate.
Collection System Update
- Epic: Purple (weapons have a unique reload animation)
- Rare: Pink (weapons have a unique reload animation)
- Special: Orange
- Advanced: Blue
- Uncommon: Green
- Common: Black
Skins, skins and... more skins!
- ZA SA58 OSW
- City M4 ACC-M
- Skull M4 ACC-M
- Chrome AK-12
Light Machine Guns
- Pixel Ultimax 100
- WS PDR-C
- WS Quickshot
- ZA Rifle Scope
- Angry Monkey Detecting Sight
- Woodland Quickshot
- Woodland Holographic Scope
- Woodland Monitoring Sight
- Woodland Long Eye Scope
- Woodland ACOG
- Woodland Clear Sight
- Woodland Detecting Sight
- Woodland Variant Sight
- Woodland Glow-on Sight
- Woodland Thermal Scope
- Woodland Rifle Scope
- Woodland Viper Scope
- Woodland POSP
- Woodland Scout Scope
- Wooldand Laser Sight
Feature Updates & Bugfixes
- Party chat functionality is now available inside a match.
- Automatic battlepoint gain decreased from 450 to 300 points per minute.
- Report Player function temporarily removed. The report tool will be reworked and won't be used in-game until it's fixed.
- Camera rotation upon match start added. Players can now look around while other players are loading.
- Profanity Filter Updated.
- Allied Nametags improved: Nametags of allies no longer visible behind cover.
- Loadout Attachments changes. Attachement and tuning equipment that cannot be used on the currently selected weapon cannot be selected anymore.
- Escape key can be used while opening boxes to return to the previous menu.
- Matchmaking waiting room time increased from 40 to 60 seconds.
- Weapon inspection animation added. Press "B" during a match to trigger the Weapon Inspection animation. The character will inspect the item he's currently holding. Firing, aiming, proning, reloading or running cancels the animation. If you assign a keybinding to the "B" key, the inspect feature will not be available until you free the key again.
The Spring Cleaning content update comes with our very first wave of weapon balancing. Wiple Games balances the game using game data and weapon statistics first, but we also pay attention to player feedback. Please note that there will be more balancing in future updates. Do not hesitate to keep sending us more feedback on the forums!
- +10% Vertical Recoil control increased for the following weapons: HK417, M39, CF-X50, PSG, SVD.
- CF-X50 Magazine size expansion increased from 5 to 8 bullets.
- CF-X50 max bullet amount increased from 30 to 32 bullets.
- AR-57 Headshot Damage multiplier reduced.
- EMP Launcher can now lock on a Storm Shield.
- EMP Launcher missile visual shot corrected. The missile will now shoot from within the weapon.
- Fixed a reload cancellation on bolt action rifles.
- Several Metal Reaper fixes.
- Several Death Cam fixes.
- Reload Video Sound Correction. Turning the master volume down does actually mute the reload video sound.
- Fixed a possible game crash upon opening boxes with bad internet connection.
- Custom Character menu doesn't show the loadout anymore when pressing Escape at the same time.
- Permanent duplicates cannot be obtained anymore while a game is about to start.
- Main Menu Icons corrected - No longer drag & drop.
- Purchase complete pop-up corrected.
- Skin visual order rearrangement when clicking on "View Contents".
- Improved the shop responsiveness to avoid timeouts while purchasing items.
- Solved an issue where parties where not properly disbanded after one user disconnected.
- Fixed an issue where users got a Win registered when a match ended in a Draw after exceeding time limit.
- Changing languages no longer displays currencies as "0".
- Celebrations PDR-C and Pixel DSR-1 are now in the Superior Supply Boxes.
- Fixed Ironwork achievements.
- Corrected several glitches on various maps. We want to take the time to thank all of the players that reported these map exploits!
- The railing collider has been removed on Outpost.
- Emotes cannot be triggered during the reload animation anymore (No more crazy moves on the dance floor!).
- Users can no longer preview an attachment which wasn't intended for the currently equipped weapon.
- Pietro Silencer no longer shows three unlock conditions.
- 2D elements from the shop cannot be rotated for preview anymore.
- Attachments for new Epic Weapons are repairable instead of permanent.
- Visual glitch when Combat Crossbow is being reloaded, it disappears.
- Spas-12 Reload, Hipfire and Shooting animations are not showing appropriately.
- Clan News timestamp is shown as "Lately".
- Monitoring Sight detection is less noticeable with HDR active.
- Visual glitch with the UAV propeller not rotating.
- Re-deployable drones are trembling while carrying them.
- There can be weird highlights if one of the launching missiles of Titan kills people in a highlight.
- Scoreboard is not displayed after the game highlight.
- Death Cam doesn't show any information when the avatar commits suicide.
- Parties are sometimes disbanded after finding a suitable match.
- The Starter kit's description in the shop is not accurate. It will be fixed in the next few weeks. If you want to know the actual content of the pack, please click the "View Content" button.