Weapon suggestion for Search & Destroy

• Opinion (What Do You Recommend?) 8

1. Try Using Another AR (Reply With Opinion) (4) 50%
    2. Other (Reply With Opinion) (2) 25%
    3. Stick With The AK-12 (1) 13%
    4. Try Using An SMG (Reply With Opinion) (1) 13%
    5. Use The HK417 (0) 0%
    6. Try Using A Sniper (Reply With Opinion & I'm Terrible With A Sniper) (0) 0%
    7. Try Using An LMG (Reply With Opinion) (0) 0%

Hey, I've been playing Ironsight for over a month now and i mainly play Team Death match. Recently, I decided to play a ranked game, because i think i'm decent at the game. Join a game and it's S&D. Did awful (I use a Vector for TDM Because I'm good with one) and the team lost. May be my fault, may not be. Anyway, I decided to play casual S&D to get better. played for around a week and think i'm decent BUT, i'm not sure what weapon to use. Currently i'm using an AK-12 With a monitoring sight and modified rifling. (It's level 9) What would you recommend? I'm thinking an HK417 due to the high damage but i don't want to buy it just in case i'm bad with it! This might just be personal opinion but hey, I'd love a rough idea of what people recommend!

=================================================

Call Sign: CReeperF

Current Clan: Noobs (Cuz I'm A Noob)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Favourite AR: FAMAS G2

Favourite SMG: Vector

Favourite Sniper: DSR-1

Favourite LMG: N/A

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Lvl: 26

Most Kills: 28

Best KDA: 4.00

The post was edited 1 time, last by Redwing 15 ().

• I've tried using the HK417 and while it's decent at medium range, a lot of the fights are going to take place in close range where an automatic weapon is going to beat the HK417. I would suggest trying out the AN-94. It's a 2 shot burst assault rifle that's easy to control when shooting at mid-long range but can be sprayed at close range.

• Luckily, i have a desert AN-94 so i'll try that out! ill see if it's any good!

Edit:

After playing a match with it, i did ok. it may be because im suddenly getting lag spikes and the fact that its a burst so you have to click every time u shoot!

i'll try playing more games with it

The post was edited 1 time, last by Redwing 15: Opinion after 1 match ().

• So.. I played a lot on esl MW1/MW2/MW3 and black ops. I am playing for few days SnD in ironsight and my conlusion is...

If you are good in quickscoping - go for blaster/dsr1

If not - there are two ways - ar57 / mp7 (ar57 will be probably nerfed because it is so overpowered now...) - smg is my vote - soft bullet, silencer and precision barrel.

If AR then you can stay with ak12 or go for scarh/ak47/tar21. - same like smg.

Belive me.. Silencer is "godlike" on SnD, but you can replace it with scope if you can't play without it. Precision barrel is must have. Much less damage drop with distance... But why SMGs? There are only small maps. ROF of smg are overhelming all rifles except famas.

Oh. I forgot about FAMAS :) It is also a good choice couse of huge rate of fire and low recoil ;)

About h417 - it's kinda strange weapon. You can easly kill snipers, but non chance with smg and it is quite hard with fast AR but if you can spam mouse button - it is still quite good weapon in close quaters.

• Not the AK12.

weapons like the FAMAS or even the KC2 is better.

All 3 guns are 4 hit kills. But both KC2 and FAMAS will win because they fire faster. KC2 has a far better recoil control than the AK12 and so does the FAMAS

• I would say it depends on the map too. Running an SMG on a map like outpost isn't the greatest idea.

Try a few different types of weapons and then pick the ones you like the feel of or do well with then pick which to use depending on the map.

• Ok. So on smaller maps like, Cloud9, use an SMG. (My Vector has A Suppressor, Perfect) But for larger maps like outpost, use something like a FAMAS. I have a pretty decent FAMAS that i used before my Vector on TDM so i already have experience. I don't think i have unlocked the silencer on FAMAS but hey, not many people use suppressors so i'm sorta fine!

• Use the gun that you find most fun and then get good with that gun! You might want to check a bit which assaultrifles are good! i would recommend scar H, sg553 or famas think those are from the better side