Taking a month break - blame your netcode.

• This was fun! Great game I really like it.

Today I couldnt make a kill tho :/ I hear 2 bullets and I die. Behind walls etc.. From morning till night even tho I have restarted my router a couple of times.Just in case.

Gonna take a month break from your game hoping you will have it sorted out soon enough. Cya soon"

• If its the netcode what disturbs you, why instead of taking 1 month, take the time until the patch of the netcode fix?

lets say 3-5 months ;)

Are you an anime fan? Join my Discord, click the signature :3

ghoq8u0.png

• Instead of announcing that you're leaving, leave silently so it hurts more, at this rate you're crying because you're used to UDP not TCP. Leave and don't let the door hit you on the way out pinhead

• Wow I never said I was leaving, said I was making a break expecting the fix? And that I like the game? What a bunch of toxic kids around..

If its the netcode what disturbs you, why instead of taking 1 month, take the time until the patch of the netcode fix?

lets say 3-5 months ;)

It is expected to take all that time? Can you please share your source?

• Wow I never said I was leaving, said I was making a break expecting the fix? And that I like the game? What a bunch of toxic kids around..

It is expected to take all that time? Can you please share your source?

MY POST WAS NOT TOXIC KONO BAKA!

531611825.png

and it was said on the stream yesterday by Charly on the chat, here's the link if you wanna find all what he said: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/265008190#%23

Are you an anime fan? Join my Discord, click the signature :3

ghoq8u0.png

• Well I wasnt expecting it to take that long if to be honest. Well is problably worth it to check it out on a later stage.

Is better than to ragequit at a certain stage. Well see you guys in a couple of months.

• the netcode isnt necessarly the problem per se imho as much as the low playerbase right now

Low player base is not a problem - it is the effect of a problem. I found this game purely by luck by reading some comments somewhere in the abyss.

This game is simply not known to the wider gaming community. And this can be a good thing, otherwise all of the moaners from the forum would spread negative feedback before this game even takes off.

• the netcode isnt necessarly the problem per se imho as much as the low playerbase right now

Low player base is not a problem - it is the effect of a problem. I found this game purely by luck by reading some comments somewhere in the abyss.

This game is simply not known to the wider gaming community. And this can be a good thing, otherwise all of the moaners from the forum would spread negative feedback before this game even takes off.

lets be honest the game should not have ben released not even for BETA in its current state the game is broken at its MOST IMPORTANT PART ( netcode )... and looking how long it takes for them to do anything with it.. im not sure that the game will ever be fixed....

im just playing Blacksquad and waiting for BF5 ..... and visiting this site Once a month to see if its fixed or not.... the only reason i still remember that this game exist is because i have the launcher on my desktop....

its a Shame... this game is a Freaking Gold mine.... everything is there GREAT maps GREAT Graphics GREAT Animations GREAT costumazation... even the cash shop is fine too and thats rare for a F2P fps.....
    but ALL worth NOTHING if the netcode is broken...

• Im playing TABG right now , it was released as a aprils fool joke and is a silly battle royall parody game , it was free the first 100 hours and now it,s 4.99 usd to maintain sever cost. They where not suppose to patch the game because they realeased it as a fun joke for free at first .The game however got over 3 milion downloads in 2 days and has been patched 4 times in 3 days, one of the patch was netcode related and did a whole lot of difference fps and lagvise ,and one was increasing servers so that au now have their own servers. So now eu,us and au dont play on the same servers.

That is what i call fast work and even more impressive since Landscape is a small gaming company.

I think this game has had 2 patches since i installed it 3 or so month ago, and none has done anything to improve servers or netcode.

• Low player base is not a problem - it is the effect of a problem. I found this game purely by luck by reading some comments somewhere in the abyss.

lets be honest the game should not have ben released not even for BETA in its current state the game is broken at its MOST IMPORTANT PART ( netcode )... and looking how long it takes for them to do anything with it.. im not sure that the game will ever be fixed....

im just playing Blacksquad and waiting for BF5 ..... and visiting this site Once a month to see if its fixed or not.... the only reason i still remember that this game exist is because i have the launcher on my desktop....

its a Shame... this game is a Freaking Gold mine.... everything is there GREAT maps GREAT Graphics GREAT Animations GREAT costumazation... even the cash shop is fine too and thats rare for a F2P fps.....

I wonder if this game will make it until december. People are not supporting it and the game needs a lot of improvement even for a beta state.

• Low player base is not a problem - it is the effect of a problem. I found this game purely by luck by reading some comments somewhere in the abyss.

Even i couldnt say it better , the game , the idea are awesome but poor development if i can say that...they s..k big time...now i shoot 15 bullets to the head and its still me the one who dies after respawn i kill 2 guys with 5 bullts (btw they were full HP) , everything in this game is broken total desaster , a mess , ppl who defend this game are total low brain ppl nothing more.

Maps are just a....i cant even describe them , 2 of them are ok , rest of them just a mess where every noob is getting behind to fast while i fight some other guys ahead this is b......t. That Mart map shouldnt exist , in most of the maps u get dizzy just by looking around every corner , windows , hole etc. (and stop say turn off motion blur like other noobs).

The range on weapons its just a c..p , modules and attachments most of them useless , they say more then 100+ weapons? =))) u kidding me? You ppl count skins?

There are so many things wrong in this game i dont even know where to begin or where to end...

It seems il gonna take a break too until July (someone said its a game patch then , here somewhere).

I rly hope they fix some of the stuff , i like the game...how the f..k could i support something that is total c..p , when players see some effort from u maybe they will think , il think of supporting the game with big pleasure.

Im the person who thinks like this "If you do something do it right or dont do it at all" , im a chef and its like il bring you at the table ingridients and say cook it youself , or you ask me for a meadiu-rare steak and il give u a total rare or well done , i provide good services the man will leave some tip , i this case ppl may donate and support the game even more , just to have the pleasure to play it.

• they prob won’t be fixing everything to “cod” standard by then

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• i didnt say everything , i said some of the stuff , to see some improvments its very nice.

For the buddy above , netcode its not an issue , i play both europe and america , no problem at all , its just ur internet or router fault , i use to have similar problem with an old router and i chage it.

Like others i dont complain about hackers , there is no game online out there that has no hack for it , so hackers are not a issue , if i get killed by one it does not bother me cuz he a noob without them.

In other words the game itself is broken , they were in a bit of a hurry with it.Maybe im harsh with them but this days if ur not harsh u wont resolv anything.

• You can't really speed up netcode fix though, its not very flexible or easy as people think it is.

If anything, i wish that the devs will at least tell us how far each sector has done to fix a particular issue. that way, we can at least have an idea about what the next update may fix.

• i didnt say everything , i said some of the stuff , to see some improvments its very nice.

For the buddy above , netcode its not an issue , i play both europe and america , no problem at all , its just ur internet or router fault , i use to have similar problem with an old router and i chage it.

Like others i dont complain about hackers , there is no game online out there that has no hack for it , so hackers are not a issue , if i get killed by one it does not bother me cuz he a noob without them.

In other words the game itself is broken , they were in a bit of a hurry with it.Maybe im harsh with them but this days if ur not harsh u wont resolv anything.

I dont think its gonna be fixed in a month anyway lol

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

For a issue that has been recognized as a problem by the publisher and beeing worked upon by the developer , to say is not a issue pretty much proves beyond any reasonable doubt your credibility towards the topic.

Specially when you claim you play servers seperated by thousands of kms with no issues on both.

Hackers are not a issue because everybody got them. I cant even.. Ok buddy.