FeverClan looking for more friends

• Hello everyone, Fever Clan is looking for awesome people to be a part of our Community. Fever Members consist of all sorts of players from Casual to Competitive. While our Ironsight community is still small but humble, it is growing and we are looking to grow with you! There is a possible option to ask for coaching if one is available, and we'll do our best to try and help our members as much as possible. Once our members start to grow a bit more we will look to have tournaments held where players can go head to head and see which player/team reigns supreme, and soon we will be hosting Ironsight game Nights! All of this is open to guests as well so if you are unsure if you want to join, come join us on Discord and decide for yourself.

If you'd like to become a member of Fever Clan all you need to do is create an account on our forums, submit an application, and do a quick interview. The purpose of the interview is to mainly inform you about the clan, its nothing scary. Think of it as an informational exchange.

-Remember, guests are more than welcome to come. We want this place to grow with you

-Also, we have over 1,500 members active on our Forums, and over a hundreds of people come to our discord each day, from all over the world

Submit application: feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application

Interviews: Conducted on our Discord server

If you have any questions about fever I'd be happy to answer them! Feel free to send a message on our forums to BruC0Ndr or reply here, on this thread!

• Hi everyone Sir-Dome here Fever Clan Paladins Division Recruiter and now im Recruiting for Ironsight Fever Clan is one of the Biggest clan with over 1,500+ members active we have a military ranking structure we have a website and we have a discord we have awards that we give out to members that earn them we also have clan jobs if anyone is interested in having one as a low rank they can go for it like BruC0 said we do do interviews so we can inform you about our clan so if there is anyone that plays Ironsight and would like a clan look no further than applying to Fever

our website is feverclan.com

Thank you all in your interest in Joining Fever Clan and I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their day

• Fever is still looking for more players for Ironsight we are a multi-gaming community and we love playing not just one game but many we are a great community and a friendly one and we love to keep it that way we have a lot of stuff to offer for members and we are one of the biggest military ranking structure clans out there right now with over 1,500+members with about 600+ of them active everyday on our Discord

• Hi Robert my name is Sir-Dome I am a recruiter for Ironsight and Paladins within the clan they may be able to get you in if your mature,respectful,and an all out good person