I, like many others, have given up on this game

• The game had a lot of potential, and really filled a niche (PC cod-style game, with potential for competitive play and casual tdm romps that was also f2p), but I (like many others) just see way too many issues to enjoy this game and not enough being done to fix it. I've put money into this game since I felt that it was a good game with a lot of potential, but I just don't see it going anywhere anymore

The netcode is way too frustrating, content updates are too far and few between, and balancing issues are way too prevalent. On top of that, you have other issues such as an already toxic community full of profanity shouting kiddies and a lackluster competitive mode, not to mention gameplay that can get stale very quickly without continual content updates

It's an open beta. Okay. But an open beta means that a game is open to any and all criticism since it's now a game that is open to the public. The game has been out for more than 2 months and in its current state its still almost unplayable with its netcode issues.

It is infuriating to get sniped by someone by a window before you even get a chance to see them. It is so frustrating to have some AR57 hopper jump around a corner before you even see them gun you down in half a second.

I know I'm just some random who is quitting, but I know that this sentiment is shared by a lot of players who are already considering dropping this game. I hope that the devs take this advice to heart and really make some drastic changes.

• I'm not new to f2p fps, and this seems to be the rule. At first people on forums say how they like the game and point to the things that would be great if they could be fixed. Lots of positive things along some negative. Than the situation shifts. People keep opening threads that point on same bugs over and over again. 50% positive, 50% negative. Same things that annoy people keep getting put under the carpet. And finally, all the threads get negative, and stay that way.

Guys, don't fall in that trap. Do something about it. You spent years developing this game, it would be shame that it fades in obscurity.

• Hey there,

We are aware of the issues you mentioned, and they are being worked on.

I understand that after a few months in Open Beta you were expecting more improvements. But rest assured, they'll come, we & Wiple Games, are working hard in order to improve a lots of features. But this takes time, and a lot of manpower.

I can understand that you give up after this time, but if you had a good time on the game, I'd advise you to keep an eye out for the next patches and improvements ;)

• My main dream fixes for this game as of now are

• Add scope sway and a longer ADS time to sniper rifles, because we have so many MLG tryhards running around with them and treating them like SMGs. Also, a sniper rifle should reward you for sitting back and being precise and skillful, you shouldn't be able to zoom around the map one-shotting everything with it.
    • REDUCE THE SPRINT SPEED, the maps are small enough as is and it makes the game feel like a slaughter house when you get into firefights 2 seconds after spawning. It feels more like Unreal Tournament than it does CoD
    • Reduce the jump height. In CoD, jumping was only ever used to vault obstacles and clear gaps between roofs/platforms. In this game, it feels like everybody bunnyhops around corners and sprays people down. It's a cheese mechanic and it just ruins the flow of the game by making it feel cartoony.
    • Bigger maps. All of the maps feel the same in terms of size and layout, I feel very claustrophobic playing on the maps and the lack of variety really bores me.
    • More customization options for Neil, as well as a female custom character for our female gamers.
  • netcode

I wonder if they've gotten the message yet

• REDUCE THE SPRINT SPEED
    • Reduce the jump height
    • Bigger maps

Personally, I feel the sprint speed is fine but people hold down shift way too much. I think that reducing it will make traversing maps (especially bigger ones) a pain and disengaging enemies even more difficult since people will be able to track you better than they do already.

As for jump height, people will still imitate rabbits to try and throw off your aim regardless of how high so I don't think reducing that will make much of a difference.

Big maps for comfy long range sniping when??

• More customization options as well as a female custom character

Also this, tbh

• I’ve already reminded CM and devs about time and these stuff already mention in another thread.

if u didn’t u should tell the devs that time isn’t at their side anymore tbh

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• other games are being released if you wanna keep up you gotta do what all the others are doing constantly fix and tweak things along with content updates or youll lose that chance to grow which iron sight kinda did i had a few friends try and and said it feels way to buggy and broken to give it a second chance they all went back to fortnite or bf.. if this game is to grow it has to have this netcode stuff fixed asap people lagging through walls is NOT ok first impressions are EVERYTHING and this games giving people a bad one think of it like this you hear about a game you try it you see people running through walls you arent gonna stay..

• As far as I know the net code in this game (for a beta) is one of the best. It's just there are ALOT of people playing that don't have servers for their regions. So the only way to play is pick up an AR57 with 50rnds and hop,drop, kite around JUST so we can kill something. All the complaints about these things lead back to not the netcode or jump height or any of that stuff; it links to people liking/wanting to play but can't play "normally" because of the lag due to lack of servers. This then angers people who have green and they do it too!

I don't even bother sniping.

I can't comment from a perspective where I'm on full green connection and so is my enemy. I can just tell you the a big chuck of kiters and so called netcode problems would diminish by a good two thirds if more servers came out. This also leads into the competitive aspect you are complaining about. I wont touch that as I'm lagging. So are alot of other people. Therefore the only pool you have is NA and EU. Most people will be new and will want to spend a significant amount of time in casual before diving into competitive so the pool for it will be very small. Not mention once they do try it; it will be against a party of highly skilled people which will put them off straight away anyway. The Devs should've thought it through a bit more and made sure they had a good pool overall before releasing it; that way there will be a bigger spread of skill based players and the mode would be more likely to stick.

As always Devs; solve one thing and people will move onto the next thing to complain about. Do your best and as long as the positives outweigh the negatives the player base will be solid.

I haven't put money into it yet; I'll see how it goes with servers and all that. Hopefully the player base isn't decimated by then as stated in a thread I put out a while ago. I still have hope but people are leaving; even ones that aren't lagging!

My two cents >_<

Cheers

• I live in west class NA and I have at least 80 ping to east servers... and I still get shot at by the enemy who still is still behind the wall

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• I've been saying for months that the TTK (Time To Kill) is EXTREMELY LOW and short. And combined with the poor netcode, it results in many uncalled-for deaths. Because you die so fast, you have no time to react and just die, if TTK is increased by 30%, people will at least have a chance to fight back when they are being shot by some lagger.

That's my biggest issue with the game - it's fun on paper - you get weapon customization, character customization, skill customization, but in reality the game is "Run, Shoot Some and Die A LOT" simulator. My account is the 55th registered into the system, that goes to show how excited I was about this game, I even signed up on the forums before I could even play.

Since netcode is hard to fix and probably will never be fixed, at least boost the TTK so the firefights in this game become the least bit meaningful. I'm also starting to give up hope on this game. It's not bad, it has nice graphics and nice semi-futuristic visuals, but the gameplay gets soo frustrating and boring after a while with all this "run and die" mechanic that the game has.

Frankly, I can't even understand how people can put up with the current state of the game, especially the low TTK and the horrible netcode (yeah, from now on the acronym "TTK" is going to be in every paragraph from now on) and how painful they make everything when working together.

It's just sad, I hope the developers finally come to their senses and fix the TTK, because its ruining the game. Playing Demolition with such a low TTK is so stupid and the health recovery doesn't make it any better - OK you get into a firefight with someone, you kill him and after a couple of seconds you're back to full health, that's stupid. That's not how Demolition works and that's definitely not competitive material. When you lose health - that's it - you should make-do with what you have left and if you die because of low HP, you die, that's it.

• OK you get into a firefight with someone, you kill him and after a couple of seconds you're back to full health, that's stupid. That's not how Demolition works and that's definitely not competitive material. When you lose health - that's it - you should make-do with what you have left and if you die because of low HP, you die, that's it.

You're literally the only person that I've heard of that's said the health regen is too quick/much. It's been a complaint by many that its way too slow to regain health to the point of them adding a new perk to boost it. This also goes against your whole point of "running and dying" all the time? You would be dying a lot more if you just had to #dealwith your remaining health after a fight.

• OK you get into a firefight with someone, you kill him and after a couple of seconds you're back to full health, that's stupid. That's not how Demolition works and that's definitely not competitive material. When you lose health - that's it - you should make-do with what you have left and if you die because of low HP, you die, that's it.

You're literally the only person that I've heard of that's said the health regen is too quick/much. It's been a complaint by many that its way too slow to regain health to the point of them adding a new perk to boost it. This also goes against your whole point of "running and dying" all the time? You would be dying a lot more if you just had to #dealwith your remaining health after a fight.

No, if the netcode is fixed and TTK is increased you won't die faster, also dying isn't proportional to health regen, because you die before you can start regenerating.

• You're literally the only person that I've heard of that's said the health regen is too quick/much. It's been a complaint by many that its way too slow to regain health to the point of them adding a new perk to boost it. This also goes against your whole point of "running and dying" all the time? You would be dying a lot more if you just had to #dealwith your remaining health after a fight.

No, if the netcode is fixed and TTK is increased you won't die faster, also dying isn't proportional to health regen, because you die before you can start regenerating.

ttk increase = time to kill = u die faster

U can’t start health regen cuz u dead

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• No, if the netcode is fixed and TTK is increased you won't die faster, also dying isn't proportional to health regen, because you die before you can start regenerating.

ttk increase = time to kill = u die faster

U can’t start health regen cuz u dead

No.

Low TTK (as it currently is) = die faster

Increased TTK (higher) = you die slower

TTK = time to kill ... time .. low time = 15 minutes... high time = 45 minutes

Games with Low TTK - Ironsight. Call of Dookie, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefied 1
    Games with High(er) TTK - CS:GO, CS:S, CS:1.6, Black Squad, Ghost in the Shell First Assault, Battle Carnival, Paladins, Team Fortress 2

Your intrinistic grasp on the concept is fundamentally wrong.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Weilan ().

• Well than u r obviously playing a wrong type of shooter. I really dont like those bullet sponge type fps like The Division where u have to pour two mags in someone, no tnx. Ideally it would be two, three shots depending on location but in ironsight where everything is going so fast... it's fine as it is, maybe some tuning but... time will show when the netcode is fixed xe xe xe

• Weilan

I think Ttk in this game is great, im used to bf4 and it feels about the same(when it works). Problem is like we all know , the netcode, because you will recive many bullets (super bullets) at a time it feels like you die really fast , exept for the snipers that only requires 1 shoot to upper body for a kill.

I have not played the game in like 3 weeks and will not return untill the netcode and OP SR are sorted out.

If you like long ttk you should play doom 4 online, im doing that at the moment and its really fun but i would like the ttk to be faster with the regular riffles.

• nvm i was thinking backwards

this game isnt proportional to every other mechanic

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif