Weekly Ironsight Tournaments, Ladders & Coming Soon LEAGUES!

• Hello guys!

I know that many tournament hosts use this thread as their go-to for information so my post will be slightly barron compared to those (sorry about that).

As many of you will know (or not) The Esports Hub hosted a 5v5 Tournament recently, we've received your feedback and worked it into our rules!

On Sunday 15th of April at 5pm BST (British Standard Time) we'll be hosting a 2v2 Search & Destroy Tournament.

Free-to-play!

You can join here - https://theesportshub.com/tournament/1010

On Sunday 22nd of April at 5pm BST (British Standard Time) we'll be hosting a 5v5 Search & Destroy Tournament.

Free-to-play!

You can join here - https://theesportshub.com/tournament/1010

Need help signing up? Scroll to the bottom to see a helpful video on how to join a tournament.

These tournaments are Global and open to everyone.

Changes from last tournament:

• Teams will not be forced to start rounds at premeditated times. Teams will instead use the bracket system where the times already are generated when matches are advanced. This means teams will have 15 minutes to accept the friend requests of the opponents from when they are advanced in the bracket.
    • MOSS will continued to be used but we are aware of a small issue with the system compatibility with Ironsight. We have already made MOSS aware and hoping to get this resolved.
    • We'll be priortising LIVE chat support on our website to ensure a smooth tournament. Previously,we relied on discord as most users were familiar with this.
    • We've updated our rules according to feedback.

Additionally, we'll be looking to take on an admin team. So if you are interested in shaping the future of Ironsight competitions then please, apply here.

Check out The Esports Hub Ironsight Twitter and our official Discord.

Video guide on how to join a tournament:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VohBuIqhO3g

• Teams will not be forced to start rounds at premeditated times. Teams will instead use the bracket system where the times already are generated when matches are advanced. This means teams will have 15 minutes to accept the friend requests of the opponents from when they are advanced in the bracket.

Explain this more because this seems like more issues than anything else.

• Me and the whole management team for that previous 5v5 Tournament will not be taking part in this tournament. Nor do we (the ccms) encourage/promote using Moss until all the issues we noticed are fully resolved.

Weve decided to part ways from ESH due to multiple reasons. The main one being that we are discussing starting our own organization and promoting our own platform for ladders/upcoming tournaments/qualifiers and anything related to the IronSight competitive scene. More information will be provided next week.

We would like to give the best of luck to ESH.

Thank you.

Clash Network Manager | Wreck

Explain this more because this seems like more issues than anything else.

This system is used throughout all our tournaments and is the norm. We made an exception to the first Ironsight Tournament but have decided that sticking to a schedule only causes teams to wait unncessarily long times.

The best explaination is for you to come try it and give your feedback.

When a team is advanced on the bracket they get a notification of a new match pending.

When they click onto the match details page the match schedule times will be generated.

This will allow for a more streamlined tournament.

• So are you going to use moss?

I hope not tbh, it cost a team a place last tourney :D Not sure if MSe will play due to it :|

Teams can troubleshoot before the tournament starts. All FPS competitions use some form of anti-cheat software. I'm sure players would rather have 5 minutes of troubleshooting for anti-cheat rather than playing against users who use aimbot or macros. You can alternatively stream your game.

• I hope not tbh, it cost a team a place last tourney :D Not sure if MSe will play due to it :|

Teams can troubleshoot before the tournament starts. All FPS competitions use some form of anti-cheat software. I'm sure players would rather have 5 minutes of troubleshooting for anti-cheat rather than playing against users who use aimbot or macros. You can alternatively stream your game.

yeah its not 5 mins of troubleshooting I was complaining at mate, the whole moss situation was just a scandal man :( hopefully it all gets sorted out though and we will get another fun tourney :D

• Teams can troubleshoot before the tournament starts. All FPS competitions use some form of anti-cheat software. I'm sure players would rather have 5 minutes of troubleshooting for anti-cheat rather than playing against users who use aimbot or macros. You can alternatively stream your game.

yeah its not 5 mins of troubleshooting I was complaining at mate, the whole moss situation was just a scandal man :( hopefully it all gets sorted out though and we will get another fun tourney :D

Absolutely. Feel free to propose new anti-cheat software in the meantime :-)

• Post by Sayton ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • Hey guys! The tournament went well and congratulations to the winners! If you participated, we'd love to hear your thoughts and your comparsion to the the first tournament. This tournament took around 2 hours to fully complete so was a lot faster and smoother.