Does the Straight Pull actually help with fire rate w/ snipers?

• There seems to be some flaws with your testing methodology

1. You rely on mouse input to fire the shoots. This can easily add up to more than 0.3s.
    2. If either the firing or reloading/chamber-ing of a weapon you will need to take your latency fluctuations into considerations and since the ping displayed by the game is only ICMP you will need to run a packet sniffer like wireshark to get the actual latency of the packets.

Suggestions

1. Look for the frame where you start to fire and count the frames until you can shoot again.
    2. Test more than one sniper rifle, the different weapons has major differences when in comes to stuff like this.
    3. Do more than one test to get an average, this is immensely important when doing tests like this.
    4. Publish your result with the lowest,average and highest time.
    5. Include any discrepancies in your testing.
    6. Don't go insane.

Also, there is a reference in the game files that it actually removes 15% of the reloading time from a Sniper-rifle.

If you want any help, HMU on discord: Dangerous Beef#1337

M2fy3XL.png The post was edited 13 times, last by Solaria (17 minutes ago).

• Suggestions

1. Look for the frame where you start to fire and count the frames until you can shoot again.
    2. Test more than one sniper rifle, the different weapons has major differences when in comes to stuff like this.
    3. Do more than one test to get an average, this is immensely important when doing tests like this.
    6. Don't go insane.

Thanks for the feedback! Definitely will take all the advice you've given. I can admit I did make this on a short notice, and only did a total of 2 tests. And I was unable to test the other snipers considering I have only leveled the DSR. Now it's time to find something else to test and do it the right way lol.

• Suggestions

6. Don't go insane.

Thanks for the feedback! Definitely will take all the advice you've given. I can admit I did make this on a short notice, and only did a total of 2 tests. And I was unable to test the other snipers considering I have only leveled the DSR. Now it's time to find something else to test and do it the right way lol.

We all got to start somewhere, best of luck :)

M2fy3XL.png The post was edited 13 times, last by Solaria (17 minutes ago).