Ironsight 2on2 CUP 1 - IronsightESP

• That's a nice idea that i'd really like to participate in. What are the 1/2/3 place prices?

Dangg.. i love this game so much.

• I don't think many people would be interested in playing a 2v2 Secure Point tourney unfortunately

I know the main competition game mode is S&D, but at the moment the game doesn't have option to set up pasword in the custom matches. And it could carry some problems during the cup. For that reason, i thought in a small team format, and in a game mode which focus the action in one point.

That's a nice idea that i'd really like to participate in. What are the 1/2/3 place prices?

Dangg.. i love this game so much.

There is not prizes at the moment. It is a cup to test the format and for having fun. If some admin would like to support it with some prizes, i will appreciate it.

• All you do it make the round max of 4, not sure what other issues you might think of?

In a cup lot of unexpected things can happen. It is not the first time i organise one and i saw lot of small problems which can delay the matches. For example: When the teams are making the match room, anyone can join the room just by accident or because he wants to annoy the participants. But yes, you are right, it is not very difficult. But the main reason was because i am ussing the Toornament web platform for first time, so the cup was organised for having fun and to show me how the platform works.