Best SMG

• I like ar57 because I can play a whole match without hitting reload once. :)

Lol that's a bit of a stretch, I used to use a lot then I found that there were better SMGs (I played a bit with ARs) AR57 gets attention because it's stupid proof, my dog could use it. I use the MP7 now and I'll prolly stick with that for a good 3 weeks til I want another gun. You run out of ammo faster then you think. IT's a popular gun because EVERY stream says to use it, like it's a cure all to everything. It's not that good at all.

• I like ar57 because I can play a whole match without hitting reload once. :)

Lol that's a bit of a stretch, I used to use a lot then I found that there were better SMGs (I played a bit with ARs) AR57 gets attention because it's stupid proof, my dog could use it. I use the MP7 now and I'll prolly stick with that for a good 3 weeks til I want another gun. You run out of ammo faster then you think. IT's a popular gun because EVERY stream says to use it, like it's a cure all to everything. It's not that good at all.

Yeah I'll probably test some more. I liked the mp5 a lot more "feel wise", but the 20 extra bullets helps a lot when you're darting around the enemy spawn like a madman on crack.