Nerf the detecting sight

• Is the current version of the detecting sight too powerful? 23

The result is only visible to the participants.

Hey!

After playing this game quite a bit I really need to reach out to the devs and ask them to nerf the detecting sight. It is the best sight on most ARs and SMGs as it highlights enemies - even trough smoke. This makes the sight far superior all other options currently out there. I, myself, am using it on all my weapons, especially in competitive ranked setups.

My suggestion: leave it as it is BUT remove the possibility to see trough smoke.

What do the others think?

• I don't play ranked much so I don't know how often smoke is used in modes like secure point. It's excellent for maps with sandstorms and rocket smoke.

It's kind of obscuring your vision compared to other scopes though. So while it has functionality, aesthetically, its ugly to look at. One of the main reasons why so many people buy up clear scopes.

Maybe reduce the duration of smoke grenades? Or require the user to be a certain number of meters close to the target before it can detect them?

• there's a reason why on riifles it requires quite a grind to get it, unless somehow u are willing to spend coins or chips to buy the skin. so no, I don't think it's op because when it can't see through smokes, it makes it absolutely useless.

• It's definitely one of the best, and my suggestion would be to introduce a "Cold-Blooded" perk.

Cold-Blooded - not visible on Detecting Sight, Monitoring Sight and Glow-On Sight, not visible on killstreak cameras (no diamond around you), not targeted by AI drones.

Sights like Detecting Sight, Monitoring Sight and Glow-On Sight often give you tunnel vision, making you seek red targets. Players with Cold-Blooded would counter that quite nicely and also escape annoying killstreaks.

• It's definitely one of the best, and my suggestion would be to introduce a "Cold-Blooded" perk.

Cold-Blooded - not visible on Detecting Sight, Monitoring Sight and Glow-On Sight, not visible on killstreak cameras (no diamond around you), not targeted by AI drones.

Sights like Detecting Sight, Monitoring Sight and Glow-On Sight often give you tunnel vision, making you seek red targets. Players with Cold-Blooded would counter that quite nicely and also escape annoying killstreaks.

I suggested this in another thread and people seemed to think that at this stage in the game, a Cold-Blooded Perk might be a little overpowered.