[EVENT] Fan Art Contest

• art.png

Artists,

if our latest weapon design contest has taught us anything, it's that some of you have a knack for creativity! With that in mind, we want to challenge you in our very first Art contest.

How to participate:

For this first iteration, simply create an Ironsight drawing. Take one distinct or iconic feature from Ironsight as a subject. No other specific theme is imposed in this one as long as it clearly portrays an aspect of our game (a character, a location, a drone, etc...).

To participate, please follow this format as a response to this thread:

Callsign (in-game name):

Submission:

Event Date:

The Event will last until April 8th, 23:59 (CET).

Rewards:

We will reward the 3 best entries accordingly:

1st Place = 20K GP + 50 CHIPS + 10 Supply Boxes

2nd Place = 10K GP + 25 CHIPS + 7 Supply Boxes

3rd Place = 5K GP + 10 CHIPS + 5 Supply Boxes

All serious participants will receive a Supply Box.

The winners will be featured on our Community Update and receive a Forum Badge.

Rules:

• Only 1 submission per account.
    • Both digital drawings and scans of traditional drawings are accepted.
    • You must provide a VISUAL ASSET. Please provide us your submission in .png or .jpg format for pictures. Keep in mind that we will ask for the original file if you're submission is accepted.
    • You must post the fan art as an entry in this thread to participate.
    • Any copyright infringement or piracy will lead to disqualification.
    • Nothing inappropriate!
    • We reserve the right to disqualify any entry that may breach the rules of the contest or of our ToS!
    • No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
    • Every submission to this contest can and will be used by Aeria Games and/or gamigo for promotional purposes.
    • The winner will be decided by the CM team.

Your Ironsight Team

• Hey everyone! I decided to try something a little different from my normal work and visually overhaul the map Titan! I drew and edited it digitally. I love run down and post apocalyptic themes so I thought that would be a fun direction to take this map in. The original map is quite clean and has minimal wear and tear on the buildings so that is why I chose that particular map. The lighting was also bright and vibrant which gave me the ability to play around with cast shadows and make sure that all of the details I was adding would be visible. I ran around the map for a little while and landed on this specific screenshot and composition with the rocket taking off because it is an iconic and visually interesting area. I included a comparison photo of the screenshot unedited (from in game) as well as my final submission for this contest. This was done entirely in Photoshop. --title of piece: The Final Launch--

Callsign: irecon

Submission:

Below my submission are comparison photos side by side.

• I'd like to thank the fine folks on the 'Ironsight' discord for encouraging me to make this. I decided to draw the AR-57 because most people who I see play say it's one of the best in game, and I agree. It's also such a unique gun that I've never seen it in any other game.

Callsign: JauneAshman

Submission:

Ironsight Contest Submission AR 57 JauneAshman.JPG

• here we go thanks for the chance to put peoples thoughs and talents together injoy.

IGN=Algorithm

Ag9qKPI.jpg

I gotta ask dude, why did you paste a digital art piece on top of a paper surrounded by markers? Copics can be good, but this is obviously done digitally.

I did some sketches on paper and finished it up digitally but thought that would be a cool way to present the final image

• I saw some love put in this game, so why not do the same. I genuinely love the style and aesthetic of Ironsight.
    -Good luck to everyone!

Callsign/IGN: Henowa

Submission:

ggaPZVr.png

"When the rain hits rays of light, through hazy skylines, rainbows shine bright."
    -Dan Bull

• Mercenaries,

The winners are selected and it was a hard decision at the end! But here are our Top 3!

1st Place: Henowa

ggaPZVr.png

2nd Place: Arietty

74f175d9a80a82c3eaa24432f9b4c5f2.png

3rd Place: Windswhistle

935-ironsight-contest-jpg

The prices will be sent in the following days! Thanks for the participation everyone.

Your Ironsight Team