Bonus from closed beta and characters

• Are there any bonuses from playing closed beta, or it was "test our game for free"? (which i don't mind, not everybody lets us test games for free before release).

Will there be reset after open beta? Because there was reset after closed beta and my nickname is taken now (i have a few nicknames, but my favourite is taken).

Why two characters are unavailable, and one character is missing?

• A reset is not planned.

More features will be added later. This includes slots for characters.

• Do you mean G&S Sarah Browning? They will be available again in the future like other characters. If I remember right, there was some kind of issue but I have to ask before I say something wrong

• Are there any bonuses from playing closed beta, or it was "test our game for free"? (which i don't mind, not everybody lets us test games for free before release).

Will there be reset after open beta? Because there was reset after closed beta and my nickname is taken now (i have a few nicknames, but my favourite is taken).

Why two characters are unavailable, and one character is missing?

Since I noticed your first question was not answered, it's not really a bonus but players that helped us during the CBT and I believe TBT will receive an exclusive in-game beta tester dog tag in the future.