5v5 Tournament and Clan Ladder!

• The Esports Hub www.theesportshub.com are an esports platform that hosts tournaments, ladders, leagues and wagers for a wide variety of games!

Tonight, we have announced our expansion into Ironsight!

I have personally been playing Ironsight since the CBT, and I love this game. Im the general manager at The Esports Hub and have been thinking about hosting tournaments for Ironsight for a long time, and I am pleased to say this is now possible!

Clan Ladder!

We have 3 ladders which allow players and clans to easily compete against each other, maps will be randomly generated and you can choose the gamemode you want to play, as well as time and date etc. Teams will earn XP from every win and try to climb up to the top of the ladder. This is the best way to easily get scrims!

1v1 Ladder - Don't have a team but want to challenge other players 1on1? We have the ladder just for you! You can sign up to the 1v1 Ladder here: https://www.theesportshub.com/ladder/47

2v2 Ladder - Only have 2 clan members online? We also have a 2v2 duos ladder which is perfect for those moments! You can sign up to the 2v2 Ladder here: https://www.theesportshub.com/ladder/48

Clan Ladder - Want to play against another full team/clan? This ladder goes from 3v3 all the way up to 6v6! You can sign up to the Clan Ladder here: https://www.theesportshub.com/ladder/49

Wagers - One of our many cool features on our website is the ability to place bets or what we like to call 'wagers' on your ladder matches! This is available for all ladders!

Tournaments!

Our website also allows us to host tournaments, we know its still early on into the games lifespan, but we are exited and want to start hosting tournaments straight away, we have therefore already posted a tournament on the website, we hope the scene can grow enough to the point where we are able to host tournament every week with prizes and lots to play for, with casters and the tournament getting streamed online, but we're still a few steps away from that!

5v5 $50 Tournament - On the 24th of March we will be hosting our first ever Ironsight tournament, it will be a 5v5 Search and Destroy tournament with a $50 prize to be won, you can sign up to the tournament here: https://www.theesportshub.com/tournament/329

Rules!

I have already made a temporary rule set, however, this is not perfect and will be changed soon, we as a community will need to decide what the best rules are, it may take time and a lot of trial and error but we'll get there, you can read the current rules by clicking on the 'rules' tab on any of the ladder/tournament pages!

Careers!
    We are looking for a volunteer who is passionate about the game and wishes to join The Esports Hub as the 'Ironsight Manager'

-Must be 18+

-Must be fluent in English

If you are interested in this role and would love to help out, then email me at scott@theesportshub.com

Social

Finally you can keep up to date with everything in regards to Ironsight on The Esports Hub by following us on Twitter and Discord!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/IronsightESHUB

Discord: https://discord.gg/edw7JdN

My name in Discord is: AaGuy#0654

So be sure to message me if you need any help in regards to the website!

The post was edited 1 time, last by AaGuy ().

• Doesn't seem to be a clear ruleset made for the singles ladder just yet. Am I right?

If so, you might want to consider the rules WreckIt laid out for the 1v1 tournament here as it works quite well, IMO. If you do use those rules, you may also want to consider creating a singles sniper ladder too. Just an idea. :)

• Kinda curious why the SnD tourney is 4v4 and not 5v5 as 5v5 is generally the default Comp team size.

Also can you post the ruleset that will be used? The comp players have already created one that we've been using to date, and I'm sure we'd prefer to keep using it.

• Kinda curious why the SnD tourney is 4v4 and not 5v5 as 5v5 is generally the default Comp team size.

Also can you post the ruleset that will be used? The comp players have already created one that we've been using to date, and I'm sure we'd prefer to keep using it.

Our first tournament is 4v4, however our next one will be 5v5, we will also be doing 1v1 and 2v2 tournaments in the future. Our ladders also allow you to choose anywhere between 1v1 all the way up to 6v6.

• Ok, but why. Like what is the reasoning behind having a 4v4? It doesn't make sense.

Also not sure if I talked to you on discord, (Might have) but the current comp ruleset we have is much more complete and tested if you'd like to take a look.

• Ok, but why. Like what is the reasoning behind having a 4v4? It doesn't make sense.

Also not sure if I talked to you on discord, (Might have) but the current comp ruleset we have is much more complete and tested if you'd like to take a look.

Message me on Discord

AaGuy#0654

• Yeah 4v4 instead of 5v5(which is what most teams are already used to scrimming in)is kind of silly. 5v5 would be much more pleasant. best of luck none the less if you dont decide to change it. I encourage a change though.

Clash Network Manager | Wreck

• Yeah 4v4 instead of 5v5(which is what most teams are already used to scrimming in)is kind of silly. 5v5 would be much more pleasant. best of luck none the less if you dont decide to change it. I encourage a change though.

alright, after feedback from a few people we have changed the format for our first tournament to 5v5

• Awesome. Abyss will be signing up for this tournament when its launched.

Also this the pug/scrim rules the competitive community has been rolling with since OBT.

• Zero Gravity Gaming is building a team once again to join this tournament. Do we know what time round 1 will be played?

Tyler

*EDIT* Looks like it says 4:00 PM on the website. I set my clock to America/New York so that is 4:00 PM EST?

Thanks,

Tyler

Cash me on twitch @ twitch.tv/fpsderd

or on twitter @fpsderd

Current team: None

Past Teams: Zero Gravity Gaming, Team Madness, Carnage eSports, InControl Gaming, RallyPoint

**OG Since Technical Beta**

The post was edited 1 time, last by IGLDerd ().

• the tournament rules and schedule are changed from this original thread. I will post a new thread with the correct information tonight.

Here are the changes:

.:Schedule Changes:.

-Date of tournament-

The Tournament will be post poned to 2 weeks from the current set date which was expected to be this weekend.

The reason for this change is to allow most teams to find the correct amount of players needed for the tournament since many new teams are currently being formed. This will also allow us to further advertise the tournament through Ironsights official social media, with the much appreciated support of the CM's. Hopefully this will trigger more teams to sign up.

-Time of Tournament MatchUps-

Since we want as much attendance as possible on this tournament, We have made the decision to make the match

Date/time more flexible.

Each teams representative will have 3 days (from Friday to Sunday) to contact each other and find a common ground for the time/date of their match up.

If both teams cannot agree on a time/date for their matchup, EsportsHub staff will mediate the issue in question and have the final say on a reasonable time/date for the match up. If certain members from a team can not attend; I highly suggest finding substitute players. If the team doesnt have the appropriate amount of players in due time: they will be disqualified from the tournament

.:Rules Changes:.

-Killstreaks-

Killstreaks will be fully DISABLED for this tournament.

.:Matcheck set-ups:.

Were currently discussion this but here is my thought about it.

3Games/match up. Each team will pick the map of their choice (outpost and oceanfront are banned btw). Once youve

Picked the map your team wishes to play, your opponent will decide on which teams starts as Naf and which team starts as Eden. For the 3rd match, a map and Side selection (naf/eden) will be picked randomly by EsportsHub staff.

That pretty much sums up the changes. Let me know if you have any more questions .

The post was edited 1 time, last by WreckIt ().

• Can we have the tournament on one or two days at a certain time (Ex. 4:00 PM EST round 1 starts)...?

People can just dedicate one day of the weekend to playing that way.

I'd much rather do that than try scheduling with other teams...

Tyler

or on twitter @fpsderd

Past Teams: Zero Gravity Gaming, Team Madness, Carnage eSports, InControl Gaming, RallyPoint

• im giving everyone the freedom to schedule their matchup at whatever time they may want for a period of 3 days in order to get as much teams involved as possible and not have issues with players unable to play... Youre asking me to revoke that freedom for everyone?

Since the game is in Open Beta and the competitive scene is just barely starting to grow, as said previous, I want everyone to have a chance to play their matches. This is how tournaments will work until the competitive scene grows bigger. Dont worry about having trouble scheduling a date&time. Were here to help in the worst case scenario

The post was edited 1 time, last by WreckIt ().

• Just makes the tournaments that could be fit into one day last multiple weeks if you need to schedule every single match over multiple weeks.

A tournament on one day with multiple rounds (Round 1 at 4:00 PM EST, Round 2 at 5:00 PM EST, Finals at 7:30 PM EST, etc) seems to be more efficient.

or on twitter @fpsderd

• Just makes the tournaments that could be fit into one day last multiple weeks if you need to schedule every single match over multiple weeks.

A tournament on one day with multiple rounds (Round 1 at 4:00 PM EST, Round 2 at 5:00 PM EST, Finals at 7:30 PM EST, etc) seems to be more efficient.

How many teams do you actually think will participate if we set this to a full day tournament with fixed times?

Im ready to bet you would get get a big max of 4-6 teams registered.

Yes youre correct, my method will definitely take longer. I believe that thats a good thing during the games Beta phase. Since were trying to grow the competitive scene, This can only be good for the community. Teams that are still in the tournament after round 1 will scrim much more in order to gain experience and be ready for their next matchup.

Obviously in the future we will be doing tournaments in single days. For now, this seems like the best thing to do.

• Still don't have my vote on that...think a one or two day event is better than a 4 week tournament with $50 cash prize....

or on twitter @fpsderd

• This is the only tournament that will be ran this way.

Futur tournaments will have established/fixed schedules. This flexibility is only because of the sudden expansion of the competitive scene and to give it a little push and allow teams to participate in it. Dont expect this scheduling system to be a recurring theme. I understand your concern but please bare with us for this one, its a good thing for the communitys growth..

• *Bumping thread* Make sure to get your team signed up for the 5v5 ladder as well as tournaments! My team will hopefully be posting a ladder match tonight around 10:30 PM EST if we can get everyone situated.

Tyler

or on twitter @fpsderd