Deadpool Moderator

• Member since Nov 24th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • I did all what u said and i cant again install it it stops to the module error: ("An Error occurred while trying to copy a file: The source file is corrupted")
  • Hello. Can you help me?
  • hi
    i dont cant install game
  • Hello there good sir! I can not completely install Ironsight (the ironsight_setup_20180202_1607 executable). I've downloaded the updated files from the forum you posted on Feb 2nd 2018 and followed the instructions exactly as it said. I deleted the old files from the Ironsight folder and copied the updated files over into the folder. I have whitelisted the whole directory from being scanned by my Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware Softwares including Windows Defender. But the problem still persists!!

I'm using Windows 10 64 bit, everything is updated as far as I can see. I receive the dreaded Error message ("An Error occurred while trying to copy a file: The source file is corrupted") whenever it reaches the map_island.wpg file. I am dying to play Ironsight! I have a friend that plays Ironsight and it definitely looks like my type of FPS game!!
    • Hey there SoaringEagle,

I'll message you in the forum.

Cheers,
      DP.
  • Hi Deadpool, i'm new in this game and community. I try to download manually files and i put all togheter in a folder. When i launch the file .exe it says: "Setup need the Next Disk" "Please enter disk 1 and click OK." " If the files on this disk can be found in a folder other than the one displayed below, enter the correct path or click Browser." How can i solve? Thanks
    • And, if i put a casual folder, it says: "the file ironsight setup exe.. ecc..ecc.. " could not be located in "User/folder/..ecc.." Please insert the correct disk or select an other folder"
    • Hi Dibbi,

I'll PM you.

- DP
  • Neither downloader nor your thread about manual downloading worked for me. Both resulted in corrupted files albeit not at the same file. I'll check back some other time, want to try this game.
    • Hey there ishi,

I've sent you a PM, check it out please.

- DP
    • Same here same issue :( I want to start making youtube content for the game but cant event install the game
  • hello, i downloaded the setup files manually from your thread after getting the "vehicle.wpg corrupted error" in the install. disabled windows defender firewall and tried installing again. it still gives me the same "vehicle.wpg corrupted error" and if i click ignore it gives me the same error over and over again for the remaining files (vehicle_02.wpg, weapon_ar.wpg and so on). i wanna check out this game but in the current state i feel like i'm completely cockblocked so to speak. i would really appreciate some help. thanks. :)
  • i also tried installing ironsite from what you have posted on forums and files are still corrupted
    • nevermind, i reinstalled the installer from the main downloader and it worked.
  • I can not start rust since the latest update yesterday. I only get one error message:
    Failed to update the contents of logo window.
    • Hey there Ascturus,

This game isn't Rust, you should probably try to get help in the Steam forum.

Cheers,
      DP.
  • Hello, I have been trying to install the game with no luck. I have tried the way you posted on the forums still no luck :/. I have an issue where I go through the Setup part, it says.. "please wait while setup installs on your computer." and the bar will not fill up can you help me please because this game looks really fun!
    • can anyone help?
    • Hey there Jac,

I'll PM you.

Cheers,
      DP.
  • iron sight not work on windows 32bit?
    • Hey there,

It's supposed to work, why? What's the issue?
  • Hey, absolutely loved the game and wanted to be an active part of the community. Pretty basic question but I cant seem to be able to post or create a thread in the forums. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    • Hey there Nord,

We use that system to prevent bots from coming everytime and spam the entire forum, sorry about that.

Either way, we have approved you. :) You can now make posts and reply to them, welcome to the forum!

Cheers,
      DP.
  • hello, friend, I am new to the game, iron sight, download it today but present a problem (Crash Report Delivery Module) so it is called the error, could you help me solve it please?

I really want to play this game I liked it very much help me please.
  • Hello Sir, is it possible to change nickname of the aeria games account?
    • Hey there,

You mean in-game name, Ironsight forum (Freesalvo) or AeriaGames username that you use to login?

Just want to make sure.
  • Hey. Need some help, ive tried to reinstall the game multiple times, but keep getting a error message with the installastion about data/map.airport. please help. <3
    • Hey there Jim,

Is the issue still happening? I'll send you a PM.

Cheers!
  • Hi Deadpool, I really want to play this game with my friends but it is not letting me download the game. I tried using the manual method but it is not working. I am running out of options and I guess almost giving up on the game. please let me know what can I do to install it. Thank you.
    • Hey there Trojan,

I'll send you a PM, don't give up :c

Sorry for the slow reply btw, will PM you!
  • my game freezez in mission or tutorial start help please
    • Hey there lilmikemur,

Can you try Alt-Tab out of the game and go back in?

Cheers!
  • Hey i was wondering if you could help; i extended the blaster to perminant and the game bugged and bought 2; except i only had enough for 1 so im currently at -19k gold or something. was wondering if you could take the other blaster back and refund it. Username in game is KingThlump aswell

thanks,
    • Hey there King,

You will have to send a support ticket directly to the Ironsight staff, do so, by clicking in this link and filling up a support ticket: support.gamigo.com/index.php?/english/Tickets/Submit

If you need assistance on how to fill the ticket, please PM me here on forum or in Discord: Deadpool#0736

Cheers!
  • Hey dude
    After installing the game from your link i see only the credits and logos and than only black screen, i changed region many times EU & NA and not working, even formated my PC but still the same, tried to launch the game as a administrator still nothing? Can you suggest me what to do?
    THNKS in advance.
    Plaseeeeeeeeeee u.u
    • Hey there,

Is the issue still happening? Sorry for the slow reply.

Cheers!
  • Hey there, really enjoying the game. However, after one day of playing without any issues my game seems to get stuck in the matchmaking screen. The countdown has concluded, but the game won't move on to the loading screen. Once every 10 times I get through but the other times I have to exit the game completely as none of the menu buttons work. I tried reinstalling, but the problem stays.
    • Hey there,

Is the issue still happening? Sorry for the slow reply.

Cheers!
    • now it stays loading and nothing because after 5 minutes it passes me the server bounces because now the problem is like that first the black screen now you just load the game and it never enters because it bounces after 5 minutes
  • Hello, I've been experiencing some issues with freezing when trying to launch the tutorials as well as in the pre-game lobby. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times, quickly as well as with the manual download thread. Dunno what to do to get it working. Any tips?
  • HeyI tried downloading the game manually but the installer still doesnt work anyway to fix it?
    • Same here, I really want to play it!
  • I need your help deadpool, my game does not start, when i clicl enter the launcher goes all white and nothing happens, nothing seens to fix this issue, i tried every possible solution in the forum and nothing fixed it
  • Help-me, (Files is Corrupted) I tried manually and not work
  • cant install, while installing the sounds. it shows an error message, tried everything, downloaded the installer manually, also downloaded the french and german vs of the game, but still, Help
  • Hello, i drop the ticket about my afk problem, do you know how help me? i want play >.<! I just join game choise loadout and game kick me
  • Hey dude
    After installing the game from your link i see only the credits and logos and than only black screen, i changed region many times EU & NA and not working, even formated my PC but still the same, tried to launch the game as a administrator still nothing? Can you suggest me what to do?
    THNKS in advance
    • Same
    • idk whats going on with this game so much bugs
  • Hey dude. I took the B10
    I'm gonna choose the explosive knives. Sounds fun ^^
  • I tried downloading the game and tried manually but still gives me an error?? Is there anyway to fix it?
  • When will the Easter Egg event winners get their prizes?
    • I'll try to have them sent to you by the beginning of this week, either Monday or Tuesday.