Helix Moderator

• Member since Jan 23rd 2018
  • Last Activity:
  • Forum
Profile Hits
  • hi i have a problem whith the game when i open it game just loads after few mins sayes time out i tryed to open another acc or use vpn but does work
    • You mean that it works with another account and vpn? Did you also try all servers?
  • Hi!
    I've been waiting for over a day now to get my forum account approved. Can you please approve it or get a hold of someone who can?
    • Hi Ximena. Sry to hear that your account isn't approved yet but CMs usually don't work on a sunday and hence during this day no accounts get approved. Let me know if it will happen today
  • Helix please do not forget min
    • I believe you should try to contact our support now regarding the discord ban. Please do it here and the CMs will check and remove it in case something is wrong. support.gamigo.com
    • then I'll leave it as it is, goodbye!
  • hey helix.I have a big problem.i'm facing this problem from last 5 days.all the time its say time out..what can i do now please help me
    • Replied your private message
  • "The unenlightened masses
    They cannot make the judgement call
    Give up free will forever
    Their voices won’t be heard at all

Display obedience
    While never stepping out of line
    And blindly swear allegiance
    Let your country control your mind

(Let your country control your soul)

Live in ignorance
    And purchase your happiness
    When blood and sweat is the real cost
    Thinking ceases, the truth is lost
    Don’t you worry
    You’ll be told exactly what to do
    I give my people the lives they need
    The righteous will succeed

The fires of greed will burn the weak
    So we’ll make freedom obsolete
    Making whole the fabric of society
    Collective consciousness controlled as you will see

MIND CONTROL

Let your country control your soul
    Let your country control your soul"

(I figured i'd do something metal gear revengance related since your profile pic is raiden from metal gear revengance. ^^)
  • your game are a shyt
    • I saw your thread. Please just remember that we are still in beta and that the developers are still working on most bugs
  • infsoftwf.biz that's what I fight
  • Please ask whoever banned me to let you know what's going on.
    • I believe that it's because you spammed that on all channels. I'll check though
    • It must have been, but the idea was not to be toxic. But publicize, I'm sorry for the action. But as I said I think the number of views was satisfactory
    • tell me how to do it the right way if possible
    • it would have been enough to post it in just one channel where they discuss about the game.
    • Right helix, I exaggerated, sorry for that mistake. I did not know it would be so bad.
  • hello my friend, what is going on? I've been discord bannido again, please, I need to know what's going on! I'm helping the game as much as I can. Today at the campionato conducted by BBG we had the mark of 668 views. and this happens!
  • Hi, I downloaded the game, and when I click to start the game does not open, the mouse cursor is loading for a few seconds and dps everything closes, could you help me?
    • replied your pm
    • please help me, I really want to play, I'm desperate =c
  • Guys good morning,
    passing to say that we are having millions of problems with server SA, connection falling, laucher does not start, ping very high, I would like a response to the community that I manage with more than 6 thousand members !!
    • We know that the SA server isn't in its best state yet but the team is already working on improving them. You will see the results really soon
    • the installer that we downloaded directly from the site is in trouble, because at the time we try to install it while it does not finish and hang, could they update the site's official website?
      hugs and good work
    • they will update it again when it's possible. Don't know yet when it will happen
  • Staff, good morning.
    Below is a page of facebook that offers a hacker program for Ironsight, I hope they make the game safer, because this type of player spoils with our gome !!!

facebook.com/INFINITESOFTWFCHE…75465586617101?__tn__=K-R
    • Thanks for the report, I will give it on
  • Staff, good morning.
    Below is a page of facebook that offers a hacker program for Ironsight, I hope they make the game safer, because this type of player spoils with our gome !!!
  • Could you help me? I helped the community, if I do not have to give it up.
    • What did you say and what is your discord name?
    • my nick on discord is ReD_Hunter, I do not know what happened, I was talking to spacekatty about support
    • Issue solved. You can join discord again ^^
    • Helix thank you so much!
  • helix I was banned from the discord, spacekitty said it was by language ofenciva, but I use the google translator must have been misinterpreted.
  • hey how do I make a new thread? Thanks
    • A Community Manager has to enable your account and then it's possible to create threads
  • By the way im not able to write something on the forum.
    It says i need to be logged in to have full permissions on everything but i am allready logged in so...
    Sry for my bad english grammar im german 😂
    • The CMs will enable your forum account once possible and then please include your suggestion into a forum thread xD
    • Can you please tell me what the cms is?
    • They are the Community Managers but I saw that you were able to make the thread ^^
    • Yeah right as i answered your last comment 😂😂
  • Hey helix...
    If played this game for one week now, and its working realy well for me(like realy well)
    But there actually are quiet a few things that in my opinion need to be changed.
    First of all we need a domination mode (wich would work out well because of the 3 lane system).
    The next thing i want to see is a new class layout(not whole new) i cant realy fit my playstyle woth the things that are given to me right now. I need a plunderer perk... Because every time i go on a high streak im way to low on ammo and that sucks. I think that the health recovery should be a bit faster just a tiny bit. The time to kill is just percect you can easaly outplay people and get thoose quadras and pentas. Mabey some new streaks would be nice and a third weapon attachment i would loooovee to see thoose things in the future cuz for me this game is my favourite( hopefully is going to be way better than bo4).
    I know you cant realy change much but sending this to the team or some admin would realy help out.
  • Hey helix...
    If played this game for one week now, and its working realy well for me(like realy well)
    But there actually are quiet a few things that in my opinion need to be changed.
    First of all we need a domination mode (wich would work out well because of the 3 lane system).
    The next thing i want to see is a new class layout(not whole new) i cant realy fit my playstyle woth the things that are given to me right now. I need a plunderer perk... Because every time i go on a high streak im way to low on ammo and that sucks. I think that the health recovery should be a bit faster just a tiny bit. The time to kill is just percect you can easaly outplay people and get thoose quadras and pentas. Mabey some new streaks would be nice and a third weapon attachment i would loooovee to see thoose things in the future cuz for me this game is my favourite( hopefully is going to be way better than bo4).
    I know you cant realy change much but sending this to the team or some admin would realy help out.
  • hey helix i m sorry to bother you but its been downloading for half an hour and nothing has happened
    thanks
    • oh, you could have replied in my pm directly xD Is someone in your house maybe downloading something and is preventing you to download it?
    • yes im downloading somethin on my ps4
    • do you know how big the file is because is on 324 mb
    • yes, it is a little bigger than 5gb. Equals the whole size of the game
  • hi helix i am getting corrupted file and cannot download the game please help
    • I'll write you a private message
  • ciao helix ho un problema appena avvio il launcher del gioco questo mi dice "aggiorna la pagina" la aggiorno ma niente, appena provo ad andare sul sito non funziona
    • ciao, scusami se rispondo tardi. questo problema appare ancora?
  • Hello, after I launch the game it says:

"cannot find WININET. dll"

Can you help me please?
    • Hi, sry for my late reply but does it still occur?
  • i cant join the game he gaves me a msg that i ont have the eac onstalled what have to do ?
    • Hi, sry for my late reply. Does this issue still occur?
  • and I notice that games always hangs...please see your server at 7.26pm eastern 7/15/2018
    • Hello there,

Since Helix is on vacation, I will take over your question for now!
      Is there maybe anything running in the background that our Anti-Cheat system (EasyAntiCheat/KAMU) might not like?
      Are you using a Ryzen CPU? (Ironsight has some minor issues with Ryzen)
  • Hi Helix, I always have frequent game crash..whenever im on a game, after several minutes it will crash...i monitor my cpu and gpu temp and they are 70, high 75...so im pretty sure its not overheating..and I also play other games...so im not sure what my issue on this game..
  • Hey helix I tried both methods of installing the game, but I have no luck. I have tried it several times but it still has the corrupted files. Please help.
    • let me send you a message
  • hello Helix

i have the same issue, corrupted files when installing manually

could you send me the fix

thanks
    • Check your private message
  • cannot download game. tried both direct and manual downloads. please help!
    • I'll send you a message