Posts by Akheron

I don't have that issue. ???

What do you mean? I've tried crouch walking, walking, normal walking everything I could think of. The only real "fix" is proneing but that really doesn't get the best effects imo.

Using crouch, or walking, I don't get a camera shake with PlaysTV recording. But PlaysTV is through Raptor, a AMD game product thing given for free with AMD Graphic cards or Processors (lol not sure which, have always used both and had it). I thought it odd when you said that, is all, not insinuating anything. Even using Bandicam (screen recorder), I haven't noticed a shake. I have been thinking of turning my graphics down a bit from max to see if it changes anything, but...LOL I like my graphics.

I've been playing FPS games for over 19 years now,started in 2000 with DooM. Been playing Quake, CS, BF2 and various CoD games in multiplayer over the years. I'm well aware of the core mechanics, but I guess the thing is that this game does all of them slightly differently than what I'm used to, so most things feel a bit more off for me.

LOL, Do you remember Pong, Atari (2600), and Intelevision?? Comadore Vic20 or 64. I do, all the way through the Sega's, and Nintendos. LOL. What beautiful memories all these youngsters of today never new. Wish I could still see as good as I used too, LOL JK.

I don't either, ain't no woman not got a picture of herself. I was able to post my whole pic, no cropping. Besides why crop out the face, when that's the point of the post, getting to know one another. Guess "IF" we find out people are fake, that is one way of getting to know them.

What ever it is, there is far too much hip shots with snipers, 90% of the time its lethal, doesn't matter, close or far. If thats from the TTK, then yes there is a problem. Same with the LMG's, there's 80% of those are hip firing and getting 1 shot kills. Both Sniper and LMG are sprinting around, jumping and getting those impossible hip shots, one shot kills. Pretty bad when 70% of the players are using LMG's or Snipers because of this one shot kill ability. These are not head shots either. Lately the SMG's are taking 8 to10 or more rounds, against full health, no matter the server play or range, but are easy to control. Someone should not be able to come around a corner, and I get the first rounds off point blank, and they one shot kill me with a LMG, or Sniper with a hip fire. Whats the point of having SMG's if they are useless, even at close range. Sure they walk away hurt, by my opinion is the SMG's should be nearly too OP if less than 30 or 40 feet. AR's between 10 and 100 feet. LMG's 100 to 200 feet, and snipers beyond that. The further you get out of the weapons designed use, the less accurate/lethal they should be.

If you have a good ping, you are at a disadvantage, a lot of the higher pings are skipping across the map, not flowing. Also getting killed by players who, after they kill you, come running around the corner shooting. I watched one today, run past me into a hall and start firing, i went around and up the parallel hall to flank, encountering two players. I could still hear him shooting in the next hall, and both players died in front of me. I never fired a shot, both deaths were credited to him, in the other hall. Same thing for me, I can go to EU, and finish almost all my rounds in top three. In NA where I live, I am lucky to get third, usually fourth or fifth. And I can see that, 40% of my deaths are to someone with a higher ping, and its taking me twice the bullets as them to get the kills. Not saying they are not killable, just if I don't catch em in a reload, flank them, or catch em with damaged health from recent battle, I wont win. Gets frustrating when you get the jump on someone, lite em up, and they spin and kill you in two bullets and run away with 50% health, when they should have been dead, or barely alive.

I have been recording a long time, and only recently got into editing. I have a AMD graphics card, and you can record and upload to PlaysTV through Raptr, and also upload the files to YouTube. Ironsight you have to add it to the list, it doesn't recognize it as a game yet. I haven't gotten into it as much, where I am adding music audio, and graphics or such. Probably why I don't have many followers, LOL. I posted all my videos in raw form.

Its all about the latency, and not always yours, but the others you are shooting at. We are all experiencing the same issue. For me it comes and goes with the server rooms. One game everyone is 1-2 shot killing me, the next, I am mowing them down. And its the same players, just new game. Some times it goes up and down during the same game. Its crazy, but don't get too worked up about it. I submitted a ticket on it a while back, with video. They are quite aware of it, and are working on it diligently. Give it some time, these sort of issues are common when games are in their testing stages of development.

It would be handy to be able to sell items we don't want from our inventory for some gold. Doesn't have to be alot. Even some would be nice.

Yeah, I picked a woodland famas for one of my founder pack options. Then I got another from a box. I didn't have the chips to retry, so now I have two in my inventory. It would be nice to sell off extra gear/weapons we receive if its not something we would like to use.

What the heck do i do? I'm worried that some day i'll get ban for no reason, i only have 1.90 kda...

They will check themselves. Don't worry what players say. They wont ban you unless they find you are cheating in some sort of way. I reported a guy weeks ago, with some really weird abnormal game play. Even submitted video. He is still around, so it must have been some lag issues. Just play your game and have fun.

I've had on a few occasions. I remember once my LAWS got someone's drone... and they said it was a wall hack. When I checked the possible trajectory, the LAWS went through a bunch of small openings to get his drone.

How many of you have been called cheaters before?

LOL, many times. In my teamspeak, and some others that are run by friends, I am often referred to as "H"Akheron. LOL I assure you, i run no cheats, or inhancers on my games. It means nothing anymore, (they are still around but not popular) but I am a verified member of Legit Gaming Club, where you have to have your system team viewed by a Admin for cheats, to get verified. A full member of Community Ban League, and also a member of Hack Hunters. My buddies love calling me Hackeron, but all know that is far from the truth.

Hey guys, I know this game is only in Beta right now (and its doing great) but I feel like the time to kill is way too high quite a lot of the assault rifles like the M4/G36C/AUG at medium range is like a 5 shot kill maybe more. If anyone here has played BO2 then I think those damage models are good, right now its kind of frustrating hitting someone 7000 times and walk away like its nothing; however I do feel like sniping is in a great spot right now :)

There are only two servers, one NA, and one EU. There is a lot of latency, that will hopefully be corrected upon launch. I record all my games. I go back and review, questionable moments, and its freaky how much latency there is. If you are shooting at someone with a higher ping, it takes twice as many, sometimes more, to kill. Its not the guns. We are still OBT. Sometimes I run around the map like a mad dog, and walk away with 40+ kills from my LWRC 45. Other times, I am lucky to get 10. In review of the game, 99.8% of the time, its a latency issue.

That's and easy fix. Don't use the crossbow. I haven't tried it this game, but other games have added one too, and it was really lacking for what its intention was in those games. I didn't figure it'd be much better here.

Give the devs a break - they just had a massive player surge this weekend. Stress tests like this give them a chance to see what went wrong and fix it,

We, I should say "I", I can't speak for others, are not trying to hammer the Dev's. I CBT tested the game, and purchased a founders pack. And have been playing OBT since its early release for the founders. I have had a lot of good times, and some frustrating issues. This is not my first rodeo with Alpha/Beta testing, and I am quite familiar with the issues and progression that will take place over the next few months. I also figured this was going to happen with the influx of players. We went through similar issues upon stress test of the servers just before the OBT release. They got it fixed then, and am quite sure they are capable of handling this too. I just got lvl 59, and am eager to continue, I wanna play!! LOL

Im starting to think this game will die before it even gets out of beta tbh. hoping for the best

so far it isnt looking good

I have to agree WreckIt, another day or two, and I will be done, if there's not at least some obvious improvement. It was bad enough with the high pingers having an advantage, because our normal ping shots don't register all the time. Takes me 6-8 bullets to kill someone with a high ping, and they get kills with 2-3. But now with everyone running off through walls, getting killed and showing the attacker clear over on the other side of the map. I've been killed twice now by a player who was in the air where the Heli-bird/Zeus are normally located. Many, many times, I am in an area alone, and I get killed by someone who suddenly appears to my flank, I actually see them suddenly appear, and they are shooting already. Your dead before you can react. Then the game freezes for several minutes, then starts again, and your instantly killed, or have killed someone. Yesterday, it crashed and I was in a sprint, i couldn't stop. I finally ran into a corner of a room and got stuck. And an opposing player found his way into the same corner, and we began to just chat. Nothing else we could do. I finally exited the game after about 5 minutes. Its a shame, looked like a promising game. I was having loads of fun, even with the original issues before this craziness. All these new players, are starting to get pretty vulgar in chat about it. Of course it omits the words, but we get what they are saying.

Wow, first time I have seen a game regress during beta testing. Sure there's an issue now and then, but OMG. This is crazy bad. Whats going on, and whats the fix? This game went from promising, to unplayable over night (trying to be nice here). Been two days and still the latency, players killing you from other side of map, sometimes beyond that. Hyper sprinting across map, floating up in the air and shooting down on players with getting kills, running through walls. Its so bad. How long will this continue?

To start I want to say I am making no accusations of cheats or irregular game play by anyone shown in these videos. Some may be cheats, I do not know, but my goal is to show the latency issues, not to accuse anyone of cheating.

First video is a clip from a recording I made of latency because of players

having below full ping, and being God Like. This is an example of how low pings cant be hit, but they do major damage to those with regular pings. Three players encountered him and got a burst off at him, and he walks away, with near instant kills, and no damage to himself, at least one of us got a glancing blows on him. I realize its very possible to kill three in a row like this, but without taking any damage at point blank. And I know my shots where all over.…instant-killing?from=user

Second video is a replay video of a player who is three round burst fire killing everyone, every shot is a red hit marker, yet he is way off on some of those shots. If I hit someone in the arm or stomach, I get white hit markers, he is completely missing and getting red hit markers.…-has-lower-ping?from=user

Third video, is of me getting a double kill at the end of the match. The game replay is also of that same double kill. In the actually video of me gaming, there is no one standing where I die at. Yet in the replay there is a guy lagged out and running in place. I believe this shows why we cant seem to get kills on players with low pings. They really aren't there but somewhere else when you encounter them. Hence we do little or no damage, and they get three round kills…re-is-in-replay?from=user

Last video is just over two minutes long. I started recording this match because I kept running into this guy who was taking 6-10 damaging blows and still having 75% of his health bar left. Unfortunately I did not encounter him in the last of the game, so I was unable to show it. But....They had a team of four players, and all of them seemed to be not killable, and every bullet from them is a lethal hit.

First encounter at the start:

I am shot with a "Gold AK 47". He three round burst fires and I die. Problem is the rate of fire from the AK-47, its more like the "Vector" rate of fire, than the "AK's". Three bullets in a quarter of a second.

Second, at :45 seconds of game video:

I encounter two players, the first has his back to me, and goes down normally. The second player I fire 10 or so rounds at. All of them where very close to or dead on hits. I only get three white hit markers, and one red hit marker. This is an example of how I have to be perfect with my fire to get lethal hits, and if you look back at video 2, low pings do not.

Third, at 1:20 seconds of game video:

I shoot at the ground with a "Zebra M320 GLM" grenade launcher. I hit right at the feet of both of us. As expected I get blow away by my own weapon. I expected it, but he runs away, and a team mate of mine kills him, quickly after. Why did he not die from the explosion too.

Fourth and final at 1:50 seconds of the game video:

This is showing how these low ping players are getting all red hit markers, even when their accuracy is off by a great deal. When players like myself, with good pings, and not using enhancers, cheats, or macro buttons to increase game play, cannot.…-need-corrected?from=user

I really wish I could record all the time, but it causes latency on my end, so I usually only record now when I start experiencing abnormalities in game. I have a lot of video that I didn't include, because it takes so much time to review two hours of video to find examples. But I have some of players shooting through metal boxes, walls, and even stair cases, when you are lower or higher than them. I have tried shooting through the same areas on occasion, and my shots don't pass through. It has to relate back to the latency of the ping issues, or you have a ton of cheats being used. I think its the latency on most of them. I respected your request and all the report videos I have whether on Plays.TV or YouTube, are unlisted. They are not for the general public to view. Like I said in the beginning, I didn't make this video to accuse or judge players in the game. Only to bring to the attention of the developers the issues, that are going to drive a lot of players off from playing this game. I myself and getting pretty frustrated with it. I realize its in beta testing still, but how can you fix a game when its servers are so unreliable. :thumbdown:

I think the three currencies is a bit much myself, two is plenty. But I can live with it. And GiruGiru, I brought up the sniper instant kill from hip issue back in closed beta. A lot of the guys who like to snipe balked. Few supported my claim. Hope you have better luck. That and the latency issues from low pings, will probably be the failing of this game. I am cautious to spend any money, until I see full launch and see if they break up the server locations, and start dropping low pings. I am in process of compiling a large quantity of clips, where its taking twice as many bullets from my smg, as a player with a low ping using the same weapon. I know its lag, not the damage, but its getting rediculous. I shot a guy with yellow (three bar) ping, dumped about 10 rounds on him. I watched his health go all the way to 1 or 2%. He drops a three round burst on me and I am dead. As the video shows him starting to run away, he has full health. I actually did 0 damage, when I just watch his health bar show just a sliver of life left, and as soon as I die, he has full health. Unfortunately when you record this game, and i have used two different recorders, the video recordings of you in combat don't show the other players health, unless you die by him. Then it will show you what he is leaving the battle with. So other than a bit of a latency issue, i cant prove how bad it really is.

guys i log into a game and i cant move, dunno why? cant move on keyboard cant move camera on mouse ? help

It happens to me every time I log in, I have to shut game down and restart it to get beyond it. If i only exit game to lobby, and back in, it still wont move. Occasionally, I can wait and it will eventually move, but that is rare. I have gotten to where I don't even try to enter game. I log in and from the lobby, I shut it down and restart the game, and I don't have the issue. I was having this problem in closed beta, and in server stress test period. Now in open beta I still have that problem, just hoping it goes away upon full launch. I have noticed that now in open beta, when I launch the game, it has a quick pop up saying I failed to connect to the servers, but it still launches and I get in game.

Yeah, I had a lot of issues the first few days, but they have mellowed quite a bit. But I am still having issues with joining party's with friends, but not clan members. I just submitted a ticket on it.

Twice now i have tried to open a case, and the game match launches. Both times I was unable to open the case, and they remain in my inventory. Yet when i try to open them a second time, it tells me it failed, and the third, the fourth, the fifth, and even the sixth time, it fails. Both boxes are still in my inventory, and I have received nothing from either, one is regular case, one is elite (supreme or what ever). Kinda crappy when you know you where suppose to get a weapon and didn't, because of game mechanics. Need to fix this glitch!!

I see what your saying Sev, but if its a "clear point", its allowing the other team to respawn, and get all the way back before you start gaining claim. I guess it really doesn't matter, its equal play either way, but I personally think it should instantly switch. When the last man died, you took the point. Not when the last guy you killed, waits for the timer re-spawn, and the rest of his team hits F, and are back at the point almost before his body disappears. If I could ever get random players to quit running around aimlessly, and try to work as a unit....the sky's the limit...LOL

I am glad someone confirms I am not just going crazy. It didn't used to be that way in FPS games. I am glad they are trying to balance it, but don't hand it over totally to this abuse technique.

OK, I don't disagree, maybe they all should be adjusted. I wasn't looking to make it impossible to use the sniper rifle from the hip. Just reeling it in a bit. Its frustrating when you die one shot, before you can get one or two rounds yourself from a AR or SMG, by the same player 15 times and the one time you killed him was because you flanked him. If you have to nerf my weapons, I'd accept that, I almost always scope in anyways. If its possible to just make the required hit box a little narrower, and not change the damage, I would be good with that too. I can't count the times I watch replay cam, and sniper shots are a pretty good distance off. My 33 dmg smg would only do 10 dmg if I were lucky if I where a whole head off off target, even scoped in. Trust me, when I am having a bad day with my mouse, my KDR is like .60 LOL. Because I am doing little damage. A sniper can miss by the same amount, and still get 100% dmg

So if you take away hip fire damage for snipers you pretty much have to do it to every gun in the game then. You can't nerf one area of a class and keep it the same on another.

When I shoot from the hip, I have a larger spray pattern, in essence nurfing my hip fire. More grazing shots, and not direct hits, making me take 5-7 shots, instead of 3-5. A sniper hits your dead, one shot, whether from the hip or scoped in. What I was suggesting at say 75% weapon damage, not including a head shot that should remain 100%, lotto or not. That its still a two shot kill. My feeling is, in reality, if your sprinting and take a hip shot with a sniper, 99.9% of the time your not going to make a lethal hit, if you were able to hit at all. Guys are running around with snipers shooting from the hip, and finishing game with 9.0 KDR's or better. Not much balance there in my opinion, when its leaving the other team with 2.0 KDR's at best, often lower. This is just something I noticed, but its more relevant to me, because I rarely use a sniper. I would rather pull a knife and hop jump sprint the map and try my luck. More fun.

LOL Sev, death usually does. I really don't care either way. I agree that two shots can be fired within milliseconds of each other. So potentially, both could die. But who would know that the 'dual shot kill' was taken out. You would be like "Darn it, I should have got him!" and then you would move on, never the wiser.

Yes, I realize death ruins the flow of the game, however, knowing your out right winning a gun fight and kill the dude first and then you die shortly after for a double KO it makes the flow even more off.

I was teasing you Sev with my first comment. I agree its frustrating at times, especially in a match where the scores are close. I don't disagree with you at all, but I was just stating it didn't matter to me, either way. What does bother me is the lag compensation mentioned by Toxintake. I find it twice as hard to get registering hits on the low ping players, yet they don't seem to have the same issue. Maybe its just the side I am seeing or something. But its difficult to feel its balanced when I can kill a good player like VeggiePrime with 5-7 bullets from SMG, and his ping is full bars like mine. Yet it takes 7-12 rounds to kill someone from say, Brazil (not singling anyone or anything out, just an example), who's ping is yellow bars, and they kill me in the normal 3-7, depending on their weapon, often coming near to appearing as one shot kills visually. Maybe the same "no register" thing is happening for them, IDK.

LOL Sev, death usually does. I really don't care either way. I agree that two shots can be fired within milliseconds of each other. So potentially, both could die. But who would know that the 'dual shot kill' was taken out. You would be like "Darn it, I should have got him!" and then you would move on, never the wiser.

There's a lot of players getting good at the snipers. I used to be able to jump, back step, do something to make em miss, and get that three or four round burst before they reloaded. Not so easy anymore. Its getting ridiculous with the running around shooting a sniper from the hip likes its a shotty, and getting one shot kills. Personally, I think they need to reel in the hit box when a sniper is shooting from the hip, or at least bringing down the weapons damage to 60-75% of full damage. Give a guy a chance, when the gun is being used out of context. I cant snipe with a SMG. I see a lot of replays that players shots are a head width off mark and getting the head shot kill. But I don't know if that was what happened for sure, just seems a little too much leeway for the weapon with the most likely chance to one shot kill. Never heard of any famous snipers with 10 kills from the hip, LOL. This post ought to start a ruckus, bet a lot of snipers think otherwise. LOL.

I have noticed when I go into a capture point and kill a couple players to take the point. That the border remains green for a few seconds, or several,

until they re-spawn somewhere else, keeping the point under contention. I think the point should instantly go to the our team, if everyone is dead, and only you remain. And I have realized it when there is another player there, laying pron by box or something. That's not it.

I was sort of questioning myself on how to word it, LOL, I knew I was going to catch a lot of flak. I deserve it. I knew its not host, but.... it seems like as the game goes on, and players disconnect, and reconnect, that my connection improves, like maybe it moves to a different server that i get better connection with. Ya'll gotta understand, I am not a comp geek, I can build my own system, and take care of it. But I still have to ask a lot of questions before I make decisions. So my lingo may be a bit off. That's why my posts are lengthy, explaining. I tend to start .60 K/D, and a few games later, doing 3.0 K/D. I do get a little more focused but not 2.4 K/D improvement. At this point anyone who wants to jump in and tell me it is me doing it, and I'm a bad dude....I am listening :-)

LOL I landed in another yesterday. Started 6 vs 3, by end of match it was 6 vs 1. I got wrecked, something like 9/23 k/d. LOL, but i finished the game, unlike the other two who were in there with me at the beginning. Seemed to be a whole lot of one shot killing going on, almost every death. I checked pings, we all had good pings, some of their team was like 8ms, or 12ms. Mine is usually 25-35ms. LOL then there are those, in other matches, that have 150-225ms pings that you can hit them with 12-15 rounds out of a clip, and they hit you like 5-7 and you die. And they walk away with 50-75% of their health left. Its like they are taking far less than normal damage. One out of every 3-5 bullets actually hit or something, because of the latency.

About the one shot killing....I am beginning to believe it has to do with the host, more than anything else. I don't know for sure this game finds a host and works from him and his location or not, but it sure seems that way. I can get into a room and just get wrecked for several rounds. A lot of situations where I am like "Really?? I know i am far from the greatest, but..." But as players leave and others join, the game gets better n better for me. After about 5-10 rounds, I am wrecking. I am sure when the game goes full launch, the servers will be numerous enough to balance that out a bit. Still having issues with the guys that are one, two, or three bars short of a good ping. I am getting more kills on them lately, but I am 150, or so, kills from SMG Grand Master. That must help some, yet I still struggle with the "seems like they are not taking normal damage."