Posts by Sevv

The servers are a little glitchy so it may be causing you to experience the FPS drop. Keep in mind the game is still in development so there will be a lot of improvements on the way.

I'm sure they will be adding more basic skins in the future. As well as holding more design contests, so I'm sure more basic skins will be coming in the future.

You have to realize what you feel currently may be aimbotting and getting shot through walls is due to some lag and d-sync issues currently. So while you may feel like you got shot through a wall on your screen you were not on the other persons screen. Just have to be patient and let things settle down and get fixed up.

Not trying to comprehend it, I'm just saying it is literally doing nothing for you. Not sure what happened to you here or why you are deciding to try to act "badass" but you should really just drop the act and enjoy the game and the community.

Well have fun with that, not sure why that would be a goal for you though. It literally accomplishes nothing for you.

Also you don't have to cheat to be banned in-game.

The Dev's and Mod's all talk on the discord quite a bit and generally keep the community informed there. So if you haven't I'd recommend joining the Ironsight discord.

Haven't seen them mention anything about the lag on there either though.

When they post things in the #news section saying "We are aware of the issues....etc" That's the issues they are referring too.

Well then enjoy the consequences of your actions, I tried to help you but if you're going to ignore and continue to act the way you are then good luck to you.

exitium sui If you're an adult act like one;).

Also, you can say you'll do whatever you want here, however, the rules and standards on these forums will prove otherwise. Especially once one of the staff members stops by this thread.

exitium sui If you don't care and have no filter then you will quickly learn to have a filter or suffer the consequences. Plus, if you all are going to resort to calling each other names you both already lost your argument.

Lama I'm fine with drama/trash talking, however, once it resorts to vulgar name calling and further that's when it needs to stop.

It may be lagged, cause I had an issue buying some items and it didn't register the first time, so I bought it again and a few moments later I had 2 of the same item.

Leave the forum for an hour and another argument over nothing appears. You all need to seriously think about your posts and what you're writing before posting them. Take your issues with each other to PM's instead of making yourselves look bad in front of the community.

The game should automatically connect you too the server that is closest to you. And as far as I know there currently isn't any region restrictions implemented.

The Dev's and Mod's all talk on the discord quite a bit and generally keep the community informed there. So if you haven't I'd recommend joining the Ironsight discord.

I believe that's just digging too deep into mechanics that really don't need to be added. I feel once the servers stable out everything will be good. As far as this suggestion though that's just going to deep into mechanics that honestly would have very little to no affect on this game since the game pace is so fast most people aren't strafing that hard anyways especially if they are fighting for the most part they are ADSing which would make this change not really worth adding .

Basically it would require more work than what it's worth.

Tabbing out and tabbing back into the game as Vanilla said should fix this issue. It was also a known issue back in CBT and TBT.

Yeah I figured the lag and server stability would go down since there are a lot more players getting on the game today, since it is the first day for everyone to be able to play together.

I noticed jumping around corners cause a major teleportation issue and peoples characters end up being super high in the air when they do it as well.

Yeah that would not exactly be good for business. It does reset your time played though, like I said it pretty much resets everything in your account besides rank and weapons.

I haven't gotten to test it today yet, hopefully it's a little better, but yeah I was experiencing quite a bit of spiking and delay yesterday as well.