[FORUM & DISCORD] The Ironsight Team

• Production_team_banner_BIG.png

Chopper.png Splashy.jpg Flloyd.jpg
    Chopper Splashy Flloyd
    Chopper#0856 Claymont#8954 Flloyd#7796
    Community Manager

Left the Netsphere of S4 League to join the desolated world of Ironsight. Food and music are great conversation starters with him. Some say he sings (too much) on his free time.
    Community Manager
    A black hole, but still willing to help. As a Cancerian, part of the Water Trigon and main characteristic "Empathy". Loves sarcasm! Worked in the past on Shaiya.
     Community Manager
    Worked on Eden Eternal & Dragomon Hunter in the past. He arrived from the world of Azuria to spread gifs upon Ironsight. Brace yourselves...

Charly.jpg Reeds_small.png Worgo.gif
    Charly Reeds Worgoroth
    Charly#1106 Reeds#1986 [PC]Worgoroth#7582
    Product Owner
    Big fan of FPS games.
    Thousands of hours tracked.
    In the gaming industry since 2010.
    Project Manager
    Worked as a GM on Wolfteam, Dragomon Hunter, Grand Fantasia, and finally Twin Saga. Now launching Ironsight as a Project Manager / Assistant Product Manager. Terrible humour.
    Product Coordinator
    In a Dungeon it will be the Lich at the end of the third level. Deep voice effects included. But in this shooter he is a moving target. If he appears in your room something weird will happen. Generally too busy to even be busy.

• Moderation_team_banner_BIG.png

Vanilla.png Deadpoool.png
    Vanilla Deadpool
     Vanilla#6073 Deadpool#0736
    Currently a GM on Twin Saga and now Moderator on Ironsight. Loves to sing and joke around. Don't eat her please. Weirdo.
    FPS lover giving a hand as Moderator on Ironsight. Loves to watch series and listening to music... not so funny as many should think but tries his best to be. Currently GM on TwinSaga.

Trial Moderators:

Helix Solaria Rex
    Helix#6490 Solaria#8888 Rex#8965
    Big Anime and Shooter lover that presented himself as a moderator for Ironsight. Loves to live up chats with unfunny puns and to give a helping hand for players in need. Also specialized in IT and coding.
    Spawned in this place as a humanoid cat with the mission to spread peace and love! Living a life dedicated to fashion and coffee. Breaks things if he doesn't get his daily dose of internet.

'Im a perfectionist to the point of instanity'
    Tom Ford
    Avid FPS gamer, Active Duty Military, Enjoy chatting with the community in Discord, Aspiring for greatness everyday!

Numbers Rush Nimbus
    Numbers#9259 Rush#0400 Nimbus#7709
    Gamer of different genres, has a lot of experience in potato-aiming, getting salty, and having fun with the community. This guy loves numbers, as you can imagine by his nickname. You can summon him by mentioning data, tables or similar stuff. If you have questions about in-game mechanics, he is also your guy.
    Hello, my name is Michael! You may also know me as “Rush” on Discord and the forum. I joined Ironsight in the closed beta. After some playing time, I have found this is the type of FPS I have been waiting for a long time. This is how I started playing this awesome game! So, what do I when I'm not in Ironsight? Well, I'm working in a vape shop called VapeKing in Canada. In my free time, I also do amateur photography plus some mechanical work on a towing. Finally, please remember if you need any help, I will always help the community the best as I can!  Feel free to message me. :smiley:
    Just a humble cloud, moonlighting as a fps player/enthusiast. Enjoys long floats on the beach and doing loopy loops in mid air. On its free time it enjoys playing Ironsight and listening to music. Try not to squeeze it too hard. It may just go poof.

Asterion Venom Yuzuriha
    Asterion#5907 Venom#3965 Yuzuriha#2310
    MMO games fan, has always love to talk with players about everything. Event creation lover. We still search his brain but he's a cool guy.
    Hi, I'm Venom... a dynamic figure, mysterious...often seen top fragging in an Ironsight server near you. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently and I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed. I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, I am humble. I have no need to brag.
    Cheerful and carefree or realistic and serious. An avid gamer of different genres. MMO, Fighters, and shooters. Long time player of AVA before moving to Ironsight. Spends free time polishing Ayame-chan or techniques in Tekken 7, Street Fighter, or PUBG. :3

A chill mod who enjoys a bit of a joke. Roleplay is not out of the question. This bright (if a bit distant) star dabbles in a bit of Graphic Design and some CSS, and considers themselves to be great with computers. If you need some PC help, feel free to ask!