5 Reasons You Suck At Ironsight ! (Tips And Tricks) Youtube!

• I feel like some of the topics are so freaking obvious that they should have not made the video. I do appreciate the production quality and look forward to seeing you cover more interesting topics.

Sodium, atomic number 11, was first isolated by Humphrey Davy in 1807.

A chemical component of salt, he named it Na in honor of the saltiest region on earth, North America.

• Look, I laughed, it's a nice video but you forgot a couple of points that you yourself seem to be doing during that gameplay.
    Without offense:

.-6 don't press control during a cqb fight, or any fight at all; goig prone while the enemy is spraying center mass will only give him a free headshot while you're locked in the animation.

.-7 don't engage an oponent carrying an AR while you're using an smg outside of your optimal range, you will score a thousand hit markers and do little damage while they need a couple of well placed hits to drop you cold.

• I thought it was funny. Good video for people just starting.

You should do another one. Intermediate level stuff.

Cross hair placement.

Difference in peaks. (Jiggle, fast, and wide)

Advanced movement techniques

If you want a guest with you. I offer myself as tribute

• One thing I notice people do that could greatly improve their performance:

Slouching - when you are walking around looking at the ground, it will take you additional time to fix your aim on a target, which can be the difference between life and death.

I've seen players with fast reflexes who perform better than the rest of the team slouch, imagine how much more they could dominate if they didnt. I've also seen a situation where a player was slouching and got murdered by a guy who was above him, and he could have saw the enemy if he wasn't slouching.

If you watch the pros, they never slouch, in fact they are keeping their aim above the horizon, and tend to keep their crosshairs where they predict an enemy might be. So when an enemy does appear, they have "less-time-to-aim" advantage which can give them a win.

Also, The last advice in this video is wrong: please allow me to explain why its wrong below

"Just keep playing and you will improve" - this is part of the misnomer "practice makes perfect" - actually that is not true.. practice makes permanent. This is why people form a lot of bad habits, such as slouching, or reloading too often, or checking a flank at the wrong time, or pushing at the wrong time.

Professionals and experts in any field, whether it be chess, sports, or eSports, only get better by "deliberate practice" which is where you look for your flaws and weaknesses and deliberatly practice on those. Often times it is so hard to even identify your own weaknesses you need someone else to watch you (often a coach in some fields) It's very time consuming, but I had to use deliberate practice to improve my aim, no amount of playing would have got me the results without it.

Deliberate practice is a lot different than "practice" because it involves reprogramming your habits and "muscle memory" - and requires tediously practicing one key thing over and over, which deserves its own topic and I'd like to see a video on it. You can find more information about it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…thod)#Deliberate_practice

• I enjoyed the video, it's some basic tips, but it's not a video on how to go pro in the game. It was well thought out and scripted nicely in my opinion!

One thing I might suggest is to record it at a higher quality, if that is possible, seemed like it wasn't as smooth as it could of been. Overall good quality video!

Like + Subbed! :D