Fun vs Stability

• As someone who's played hundred of Alphas, Closed Betas, and Open Betas. This is one of the better Open Betas I've ever played. Ironsights Feels like a finished game, and if it didn't have the "OPEN BETA" watermark at the bottom I'm sure you could convince a lot of people that it WAS a fully game, maybe even a leaked Call of Duty game, lol.

• As someone who's played hundred of Alphas, Closed Betas, and Open Betas. This is one of the better Open Betas I've ever played. Ironsights Feels like a finished game, and if it didn't have the "OPEN BETA" watermark at the bottom I'm sure you could convince a lot of people that it WAS a fully game, maybe even a leaked Call of Duty game, lol.

You have to be joking, I have probably played way more than you and this game does not feel finished or stable in the slightest. the fact that you called it a leaked call of duty really shows you don't know what you are talking about.

Think imma take a break from this game till it's an actual game.

The post was edited 1 time, last by DSsaint ().

You have to be joking, I have probably played way more than you and this game does not feel finished or stable in the slightest. the fact that you called it a leaked call of duty really shows you don't know what you are talking about.

I literally worked as a Game Tester, as well as brief careers at Blizzard and Gearbox.

But sure, you (random child on the internet) Knows everything about video games and I (someone who's career revolves around video game animation) knows absolutely nothing.

• You have to be joking, I have probably played way more than you and this game does not feel finished or stable in the slightest. the fact that you called it a leaked call of duty really shows you don't know what you are talking about.

I literally worked as a Game Tester, as well as brief careers at Blizzard and Gearbox.

But sure, you (random child on the internet) Knows everything about video games and I (someone who's career revolves around video game animation) knows absolutely nothing.

Name every mmorpg from 2001 to today, I played their betas, So i am pretty sure I have seen more betas and can judge good ones from bad.

So you were a game TESTER, how does that invalidate my claim of your lack of experience with games in betas?

you know what this conversation is going nowhere and you're a waste of time, a game cannot be tripping over itself with server issues, if it was due to the servers being flooded then it's understandable, not this, consecutive maintenance that sometimes do nothing is a bad sign,no new updates announced or planned, BAD sign, korean version of the game closed down VERY bad sign.

• You have to be joking, I have probably played way more than you and this game does not feel finished or stable in the slightest. the fact that you called it a leaked call of duty really shows you don't know what you are talking about.

What was the point in this, then?

Fun vs Stability? The game has a solid base and polish, you even acknowledge this. And server issues weren't a problem during the closed beta according to testimonies from those beta testers. The issues started when Ironsight was endorsed by various YouTuber's that caused a huge influx of players the servers weren't prepared for. It was an extreme stress test. Almost as if it was a beta and it was trying to improve netcode latency before it hit the market as a full release :/:/:/

You're issues have merit, but they lack context.

We're in an Open-Beta, so make criticisms knowing its an Open-Beta

• No need to start an argument about who played more betas DSsaint . Also, please consider giving some reasoning and/or details in your next threat.

-closed-