My one BIG problem in a fun game

• having had a chance to play the game over the last 3 days i have had one prominent issue that has made the game at times unplayable and that is the netcode. Honestly the netcode in this game is beyond awfull you die around corners and i even start taking damage before people come round the corner and this happens all the time regardless of the ping of myself or my opponents (although players with bad ping just make the issue worse) Netcode is so so important in a fps game and im upset to see the state of the net code of this game and it really inst acceptable even for a beta (ive played plenty of early access/ beta games and not once have i come across net code that is this bad.....) apart from that the game is super fun but the shitty net code just undermines all the good this game has to offer and i certainty wont be playing again or at full release if this is not rectified.

• Server Side issues are something that will constantly be worked on and improved. As of right now, sometimes it's a little fishy, I myself have been killed by random bullets from around corners, under ledges, ect.

However, I feel like this is compensated by the incredibly fast gameplay, being able to instantly respawn gives you a chance to get right back into the action

• +1, started a few days ago and this will be the reason I won't continue playing. Also can't duo queue in ranked and there's killstreaks in ranked :/

twitch.tv/aeondabeast

youtube.com/ramziaeongeysen

• +1 sometimes i am dead instantly even enemy peak, sometimes i kill someone instatly, sometimes i must use entire clip for kill, sometimes i hear headshot sound 3-4 with rifle in row on one enemy and he wont die(10m range), sometimes i am killed with deagle/colt with one headshot or WT* is that, im diying in corners , im killing someone very far behind corners, sometimes everyone know where am I without drones, sometimes i have also jammer UAV and still they know where am I and I Die Jump killed from corner, sometimes i Think about ERASE this game for good.

• For the "People know where I am without UAV" complaints....please realize enemies can hear your footsteps and the direction they are in. There is a Perk that allows them to hear you much more clearly. There's also a perk that softens/removes your footsteps. Try investing in those while you're learning the maps.

• For the "People know where I am without UAV" complaints....please realize enemies can hear your footsteps and the direction they are in. There is a Perk that allows them to hear you much more clearly. There's also a perk that softens/removes your footsteps. Try investing in those while you're learning the maps.

I have both perks ..I dont move man...I am not newbie... i have 50 lvl ingame some time i spend in game..they shoot even they peak..exactly on my position

• Well there's always a sense of lag, but game sense is super important in this game. Sometimes it's better to wait and listen for people spriniting, as regardless of the perk or not, you will hear spriniting. If you've ever watched/played Escape from Tarkov, it's sort of like that. Audio ques can tell you a lot about where the person is and where they are heading. Play smart by making yourself less likely to be heard by forcing yourself to walk when able/ideal, or sometimes even waiting at a corner. Not necessarily camping, but just hide in a spot and wait to here sprinting around the corner. Then pop out, or even flash them, push, and get a kill.

• +1 , my worst was getting killed before enemy was even in the same room. He entered like2 seconds later when i was dead on the floor lol. Getting killed behind cover and before you even see the enemy pointing the gun at me happens al the time. I have 100/100 Mb fiber connection and on other games i have never had desync this bad exept for pubg. In what country are the EU servers located?

• Agreed, also would love if the whole "you slow down when you get shot" mechanic was gone because i feel like that is half the issue as well.

because in a twitch shooter anything that can slow you down is terrible for the game, Stun grenades and flashes are fine as tactical's but a mechanic to witch you physically slow down if you take bullet damage is a bit too much in a fast paced game like this.

GET OFF OF MY CONTROL POINT... NOW

• well PUBG has been shown to have bad netcode too, so . . . Netcode doesn't necessarily kill games, but can be a huge detractor from the "fun-ness" in the game. Hopefully the devs actually add more servers + fix the netcode to create a more efficient system.

• well PUBG has been shown to have bad netcode too, so . . . Netcode doesn't necessarily kill games, but can be a huge detractor from the "fun-ness" in the game. Hopefully the devs actually add more servers + fix the netcode to create a more efficient system.

this is not an acceptable comparison. pubg has 100 players to track while also tracking loot and everything else that comes with the game however ironsight is a 6 vs 6 fast paced shooter their is no excuse for not having good netcode, as it is much more important to gameplay in this game. poor netcode absolutely will ruin this game along with the horribly slow health regen time which makes going on killstreaks impossible and promotes camping.

this is not an acceptable comparison. pubg has 100 players to track while also tracking loot and everything else that comes with the game however ironsight is a 6 vs 6 fast paced shooter their is no excuse for not having good netcode, as it is much more important to gameplay in this game. poor netcode absolutely will ruin this game along with the horribly slow health regen time which makes going on killstreaks impossible and promotes camping.

With all do respect, you're comparing a behemoth game that is able to reinvest much of the money they make from their game when charging $29.99 per title versus an f2p game. So keep in mind that PUBG Corp has much more assets to disburse towards their servers and the level they've gotten to than Wiple (the developers of the game).

Our developers are working hard to bring more stability towards the servers and it's becoming more evident with the number of server maintenances that have been going on now. Things like this aren't easy to perfect. We all know just as well as you all that the netcode is lacking in ways and that's the top priority and has been since open beta released.

• this is not an acceptable comparison. pubg has 100 players to track while also tracking loot and everything else that comes with the game however ironsight is a 6 vs 6 fast paced shooter their is no excuse for not having good netcode, as it is much more important to gameplay in this game. poor netcode absolutely will ruin this game along with the horribly slow health regen time which makes going on killstreaks impossible and promotes camping.

With all do respect, you're comparing a behemoth game that is able to reinvest much of the money they make from their game when charging $29.99 per title versus an f2p game. So keep in mind that PUBG Corp has much more assets to disburse towards their servers and the level they've gotten to than Wiple (the developers of the game).

Our developers are working hard to bring more stability towards the servers and it's becoming more evident with the number of server maintenances that have been going on now. Things like this aren't easy to perfect. We all know just as well as you all that the netcode is lacking in ways and that's the top priority and has been since open beta released.

Ok that sounds good but when are we actually likely to see improvements? (a week? a month? at launch) i love this game but the poor netcode undermines all the good this game is doing and if netcode is not the number 1 priority i will just not bother to play the game simple. Also do you know what refresh rate the servers and client run at? would be interesting to know and as for what you said about pubg corp having more resources i completely agree but problem is i get the impression that the devs are completely underestimating the importance of sound netcode in a game (from what i hear netcode has always been a problem from the start to now..) like it should have been fixed before skins,customisation and defiantly before you start selling stuff for the game on the store....

• With all do respect, you're comparing a behemoth game that is able to reinvest much of the money they make from their game when charging $29.99 per title versus an f2p game. So keep in mind that PUBG Corp has much more assets to disburse towards their servers and the level they've gotten to than Wiple (the developers of the game).

Ok that sounds good but when are we actually likely to see improvements? (a week? a month? at launch) i love this game but the poor netcode undermines all the good this game is doing and if netcode is not the number 1 priority i will just not bother to play the game simple. Also do you know what refresh rate the servers and client run at? would be interesting to know and as for what you said about pubg corp having more resources i completely agree but problem is i get the impression that the devs are completely underestimating the importance of sound netcode in a game (from what i hear netcode has always been a problem from the start to now..) like it should have been fixed before skins,customisation and defiantly before you start selling stuff for the game on the store....

As I mentioned previously netcode is top priority for the devs :). As far as hard numbers go regarding refresh rate that's not information I would have. There is a youtube video somewhere in which a player actually analyzes the netcode and shares his findings. He also was in contact with a product manager while he was creating the video. Maybe some of your questions would be answered in there! As far as the time in which everything is situated I can't tell you for certain. Everything they do requires a lot of time because they're testing every little change they come up with to make sure said changes would be viable to implement to the game for the better.

Edit: Here's the video I was mentioning in my post! Click here

PUBG has a lot more issues than Ironsight in my honest opinion

• Ironsight netcode might be not perfect...but the game is in Beta we need to give it a chance, still, in Beta the netcode is way better than other games that are here around 5 years cof cof....warface...cof cof.

Server: EU

Clan: AmiciBelli

Clan Rank: Deputy

Favorite Weapons: Sniper (Blaser) and Riffle (Famas)