Introduce Yourself

• well I enjoy gaming. have used my cad80_99 or some form of that for a while now for my ingame name. its my initials, year I was born and year I graduated high school and joined the army national guard. I found Iron sight thru my nephew who is on a pro team. he knows I love fps games and got him into playing on a pc to begin with. I love and still play cod4 and codwaw. also into pubg and now and then csgo. but been playing this game for a bit now. enjoy it.

I mainly enjoy gaming and using discord or TS and talking with friends as you play. win or lose, I think the best is just enjoying a game with friends. I have some pet peeves when it comes to gaming lol. I cant stand those who complain about try hards, what weapons they use, or how someone plays. I have been gaming a long time and if I feel something is OP, I learn to either counter it, or possibly use myself. I find it great myself, when someone might be using an op weapon, I turn around and copy and make them mad. similar to ppl complain about campers etc. sometimes I like to just sit back, relax and camp. but if ppl complain, then I run and gun and well then they complain about that lol. but for me, I don't care how ppl play. they have a right to play how they want. the only time I care is if I go to a custom server that has rules. as for tryhards, personally I say great to you. I don't get the term myself as we all should do our best and try. I grew up with games that did not separate players based on there rank. this allowed me to get better personally. I always feel ppl use that term tryhard because they are trying themselves and get killed and so they want to use an excuse. back in the day (sad that I say that now, man I feel old) but we used to say Nice shot, great game, etc and mean it. now ppl try to use excuses, nice hacks, tryhard, camp more etc.

anyways, I enjoy fps game that are realistic ish. hope to see you all on the battlefront.