Why can't you adjust the Priority (more or less solved for now)

• This game does not allow adjusting of its priority but all my other games I can fishy.

giphy.gifJust an average player who plays casual comp, NOT GIVING UP IS MY MAGIC!! I am on a 2012 HP Envy M6 laptop 3rd gen i5(2.50Ghz) 2 physical cores 4 logical, 8GB ram 7.50GB usable 647GB HDD and a external 2tera drive GPU HD 4000 ;(;(;(;(

• you're talking about setting priorities on the task manager?

that is a characteristic of the game and has been reported as well but we didn't receive any news from the developers regarding that yet.

• Yes on task manager, I cant run this game well as it needs more options to make things the lowest instead of average being the lowest you can go. I can run csgo and others a lot better than this game.

giphy.gifJust an average player who plays casual comp, NOT GIVING UP IS MY MAGIC!! I am on a 2012 HP Envy M6 laptop 3rd gen i5(2.50Ghz) 2 physical cores 4 logical, 8GB ram 7.50GB usable 647GB HDD and a external 2tera drive GPU HD 4000 ;(;(;(;(

• I know the majority of some of my problems is from my old laptop that only has 8GB ram I know if it had 16GB (which is it's max) I wouldn't have as many problems. I am just more trying to point out the small issues. I usually like to adjust priority on games that I have issues with higher as it does help my gameplay and performance. I have a 3rd gen i5 2 physical cores 4 logical and will turbo its self when needed too 3.1Ghz. No real GPU I have a HD 4000 32mb and 8GB ram. I would also love too see the options on Advanced setting options to have more than Average being the lowest I can set a setting If I could put EVERYTHING on low and lower the area effects (dust and stuff) I could run this game A LOT better. Currently I have everything as low as it lets you can and On the bigger maps I get bad Frames per second but for example Cloud9 Is 5x more playable for me. I do have a plan to upgrade but it wont be anytime soon.

• the ram shouldn't be an issue in your case. What you can do though is to disable any kind of antialiasing in nvidia or amd control panel. This will let you win few more fps. Also I can recommene a software called Game Booster that disables unneccessary services for games

• the ram shouldn't be an issue in your case. What you can do though is to disable any kind of antialiasing in nvidia or amd control panel. This will let you win few more fps. Also I can recommene a software called Game Booster that disables unneccessary services for games

blah game booster only gave me issues had to reinstall windows 10 to fix issues not a good program personally

• I don't know what kind of issues occurred for you but I used it in the past and many others as well with good results

I installed it and had issues with lag once I un installed it it was fixed to some extent only way I could completely fix it was a full re install of windows 10.

I had the same issues with AsUS ROG QoS program it caused more lag than it fixed :D bfh was a lag fest for me for about two weeks until I in installed it and had butter smooth game play lol.8):thumbup:

lets be honest though anyone can have issues with a program or game I mean I can play iron sight without to Meany issues yet my mate cant even load the game even with the fixes on the forum lol so I suppose if it helps someone good for them . :)

• yeah even when I do use Wise game booster it does help but more options to lower settings would work better for me so I just hope that comes down the road or I cant really play this as much or force myself to just camp on the maps I get bad FPS on

• I still can't get the game too run smoothly still sigh. . . Guess I wont be playing it much anymore back to the old MMORPGs again and csgo

• Yup after doing many things to tweek performance for this game I have found there is legit nothing I can do till there are more options in game to lower textures even more and getting rid of atmospheric effects and lower resolution options. This game needs more setting options like CSGO and Black Squad before I can even run it smoothly so till then time too uninstall.