How long before we see changes made to the game?

• What's the general time frame of any changes made to the game? There's so many good ideas that could be used to make the game better, *cough*jumpingstaminabar*cough*, but we don't actually know when or if anything will be implemented. The jumping idea I had will greatly improve the game. Was once again in a match where the king of the entire lobby was someone jumping around unabated with an SMG that got no hip fire penalty in the air.

I'm not sure I can speak for everyone, but I am sure that we'd like to know when changes would be added. Currently it's in Open Beta, and updates usually roll out fast in other games at this stage. However, for the past month the game has been.... the exact same thing, with the same problems.

Are we to expect changes to be made in the full release in the game?

• the content pace is different for every game and it simply needs time to develop and then to roll it out into our version. That's actually a lot of work in the background and hence we can't say how often it will happen. Ofc, it's to be expected that there will be more content once the game is fully released. We can just say to be patient on it and see how it develops

• the content pace is different for every game and it simply needs time to develop and then to roll it out into our version. That's actually a lot of work in the background and hence we can't say how often it will happen. Ofc, it's to be expected that there will be more content once the game is fully released. We can just say to be patient on it and see how it develops

I would still love to hear what you're looking into currently I don't even think you care about weapon balance like the Nixon, p90 best smgs in the entire game, snipers are broken

No option for only secondary, so if I only wanna use crossbow I've to sacrifice my k/d on primary..

You should communicate with us, it has been seen several times where games doesn't give info to community and then looses faith.

When the game should literally be called hipfire, because ironsight is literally useless:rolleyes:

• Balances are planned but not for the current time being where the focus is to gain server stability with a high player count. The main goal is to improve the game for now and then we follow with balances, content, and so on.

Also WreckIt, I know that you like to make a beautiful meme of our poor Choppy but I would have said one pic is enough WreckIt

• Balances are planned but not for the current time being where the focus is to gain server stability with a high player count. The main goal is to improve the game for now and then we follow with balances, content, and so on.

Also WreckIt, I know that you like to make a beautiful meme of our poor Choppy but I would have said one pic is enough WreckIt

Were all men here, Im sure chop can take a couple memes and have a laugh ;) I gotta find something to fill my sparetime when the servers are down ;(

That meme is Fing hilarious.

Clash Network Manager | Wreck

• I gotta find something to fill my sparetime when the servers are down ;(

Have you considered drinking heavily? I find that fun. That, and crocheting stuff.

O2W7vZT.jpg latest?cb=20080808033149 I am Snowflame! Every cell of my being burns with white-hot ecstasy. Cocaine is my God -- and I am the human instrument of its will! latest?cb=20080808033200